Obama Plans To Abandon Hard-Won White, Working-Class Voters

Yep, the evil tea party, the evil rich, the evil corporations, the evil fox news, the evil right wing, the evil ......

Their excuses go on and on, never making any sense or even getting close to reality.
Well ... maybe I'm just not getting it. How could anybody not see that these Freedom loving, Constitution supporting patriots who are for less taxes of all things, not be EVIL!

I mean big government is God ..... Right ...o_O

Werbung:
Yes, astory from 3 monts ago,at a time when Obama's approval rating was near an old time low. How nice of you to remind us of how much his populariy has rebound in just 3 month!
I was simply wondering if you ever had any seconds thoughts on supporting a President who just signed a law eliminating due process for American citizens. Doing this is to deny those citizens access to an attorney or a trial by jury on orders of the executive branch, which is the very core of what it is to be an American.

I was simply wondering if you ever had any seconds thoughts on supporting a President who just signed a law eliminating due process for American citizens. Doing this is to deny those citizens access to an attorney or a trial by jury on orders of the executive branch, which is the very core of what it is to be an American.

Link?

And when the next brain damaged, self important, schmuck takes over, it will stay there or go lower. Congress doesn't do their job. Either side. Bitching about one side or the other is nothing more than a distraction from the reality that both suck equally.

I see this issue as a "damn if you do, damn if you don't" issue.

If this security measure was not in place, and a new act of terrorism (from within or from without) should occur, Obama would obviously be blamed.

If no new act of terrorism occurs, this security measure will continue to be spinned as an infraction of citizens' freedom. . .although it is quite possible that that security measure may already have stopped some act of terrorism.

I am not a big fan of it. . because I think terrorism is jsut a small threat, compare to the every day threats we all face, just by being alive, using our cars for commuting, and "cleaning our guns!"

But, wasn't Obama accused of "being soft on terrorism" a while back? And now that he does something about it, he is bashed for it!
Oh well, luckily, he has broad shoulder and is able to take all the crap that is thrown his way!

I see this issue as a "damn if you do, damn if you don't" issue.

If this security measure was not in place, and a new act of terrorism (from within or from without) should occur, Obama would obviously be blamed.

If no new act of terrorism occurs, this security measure will continue to be spinned as an infraction of citizens' freedom. . .although it is quite possible that that security measure may already have stopped some act of terrorism.

I am not a big fan of it. . because I think terrorism is jsut a small threat, compare to the every day threats we all face, just by being alive, using our cars for commuting, and "cleaning our guns!"

But, wasn't Obama accused of "being soft on terrorism" a while back? And now that he does something about it, he is bashed for it!
Oh well, luckily, he has broad shoulder and is able to take all the crap that is thrown his way!

ok so you are not wild about it as it is a miniscule threat as opposed to it giving the executive branch carte blanch to detain citizens without recourse.

ok so you are not wild about it as it is a miniscule threat as opposed to it giving the executive branch carte blanch to detain citizens without recourse.

Give me a break! It address citizens that are an assumed threat to others. . .like the army pshychologist who shot people. . .
I'm sure you have nothing to fear. . .they won't detain you for being an Obama hater! :rolleyes:

Give me a break! It address citizens that are an assumed threat to others. . .like the army pshychologist who shot people. . .
I'm sure you have nothing to fear. . .they won't detain you for being an Obama hater! :rolleyes:

oh.
so to whom do "they" make the case that someone is dangerous to "others" ?
they can already detain so long as they make their case to a judge in a reasonable time.
there is no bar set so all of us could be so designated without a reason given.

oh.
so to whom do "they" make the case that someone is dangerous to "others" ?
they can already detain so long as they make their case to a judge in a reasonable time.
there is no bar set so all of us could be so designated without a reason given.

Why don't you go and complain about that to your local prosecutor. . .
Obviously, you haven't been detained yet. . .and you do not know of anyone who has. So it sounds like it's working pretty well.

Or do you think that ONLY foreign nationals should be kept at Gitmo over "suspicion" of itnent to commit or to helping a terror attack?

There is a balance to keep between safety of many and freedom of one. I personally would like to see all that "terrorism hype" terminated, and let the dice fall where they may.

But. . .wasn't it one of the big concerns about the Obama adminstration? That they would be "weak on terrorism?"

Once again, it is "Obama is damn if he does, and damn if he doesn't" with a group of people! Hypocrisy is still rampant!

Werbung:
Pretty damn funny to watch a lib defend the policies they no doubt HATED and COMPLAINED about when a different president was behind them....

Back