Obama Lies...

To BigRob: just call it a hunch. The hypercriticism of a man they knew and know had a GARGANTUAN mess to clean up has roots either in.

1. Complete immaturity
2. Complete partisan bull$hit [see #1]
3. Racism.

It could be all three though. The posters here that demonize Obama remind me of spoiled preschoolers who think Obama's a mean mean Principal because he made them have a time-out for pipe-bombing the cafeteria.

Spoiled partisan brats. Very tiresome.. Out to the woodshed with you!

Typical response from a lib.

W endured hyper criticism. Your Messiah has not. Plus, the criticism of your Messiah is valid....just as my post was valid. But, while you love criticizing W, you can't take criticism of BO.

There in lies our difference. I criticize W all the time and did so during his reign of progressive terror. I saw no problem with the all the criticism of W even though most of it was unjustified.

You on the other hand, are a liberal partisan incapable of seeing the difference.

Werbung:
Yeah, everyone with a brain here knows I don't quite fit the pigeonhole of "lib". Who is the most anti-gay marriage poster here? That's right, it's me.

And if you were around during the '08 primaries on this site, you would remember that I was hotly against Obama winning against Clinton. Go ahead, use advanced search...

Obama is "who we got" and I'm not a fool enough to slam him while he's the best captain of the Titanic we got right now. Obama didn't drive the ship into the iceberg, Cheneyco. did. That's a fact that even GOP fringers have a hard time spinning down. In a choice between John-wolf in sheep's clothing-McLame and Obama, I'd choose Obama again.

The reason it was OK to criticize Cheney [W the puppet thereof] is that their agenda was factually putting us straight into the iceberg. The reason it isn't OK to CONSTANTLY slam Obama for real and imagined sleights,
fabricated ones too, is that his intent is to pull us out of harm's way, as opposed to Cheneyco.

It's all about intent. Cheneyco's intent was pure selfish malice and oil theft. Obama's intent is pulling us away from the outfall of that.

The tops of weeds are fun to talk about but I'm in favor of getting at the root. Obama may be a slimey politician, but underneath it all he's sliming for a worthwhile cause..

If Congress does nothing on taxes by the end of the year:

- The estate tax will return to pre-2001 levels, socking estates worth more than $1 million with a 55 percent tax.
- The capital gains tax on most assets will jump from 15 percent to 20 percent.
- Dividends currently taxed at 15 percent will skyrocket to individual tax rates that go as high as 39.6 percent.
- The Making Work Pay tax break will cease to exist.
- The Alternative Minimum Tax will hit the middle class for 2010 tax returns.
- A slew of tax breaks that expired last year, including credits for research and development expenses and relief for college tuition, will not be available for 2010 tax returns.
- The Child Tax Credit will revert from $1,000 to $500.
http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-mon...face-daunting-tax-agenda-in-lame-duck-session

And foolish liberals and independents believed the lie that Bush's tax cuts only benefited the rich....

How many times did the commie MSM promote this LIE!

I wonder, will libs ever admit they were lied to and that they bought the lie hook, line, and sinker...

2012-10-11-alexander-3.jpg

The thing about all these posts is, it's true that Obama is a big liar, but so is Romney... so is every presidential candidate from both parties ever since I can remember. If you guys are advocating for a genuine break from this dumb 2-party system, I agree, but all I see is pointless Obama-basing, as if the republicans are any more honorable.

The thing about all these posts is, it's true that Obama is a big liar, but so is Romney... so is every presidential candidate from both parties ever since I can remember. If you guys are advocating for a genuine break from this dumb 2-party system, I agree, but all I see is pointless Obama-basing, as if the republicans are any more honorable.

Newer, softer-sell Obama-bot, IMHO.
Signifies desperation.

Romney has not been shown to be a liar in any way I know of.
Because Stephanie Cutter says he's a felon?
Hasn't paid taxes in 55 years--Harry Reid?
You can do better than that.
See--Talking Points, October 11, 2012, in the manila envelope.
One party communism would be better, 'ya think?

Note to democrats: The Jig Is Up.

If you really think Romney isn't saying whatever you want to hear for him to get elected, you've been living under a rock for the last 200 years! This thread is a bunch of people shouting without anyone listening. There is nothing in the track record of either Obama or Romney that should make anyone think they're going to do anything they promise. They're both politicians as usual, and they'll sell out to the highest bidder- that much is pretty obvious.

Thats why Sarah Palin should have jumped in as an 3rd party member,,for Tea Party.

If you really think Romney isn't saying whatever you want to hear for him to get elected, you've been living under a rock for the last 200 years! This thread is a bunch of people shouting without anyone listening. There is nothing in the track record of either Obama or Romney that should make anyone think they're going to do anything they promise. They're both politicians as usual, and they'll sell out to the highest bidder- that much is pretty obvious.

This is about as close to saying nothing I can imagine.
Interesting. Thanks.

Is this a commercial for Gary Johnson?

Shouldn't bobbyjimmy be shortened to Jim-Bob?
BTW--I am not 200 years old, but 100 is not far off. :D

there is gilding the lily and there is bald faced lying. in politics you can expect the former, but you should never accept the latter.. obama has been practicing the latter from the start.

Werbung:

Perhaps you could post some resources to back up your claims that Romney is also a "big fat liar".

I don't in anyway see the post in this thread as being "pointless Obama bashing".

I don't think anyone here is all out saying the Republicans are "honorable"! But what they are saying is that they are a hell of a lot more honorable than the current regime!

Back