Obama is an illegitimate POTUS

Bunz

Firstly, he is not a real American citizen. We all know he was born in Kenya.

Secondly he is a sharia law supporting sleeper cell operative of Al-Q, brainwashed during his time spent in Indonesia(the most poppulous muslim country in the world)

Thirdly, he might not even be human because he has refused to release his medical records.

He wasnt the actual winner of the Democratic primary...Hillary obviously deserves it more. The effectiveness of Limbaughs operation chaos was overshadowed by the super delegates that supported Obama because the Jews and mossad want to put in the sleeper agent to ensure that the war in Palestine continues.

Then he only won the electoral college due to voter fraud perpetrated by ACORN, Hamas, and Venezuelan Intelligence.

Lastly and most importantly he did not take the proper Constitutionally mandated oath of office as prescribed. The oath has to be properly administered and repeated...so help me god. :eek:

Werbung:
I don't think his flubbing the oath mattered at all. He seemed to know it, and the Justice flubbed it.

However meaningless, it is a humorous dead end argument however.

Secondly he is a sharia law supporting sleeper cell operative of Al-Q, brainwashed during his time spent in Indonesia(the most poppulous muslim country in the world)

Thirdly, he might not even be human because he has refused to release his medical records.

He wasnt the actual winner of the Democratic primary...Hillary obviously deserves it more. The effectiveness of Limbaughs operation chaos was overshadowed by the super delegates that supported Obama because the Jews and mossad want to put in the sleeper agent to ensure that the war in Palestine continues.

Then he only won the electoral college due to voter fraud perpetrated by ACORN, Hamas, and Venezuelan Intelligence.

Lastly and most importantly he did not take the proper Constitutionally mandated oath of office as prescribed. The oath has to be properly administered and repeated...so help me god. :eek:

Shouldn't this go in the Conspiracy section? I'm always intrigued by the Israelis supporting an Al Q member who is also supported by Hamas. Talk about politics making strange bedfellows! I do like the Venezuelan intelligence connection though, but why didn't you mention Lyndon La Rouche? And the ghost of Jimmy Hoffa? Was the KKK involved in helping him steal the election too? The JDL? The NRA? IRA? The Salvation Army?

I don't know that he was born in Kenya, I haven't seen any proof of that.

So help you, God? If this isn't a satirical post, then you do need God's help... and maybe medication too. Call Sara Palin, she has God's home number.

I don't think his flubbing the oath mattered at all. He seemed to know it, and the Justice flubbed it.

However meaningless, it is a humorous dead end argument however.

It is part of the show. Chief Justice Roberts was the last person to prevent the tyrant from taking office. We all know the Supreme Court chooses the President anyways. It was his way of preventing Obama from being the actual President. Meaning Bush is still the President because they are going to revoke the 22nd amendment anyways. So we have a patsy in the oval office, but Bush is gonna run the show from Crawford. Next, Allah is going to tell Obama that Canada is the greatest threat to the US, and we should invade Alberta because they have lots of oil.

His birth certificate was produced during the election, but I'm not sure about his mother and father's marriage certificate. Maybe he really is an illegitimate POTUS.

It's true that Hillary deserved it more, but, the stop Hillary at any cost wing of the republican party succeeded in giving us Obama. Success at any cost is rarely worth it. I believe its called a Pyrrhic victory.

NoObama, stop your ranting....wait sorry its you Bunz :)

His birth certificate was produced during the election, but I'm not sure about his mother and father's marriage certificate. Maybe he really is an illegitimate POTUS.

It's true that Hillary deserved it more, but, the stop Hillary at any cost wing of the republican party succeeded in giving us Obama. Success at any cost is rarely worth it. I believe its called a Pyrrhic victory.

sure give no credit to us on the left who fought so hard against her.

Shouldn't this go in the Conspiracy section? I'm always intrigued by the Israelis supporting an Al Q member who is also supported by Hamas. Talk about politics making strange bedfellows! I do like the Venezuelan intelligence connection though, but why didn't you mention Lyndon La Rouche? And the ghost of Jimmy Hoffa? Was the KKK involved in helping him steal the election too? The JDL? The NRA? IRA? The Salvation Army?

I don't know that he was born in Kenya, I haven't seen any proof of that.

So help you, God? If this isn't a satirical post, then you do need God's help... and maybe medication too. Call Sara Palin, she has God's home number.

I still want to know the exact whereabouts of Obama on 9-11-01. Because with the sattelite technology the Kenyans and Indonesians have, they can allow Obama to sit in Chicago while attending Free Mason meetings and remotely control the 767s that supposedly crashed into the WTC. The reason the 757 crashed in Shanksville was because the reflective beam from the moon directed out of Pakistan lost contact and the plane crashed before it could hit its target of the Martian Embassy in Washington DC.

Mare, you havent seen proof of it? Well that doesnt mean it isnt out there. You dont have proof discounting it. Sara Palin's direct line with God connects across the Bering straight, through Siberia and on the sattelite uplink through Putin's office at the North Pole.

I'm enjoying Bunz's sense of humor...

It's true that Hillary deserved it more, but, the stop Hillary at any cost wing of the republican party succeeded in giving us Obama. Success at any cost is rarely worth it. I believe its called a Pyrrhic victory ...~ foggedin
They were certain he was a sure-defeat. And guess what? Hillary's in probably the most influential position this time around in the end of it all..:p

Whether we stand or collapse will depend on her ability to woo foreign nations back into the fold.

Poor republicans, they're having to adjust the old saying "no man is an island" to include nowadays "no nation is an island"...and...God forbid, they're going to actually have to compromise the neocon mandates in order to survive as a party!

The HORROR!!
:rolleyes:

Dont you know that the Sumatrans have the best paper forgers in the universe? Of course he was able to produce a Samatran faked birth certificate.

the oath itself can be changed anyway, it has before. one changed the word swear to something else over Reliligus objections.

But not the Presidential oath. I heard it was OBL who vetoed Obama saying, so help myself, instead of saying so help me god.

Werbung:
I still want to know the exact whereabouts of Obama on 9-11-01. Because with the sattelite technology the Kenyans and Indonesians have, they can allow Obama to sit in Chicago while attending Free Mason meetings and remotely control the 767s that supposedly crashed into the WTC. The reason the 757 crashed in Shanksville was because the reflective beam from the moon directed out of Pakistan lost contact and the plane crashed before it could hit its target of the Martian Embassy in Washington DC.

Mare, you havent seen proof of it? Well that doesnt mean it isnt out there. You dont have proof discounting it. Sara Palin's direct line with God connects across the Bering straight, through Siberia and on the sattelite uplink through Putin's office at the North Pole.

don't you recall he was getting head and doing crack in a limo , we know its true because convicted felon drug addict liar said so, and he said it on you tube, you cant just post anything there....and I think his wife was yelling kill whitey.. the tape is real, trust me, it will come out before the Election!

Back