Obama Plans To Abandon Hard-Won White, Working-Class Voters

Yes. There is no hiding the fact that what is really broken is the Congress, and that over 85% of Americans realize this!
And by the way, the approval rating of the Congress has NOT gone up (actually it has gone down) since the "landslide victory of the tea party in 11/2010).

Funny though that, when REAL, FACTUAL numbers are presented to contradict the "assured statements of Obama's failures" suddenly the comments dwindle down to NOTHING!

What say you, Texas?
The same thing I said last time Openmind .... the polls are inherently wrong and mean nothing to me .... the results of the 2010 mid-term elections are a better indicator of the reality of what everyone is trying to spin here ...

Werbung:
The same thing I said last time Openmind .... the polls are inherently wrong and mean nothing to me .... the results of the 2010 mid-term elections are a better indicator of the reality of what everyone is trying to spin here ...

if people are less happy then perhaps they have noticed the House passing dozens of bills that would benefit the economy as well as the bread and butter work of the Hill while the Senate does nothing. well other than whine.

if people are less happy then perhaps they have noticed the House passing dozens of bills that would benefit the economy as well as the bread and butter work of the Hill while the Senate does nothing. well other than whine.

Yes. . .I'm sure that's why Congress is doing much worse since 2010 than before! You're a funny guy aren't you? :rolleyes:

Obama is one of the most civilised men to ever hold the office of US president in total contrast to the unreconstructed dickhead who preceded him

Bush oversaw the meltdown of the US economy and embroiled the nation in hugely expensive and illegal wars

The kind of posts from the extreme right ( ie above yours Open) are so transparently ridiculous that you have to wonder what the real motive is and it is hard not to conclude that many right wing Americans are opposed to Obama because he is black.

It isn't that long ago that a black man was assassinated for the crime of trying to get respect and equal rights for black people who weren't even allowed to sit in the same part of the bus as White people

As Freakonomics shows, the US is institutionally racist

That is what is behind this post and you racsists can scream as much as you like

Texas Joe, are you a catholic?

If so, what does human flesh taste like?

Two great examples of how badly our education system has failed, and how parents raised their kids and did not instill in them the ability of self thought.

The more I see extreme leftists speak out, the more I am certain the world will never get better until they no longer exist.

You think the world would be better off without people who believe in equality, human rights, science, fairness and decency?

I suppose I can see how values like that hinder the progress of the vile people who sucker you into supporting them

Are you still talking to yourself? You are worse than 'open mind'.... that's some really out of the blue off the mark stuff you post, and not much else.

And, there's the spin I was referring to in my post ....

A spin? I guess you should inform Gallup and all the other polling and media sources that it is just a spin!

Quote from gallup:

Congress' Job Approval at New Low of 10%
February 8, 2012
A record-low 10% of Americans approve of the job Congress is doing, down from 13% in January and the previous low of 11%, recorded in December 2011.

A spin? I guess you should inform Gallup and all the other polling and media sources that it is just a spin!

Quote from gallup:

Congress' Job Approval at New Low of 10%
February 8, 2012
A record-low 10% of Americans approve of the job Congress is doing, down from 13% in January and the previous low of 11%, recorded in December 2011.
I am not disagreeing with the poll numbers, although there is a reason there is always a margin of error with these polls. As stated earlier, polls mean nothing to me.

I am saying that you suggesting that the results of the 2010 election is the reason Congress has such a low approval rating is spin. Congress's low approval rating is what led to the results of the 2010 elections!

I am not disagreeing with the poll numbers, although there is a reason there is always a margin of error with these polls. As stated earlier, polls mean nothing to me.

I am saying that you suggesting that the results of the 2010 election is the reason Congress has such a low approval rating is spin. Congress's low approval rating is what led to the results of the 2010 elections!

Congressional approval dropped to 11% first while Nancy and Harry led the two houses.

Werbung:
You mean it wasn't that evil TEA Party?

Yep, the evil tea party, the evil rich, the evil corporations, the evil fox news, the evil right wing, the evil ......

Their excuses go on and on, never making any sense or even getting close to reality.

Back