Obama hypocrisy: Trump’s magic wand economy and why Obama is not to be credited (9:54)

Here's a simple explanation for a simple mind like yours. Read it dickhead.

This is exactly what he'd do, in '24, if he won....with nothing to stop him....pretty-much the reason he shit himself, over the midterms; HE DOESN'T HAVE AS MANY PEOPLE, IN PLACE, AS HE'D PLANNED, FOR '24!!!!
51+eZxVQLiL._SX425_[1].jpg

Werbung:
They were wrong. He started it immediately and staged a coup. Idiot.
You should feel free to continue your mental defecation but only if you plan on cleaning up all your excrement afterwards once it is proven that you were wrong all along and you knew you were wrong.

You have been such a holes about it, I would enthusiastically support a law giving Trump fans the right to interrupt any Leftist who is speaking in any public or private gatherings or in one on one conversations, and loudly ridicule their stupidity for forgetting their history classes and their humanities courses to go along with the treasonous Democrats.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221118-122202.png
    Screenshot_20221118-122202.png
    123.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Werbung:
You should feel free to continue your mental defecation but only if you plan on cleaning up all your excrement afterwards once it is proven that you were wrong all along and you knew you were wrong.

You have been such a holes about it, I would enthusiastically support a law giving Trump fans the right to interrupt any Leftist who is speaking in any public or private gatherings or in one on one conversations, and loudly ridicule their stupidity for forgetting their history classes and their humanities courses to go along with the treasonous Democrats.
You that dumb you can remember what happened yesterday. I love reminding you of Trump's coup.

Back