Obama promised fundamental changes to America - what changes was he referring to?

Werbung:
I understand sin, depravity, perversion, and wickedness, things leftists do not think are wrong.
Leftists think personal freedom that doesn't hurt others is ok. That's the concept of America

You morons obsess about gays And bathrooms which is perverted

You are a 24 carat brain dead fruit cake and have no evidence of one word of that. Have a double dose of Kool aid and stop embarrassing yourself.
Awww, thats ok.
When you grow up and learn how the real world works and how to pay attention to whats going on around you......then you will know what it's like to be an intelligent adult.

Until then, hope mommy keeps your diapers changed!

Because youve only started it recently when you learnt it from that other old rotten bag of dead fish.
Nonsense. I used to post cartoons all the time in the past on other sites but had not until recently picked back up the habit since I came here.

Nonsense. I used to post cartoons all the time in the past on other sites but had not until recently picked back up the habit since I came here.
Bullshit. Tell that to someone who doesn't know you. I even know where you live but I would be a fool to say where in here.
knowing you have just adopted the cartoon propaganda was easy.

Awww, thats ok.
When you grow up and learn how the real world works and how to pay attention to whats going on around you......then you will know what it's like to be an intelligent adult.

Until then, hope mommy keeps your diapers changed!
So you have no refuting of my claim but arrogantly assess yourself to be of superior intelligence than me.
Really? Self assessment is no assessment.
Go back down your burrow dickhead.

Bullshit. Tell that to someone who doesn't know you. I even know where you live but I would be a fool to say where in here.
knowing you have just adopted the cartoon propaganda was easy.
One of my antagonists from several years ago also knew where I lived and even visited my church. No matter. I also knew where he lived and viewed his property on Google maps. I suspect Biden's jackbooted goons also know where I live and if an opportunity arises, they will likely send dozens of storm troopers to arrest me in front of CNN cameras for full propagandist effect.

One of my antagonists from several years ago also knew where I lived and even visited my church.

My point is not knowing where you live but the ease at which to find out.
Let me assure you I would rather go up a dog's arse than go to any filthy paedophile ridden church.
No matter. I also knew where he lived and viewed his property on Google maps. I suspect Biden's jackbooted goons also know where I live and if an opportunity arises, they will likely send dozens of storm troopers to arrest me in front of CNN cameras for full propagandist effect.
You certainly have a grossly inflated view of yourself. A lying hypocritical godbotherers poses a threat to any govt?
Who the fuck do you think you are.

My point is not knowing where you live but the ease at which to find out.
Let me assure you I would rather go up a dog's arse than go to any filthy paedophile ridden church.

Obama's spy agencies had been spying on Americans for years before Benghazi and that is how he knew Petraeus had committed adultery. Obama used that info to keep Petraeus from telling all he knew about what happened in Benghazi. China currently knows more about the lives of every American than does our own IRS, for an example of modern-day spying operations.

Obviously not someone as wise and accomplished as you in some people's estimation.

Obama's spy agencies had been spying on Americans for years before Benghazi and that is how he knew Petraeus had committed adultery.
That's probably right but how does it matter? I don't care who he roots. It's none of my business.
Obama used that info to keep Petraeus from telling all he knew about what happened in Benghazi.
Now you are being childish. If patreus was gagged, how would his info affect what happened in Benghazi?
There's no evidence of any blackmail or I would know.
China currently knows more about the lives of every American than does our own IRS, for an example of modern-day spying operations.
That's good. Who cares.
Obviously not someone as wise and accomplished as you in some people's estimation.

That's correct. Everyday you post bullshit and I tear you down with facts. Then you go post more lying propaganda them call me of lower intelligence than you because you got pinged.
There you go. I did it again.

Now you are being childish. If patreus was gagged, how would his info affect what happened in Benghazi?
There's no evidence of any blackmail or I would know.

Petraeus knew the attack was a planned terror attack, but Obama could not have him revealing that while he and his lackeys were dishonestly blaming the attack on a bad reaction to a conservative American film.

Petraeus knew the attack was a planned terror attack, but Obama could not have him revealing that while he and his lackeys were dishonestly blaming the attack on a bad reaction to a conservative American film.
Good but don't suggest Obama blackmailed him with his nocturnal slap and tickle. He was a philandering narcissistic fool.

Werbung:
Good but don't suggest Obama blackmailed him with his nocturnal slap and tickle. He was a philandering narcissistic fool.
To racist Democrats everyone is a racist fool (including honorable black SCOTUS justices) if he did not support Obama and his anti-American, unchristian views, values, and policies.

Back