Obama releases the long form

Yes, it's THE issue. What you say is not the issue has a direct causal link with what you say IS the issue. obozo's intellectual incapacity and inexperience in almost anything relevent to the job (military experience, business experience, experience as an executive, knowledge of economics) has created a rolling disaster.

obozo got in because of the leftwing media's steadfast refusal to report on anything substantive about his background or past - the same lib media which asked sarah palin what books she read refused to demand obozo's academic record - another OBVIOUS indicator of his competence for the job.

Obama himself made this whole birthplace nonsense a big deal by NOT releasing his long-form birth certificate 2-3 years ago, when the issue of his birthplace first came up.

It begs the question..........Why did Obama take so long to release his long-form birth certificate?

Personally, I don't care if Obama was born on the planet Mars (he probably was). Where Obama was born did not make my top 100 list of things to worry about. Obama himself DID make my list, though. He is the biggest threat to the United States since the U.S. Civil War.

Werbung:
Obama himself made this whole birthplace nonsense a big deal by NOT releasing his long-form birth certificate 2-3 years ago, when the issue of his birthplace first came up.

It begs the question..........Why did Obama take so long to release his long-form birth certificate?

Personally, I don't care if Obama was born on the planet Mars (he probably was). Where Obama was born did not make my top 100 list of things to worry about. Obama himself DID make my list, though. He is the biggest threat to the United States since the U.S. Civil War.

again I am pretty sure the reason was...the law did not alow it...better question is ..why did he have to do it anyway? the live birth should have been more then enough as a legal document...the fact that many state officials ( republicans included) had said they had viewed it...and this was all years ago...No one asked for Bush's, no one asked for Clintons, no one asked for Reagan's...why? simple ...white.

there are many legit reasons for people not like Obama, to disagree with him...but the birther and secret muslim Bull**** is about one thing and one think only...the idea that a Black man was elected to office...and that he was a Dem...

and biggest threat? he is not even the biggest threat in the white house this decade....you know..that guy who started a major war over bad info and or lies...and ran the econ into the ground that Obama gets blamed for becuse he had the fun job of having to fix it.

the birther and secret muslim Bull**** is about one thing and one think only...the idea that a Black man was elected to office...and that he was a Dem...
You think these people are racists, so what does being a Democrat have to do with anything? Are you implying that these same racists would not have said the same thing about a Black Conservative under the same circumstances?

and biggest threat? he is not even the biggest threat in the white house this decade....you know..that guy who started a major war over bad info and or lies...and ran the econ into the ground that Obama gets blamed for becuse he had the fun job of having to fix it.
Yes, it was a glorious day when Obama ended the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and closed Gitmo. He also showed great resolve by not expanding the war in Afghanistan into neighboring Pakistan or by spending even more money in the Defense budget by doing a No Fly Zone in Libya. And he saved the country even more money by ending the Bush Tax Cuts... Oh, wait. :rolleyes:

So President Bush ran the economy into the ground... How did he manage that? Was it intentional?

Since you clearly believe the POTUS has total control over the economy, why didn't Obama use his total control to create the largest boom in economic history? Did he not spend enough in bailouts and stimulus?

Bush spent 2 trillion in 8 years and you cried about debts and deficit, Obama has spent 4 trillion in 2 years and you make excuses about he was forced to do it... So I'm curious, exactly how much can Obama spend before you stop defending him on the debt?

Now, who wants to bet Pocket will respond to me without actually answering my questions? I'm betting that when faced with questions he cannot answer with plausible responses, he will either ignore my post or go on the offensive with some incoherent rant.

Stalin said:
All that has happened is that Obama has made a complete fools out of all those nitwits who have been banging on about this for years.
Who knows if this is legit!!

It does not say Malcolm X is his real father,Nor does it say he has a twin who was hidden away in an institution,Nor does it say he was born a Muslim.

It doesnt say any of the things its supposed to say!!

A good video on the matter > www.youtube.com/v/3g30VCl_cgk

Point is, someone with average grades is capable of creating great policy, and someone who made straight A's is capable of enacting horrible policy.
But, who is more likely to? Some dullard (GWB), or Obama?
Think of the Cuban Missile crisis. Would you have wanted GWB or Palin in the White House during that time? But then, we know the answer to that one...anyone who touts the Conservative line.

Think of the Cuban Missile crisis. Would you have wanted GWB or Palin in the White House during that time? But then, we know the answer to that one...anyone who touts the Conservative line.

W may be a dullard, but he most certainly was a PROGRESSIVE. And, I bet his IQ is higher than BOs. I tend to think BO is a major dullard and he proves it every day.

During the Cuban Missile crisis, I certainly would not want BO in charge. I would take Reagan. Of course, the Russkis would never placed missiles in Cuba under Reagan. They did so under JFK because he portrayed weakness. Reagan never portrayed weakness.

BO portrays weakness 24/7.

Those nitwits did a great job of making fools of themselves without any help from Obama. They will no doubt continue to do so.

People who made wild claims did make a fool of themselves. so did those who made unsupported claims that the issue was resolved.

there where laws in place in Hawii I recall about releasing the certificate before...those laws I belive where changed since...

also they gave out the legal live birth one...sane people should have just shut up then.

Lets be real, its not about the birth cirtificate...its about a black man with a funny sounding name they don't like....

month from now, take a poll...bet 40% of republicans still will say they think he was not born in the US>

Yes there were laws in place.

But the certification that was released previously was not sufficient. It left room for the possibility that he was born elswhere and then his mother claimed he was born in Hawaii within a few days of his birth. Not likely but possible.

again I am pretty sure the reason was...the law did not alow it...better question is ..why did he have to do it anyway? the live birth should have been more then enough as a legal document...the fact that many state officials ( republicans included) had said they had viewed it...and this was all years ago...No one asked for Bush's, no one asked for Clintons, no one asked for Reagan's...why? simple ...white.

there are many legit reasons for people not like Obama, to disagree with him...but the birther and secret muslim Bull**** is about one thing and one think only...the idea that a Black man was elected to office...and that he was a Dem...

There are some people who claim this is about race and some of them are the most foolish of all. I hope that is not you.

Would we have wanted Palin or GWB in the White House? OMG, no! We wouldn't have wanted Obama there, either. That was a crisis that needed real decisive leadership.

You don't think Obama has made any poor decisions?

If you are attempting to imply that Kennedy always made great decisions and it was only because of him we made it through the Cuban Missile Crisis, that seems to be a somewhat weak argument. Kennedy made numerous horrible decisions in his Presidency before the CMC.

In a situation such as that, what grade you got in college economics is completely irrelevant. I want someone in the White House that is capable of analyzing information and making the best possible decision.

Yes there were laws in place.

But the certification that was released previously was not sufficient. It left room for the possibility that he was born elswhere and then his mother claimed he was born in Hawaii within a few days of his birth. Not likely but possible.

actually no it did not...the certificate of live birth, is the legal form you use for everything like a passport or anything else...you don't get one of those without the long form... the only reason it was not enough was that people where retarded and racist and needed a reason to cling to there dumb ass idea.

for people who the word of the dept of health, and gov of Hawaii and others who had access to it said they have viewed it...the live birth that is in fact a legal document of birth used for any legal preceding needing a birth certificate, the 2 announcements in the paper ( placed by hospitals not family) and the little thing call logic...if that was not enough for you...video of the birth itself from hospital security cams would not be enough ( as I have already heard some basically call that he now released it..suspicious as if to suggest this also is not real) .....

there is no proof that will make the idiots happy.

There are some people who claim this is about race and some of them are the most foolish of all. I hope that is not you.

I don't think its foolish at all. why is it the first black man elected all of the sudden has to show his papers...and even when he does its not enough...

the idea he was born in Kenya, the whole always use his middle name, the idea he is a secret Muslim, it all smells of a underline racist motive. If this was 50 years ago they would feel more free to be open about there racism...today they try to mask it with code words or justify there racism in some other way that does not say race...but its not hard to see.

It does not mean that all people who believe this crap about obama are racist...some are simply idiots. But for a greater amount then I think many others would be comfortable its about race. I know a hard core republican who belives in this crap, he never uses race to attack Obama...normally...but get a few drinks in him..or when he is with a few others he thinks agree with him...it was interesting to see the truth really come out.

Obama's intellectual capacity is almost certainly higher than that of his predecessor.

Proof? (This should be good! :D)

The problem is lack of experience, which the Republicans didn't really say much about during the election, focusing instead on his being a Muslim, a Marxist, and not born in America.

Baloney - Palin famously denigrated his utter lack of experience in her convention acceptance speech, as did republicans all during the campaign. If all you watch is the lib media, then of course you wouldn't have heard any of it.

The muslim issue was only a few crackpots, and you are using that as a straw man to distort the history in trying to portray them as typical of the opposition.

Werbung:
Back