Obama is an illegitimate POTUS

Werbung:
You can spoof conspiracy theories all you want but some of them do hold water nevertheless...

Look at the unusual neither with disdain nor vehemence, but with a cool, clear and expansive eye instead...then you can sort out what's what..

Spoof? No Spoof from me...if he isnt the legitimate POTUS, why did the re-do the swearing in at the White House today? Plus I didnt see that covered live...I have no proof that it actually happened, and it was the proper oath of office. Just the MSM is telling me. We all know they cant be trusted.

Im still waiting for someone to account for Obama's whereabouts on 4-19-95 the day the Murrah building was destroyed in OKC.

And I suppose Santa gave you the really good drugs too so that you could write stuff like this with a straight face.
Straight sober here, it is everyone else that is on drugs. I am the only sane one, everyone else is under the Messiah's spell. The New World Order has taken hold and nobody can even tell its happened. Sheeple!

The oath was like fire on his tongue, it burned!

Especially the part about faithfully serving the country.

He said he wanted to execute the office of President. Now he wants to close Gitmo also. The entire plan is coming together. America doesnt have a President right now.
Yusaf Islam(Cat Stevens) is returning from his exile from America across the Atlantic by kayak as we speak were he will take his rightful place has leader of the new Islamic Republic of America.

Yes I know, I know it does,...Bush was the best President ever .....OWWWWWWWw aAHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh God damn it I said what you wanted...Awwwwwwwwwhwhhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhw........

Good now you can leave your forced stress position, and move to the water boarding table. The lights and loud music will remain.

the oath itself can be changed anyway, it has before. one changed the word swear to something else over Reliligus objections.

Actually the language of the Constitution permits an incoming President to take either an oath or an affirmation. IIRC, it was Franklin Pierce who opted, for religious reasons, for the affirmation -- the substitution of a single word permitted by the Constitution.

The relevant language comes from Article II, Section 1:

Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

I really don't see the problem here. Taking the oath is worded as a constitutional prerequisite for assumption of office. If the oath was butchered (as it was), then retake it.

His birth certificate was produced during the election, but I'm not sure about his mother and father's marriage certificate. Maybe he really is an illegitimate POTUS.QUOTE]

The only one I saw turned out to be a doctored photo. Do you know of another?

Of course the marraige was not legal. Nor his birth certificate. They didnt have paper in Kenya at the time.

His birth certificate was produced during the election, but I'm not sure about his mother and father's marriage certificate. Maybe he really is an illegitimate POTUS.QUOTE]

The only one I saw turned out to be a doctored photo. Do you know of another?

I will have it delivered to your door, as it was made clear that no matter how many state officials in charge of it see it, its not enough...

the conspiracy is sooo vast, I think al gore is behind it all, he invented the Internet in order to fake the documents!

Spoof? No Spoof from me...if he isnt the legitimate POTUS, why did the re-do the swearing in at the White House today? Plus I didnt see that covered live...I have no proof that it actually happened, and it was the proper oath of office. Just the MSM is telling me. We all know they cant be trusted.

Im still waiting for someone to account for Obama's whereabouts on 4-19-95 the day the Murrah building was destroyed in OKC.

I heard that was a body double, and that the body double is not realy the president, and that he is a secret republican. the original idea was that when a right wing hack tried to kill obama, , he would in fact kill a republican...but now the republican double of Obama is realy the president and we need to work to have him get his real power!

you will not find it , he changed his name from Barack Osama Obama at that time, so the FBI got off his tail.

Werbung:
Actually the language of the Constitution permits an incoming President to take either an oath or an affirmation. IIRC, it was Franklin Pierce who opted, for religious reasons, for the affirmation -- the substitution of a single word permitted by the Constitution.

The relevant language comes from Article II, Section 1:
Except that the word in question is not the same one. Obama wants to execute the office of President. Not "faithfully execute". I mean we are talking about execution here. I dont see any DNA evidence.
I really don't see the problem here. Taking the oath is worded as a constitutional prerequisite for assumption of office. If the oath was butchered (as it was), then retake it.
The main stream media says it was retaken, but I dont believe them. As PFOS was pointing out, it was a body double and the real Obama was pledging his support Castro. Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi and Puerto Rico will be the 15th-19th provinces of Cuba respectively.

Back