Obama Lies and US Kids Dies

Werbung:
The Obama administration was saying everyone was supposed to get their H1N1 vaccine a few weeks back.

Now we find out Obama can't even provide the vaccine if we want it and need it.

It's called CHANGE!

Hey Obama looks at it this way, If his BLUNDER over supplying H1N1 vaccine does not kill off millions maybe his "DEATH PANELS in his Obamahealth Control Bill can finish off any survivors. obama is always concentrating!!!!!OH MY!!! Is he CONCENTRATING about CAMPS? As in CONCENTRATION CAMPS!! Death Panels, QUOTAS! , ILLEGAL VOTERS , ACORNS , MY God America what have we done???

The pure mindlessness of the right wing on this site, has me more and more questioning why I come back....

Hey, maybe this GENIUS {ASUR & his lab rat assistant ALWAYS} could find a way to get those chicken & eggs to be more expedient and that would speed up the entire process for the incubation period required for the vaccine :eek:

HOPE BURNS ETERNAL...LMAO

Prisoners at Gitmo are getting their H1N1 now, but kids , pregnant women and those with a real need are still waiting, due to Obama's failure to protect us!

What's a matter with this picture!

Any where is the liberal media?
Well they are keepin their mouths shut about this one.

All H1N1 deaths may lead back to Obama!

Prisoners at Gitmo are getting their H1N1 now, but kids , pregnant women and those with a real need are still waiting, due to Obama's failure to protect us!

Please think of a nice personal insult....and think of a good one....now apply it to yourself for me since I can't......

Odd I heard about it....in the Liberal Media,,,,ooooooo spooky
and there are allot of things that Prisoners and POWs get that normal American Citizens don't get....like health care is one.

Frankly I am tiring of such utter BS being vomited on this site lately.

Am I the only one who finds just a touch of irony that it is our resident righties who are blaming the President for flu deaths, when they would rather the government provide zero vaccines. Because it isnt expressly allowed in the Constitution.
They would rather the free market decide who gets the vaccine. Forget the elders, youth and pregnant getting the shots first, it would go to the rich, and be priced well out of thier range.
This is why the right has got easily whipped in the last two elections, and the "conservative" movement has reduced itself to a bunch of loud mouthed whiners, who blindly follow thier media personalities as is perfectly evidenced by this thread.

H1N1, it leads back to Mexico of course. It wouldnt have made it here if Bush would have followed through on one of his main promises, to shut down the Mexican border. The GOP let the flu come to America in the first place.

Pridsoners at GTMO are suffering all sorts of indignities and they have not been convicted of any wrongdoing.

If you think that is reasonable then the US claims to be the home of justice, democracy, freedom etc are ludicrous.

Werbung:
Frankly I am tiring of such utter BS being vomited on this site lately.

Am I the only one who finds just a touch of irony that it is our resident righties who are blaming the President for flu deaths, when they would rather the government provide zero vaccines. Because it isnt expressly allowed in the Constitution.

They would rather the free market decide who gets the vaccine. Forget the elders, youth and pregnant getting the shots first, it would go to the rich, and be priced well out of their range.
Ah, yes....Allowing The Marketplace To Regulate Itself!

How well that's worked-out!!!!

Back