Obama releases the long form

. Of course, the Russkis would never placed missiles in Cuba under Reagan. They did so under JFK because he portrayed weakness. Reagan never portrayed weakness.
The missiles were placed in Cuba in secret. We did not know until they were discovered by a routine U2 flight. Therefore, Reagan would have had no bearing on it. However, anyone without the intellect of JFK in charge at the time would likely have resulted in a nuclear war. Ronny would have likely invaded Cuba. Unbeknown to us, the Russians had tactical Nuclear missiles (under Russian control, not Cuban), who in later interviews stated they would have fired them if Cuba had been invaded by the U.S. Therefore, Ronny at the reins would have been a disaster.
Note: I was in the Army at the time, am well aware of the details.

Werbung:
The leftists will never get tired of playing the RACE CARD when they have exhausted all of their other weak arguments.

As for previous Presidents and where they were born, my guess is that they all routinely provided their long form birth certificates upon request.

So, apparently, because Obama is half-black, requesting that Obama provide his long-form birth certificate, as a matter of routine, not to mention a matter of LAW, is a RACIST act.

I can't imagine how it feels to be a leftist. It must be confusing and painful.

I can't imagine how it feels to be a leftist. It must be confusing and painful

Now you know why they need the government to run their lives in every aspect.

You got it wrong again, Sparky. :D It was 34% of >>CONSERVATIVE<< republicans, which is probably 10% of republicans. Pew is a leftwing polling organization, and of course they "forgot" to ask how many democrats believe it - probably the same percentage.

Oh, so only 10% of Republicans are wrong, but 34% of conservatives are wrong.

Interesting stats, don't you think?

Proof? (This should be good! :D)

Of course, it will be good. Anyone who has listened to Bush and the Obama speak (with an open mind, that is) can plainly see that the latter must have a much higher verbal I.Q.

Unless, of course, the good old boy manner of speaking was an affectation, which is a second possibility.

Baloney - Palin famously denigrated his utter lack of experience in her convention acceptance speech, as did republicans all during the campaign. If all you watch is the lib media, then of course you wouldn't have heard any of it.

The Obama is a Muslim/Marxist/not born in America/will cut and run from Iraq mantra was not from the "lib" media, not unless you think of right wing radio as being "lib". Is Shaun Hannity a "lib"?

Well, come to think of it, maybe they are. Their focus on the above mantra did help get a liberal Democrat elected. I thought it was inadvertent, but you do bring up an interesting possibility.

The muslim issue was only a few crackpots, and you are using that as a straw man to distort the history in trying to portray them as typical of the opposition.

Do you really believe that 31% of Republicans are "crackpots"
?

I really have a higher regard for the party than that.

The leftists will never get tired of playing the RACE CARD when they have exhausted all of their other weak arguments.

As for previous Presidents and where they were born, my guess is that they all routinely provided their long form birth certificates upon request.

So, apparently, because Obama is half-black, requesting that Obama provide his long-form birth certificate, as a matter of routine, not to mention a matter of LAW, is a RACIST act.

I can't imagine how it feels to be a leftist. It must be confusing and painful.

its not a matter of Routine ...when was the last guy to have to show it? And when they show there legal certificate have them say no...we want a different one to...and when they showed that...now they are already crying about its a fake and all that..

when was the last president to have his Faith questioned? that he was not realy a Christian?

Of course, it will be good. Anyone who has listened to Bush and the Obama speak (with an open mind, that is) can plainly see that the latter must have a much higher verbal I.Q.

Unless, of course, the good old boy manner of speaking was an affectation, which is a second possibility.
Does it really need to be pointed out?

barack-obama-teleprompter.jpg

Obama really is a blithering idiot when he doesn't have a script to read from and/or isn't repeating something he's said a million times already.

Compare the quality off-prompter examples of Obama to Bush's "good old boy manner of speaking", which were also off prompter, and they both sound pretty dumb.

The Obama is a Muslim/Marxist/not born in America/will cut and run from Iraq mantra was not from the "lib" media, not unless you think of right wing radio as being "lib".
The only thing I want to point out to you here is that Obama spent 20 years in a church that preached black liberation theology and Marxism is listed as one of it's key concepts. That doesn't make him a Marxist but his class warfare rhetoric does nothing to allay fears among people who believe he is. If Obama is anything, he is a Progressive and a Corporatist, those are bad enough.

Well, come to think of it, maybe they are. Their focus on the above mantra did help get a liberal Democrat elected. I thought it was inadvertent, but you do bring up an interesting possibility.
Lets say there are 6 Republicans looking to run in 2012, 5 of them are talking about the disastrous effects Obama's policies have had on the country and the other one is talking about Obama being a "Muslim/Marxist/not born in America", which one is the media going to focus on?

Excuse me for being underwhelmed. And I see you've back-peddled high IQ to merely "higher verbal IQ" - which is also ridiculous. If I were giving a speech in France I wouldn't have forgotten the last 2/3 of "Liberté, égalité, fraternité" even if I were drunk. :D I also am not like the Wizard of Uhs, who precedes a sentence by "uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh" when he gets excited. I also wouldn't lapse into mumbling incoherence if my teleprompter quit. That obozo is a modern day Demosthenes is just one of the idiot mantras of the obozo-worshipping lib media, along with the "cerebral" nonsense. (Another is obozo being so "athletic" - except when he tries to throw a baseball to the catcher on the first day of the season and misses him by 30 feet while looking like a girl.)

I love how right wingers think that use of a teleprompter somehow means someone is not smart....odd thing Bush had them as well..sounded like a idiot all the time..

but yea if thats all you got go ahead have at it...oooo he uses a teleprompter

now if we was writing notes on his hand I would be a little concerned...

I had republican freinds who while agreed with Bush..could not stand to listen to him talk...

You don't think Obama has made any poor decisions?

If you are attempting to imply that Kennedy always made great decisions and it was only because of him we made it through the Cuban Missile Crisis, that seems to be a somewhat weak argument. Kennedy made numerous horrible decisions in his Presidency before the CMC.

In a situation such as that, what grade you got in college economics is completely irrelevant. I want someone in the White House that is capable of analyzing information and making the best possible decision.
Is an intelligent person or a dullard more likely to make the "best" decision?

In regard to the Cuban Missile Crisis, watch the documentaries, review the available historical documentation, and you will see that there was tremendous pressure from the military, other hawk advisers to invade Cuba. A lessor person (Palin, Reagan,Trump, GWB, et. AL.) would likely not have resisted that pressure.

actually no it did not...the certificate of live birth, is the legal form you use for everything like a passport or anything else...you don't get one of those without the long form... the only reason it was not enough was that people where retarded and racist and needed a reason to cling to there dumb ass idea.

for people who the word of the dept of health, and gov of Hawaii and others who had access to it said they have viewed it...the live birth that is in fact a legal document of birth used for any legal preceding needing a birth certificate, the 2 announcements in the paper ( placed by hospitals not family) and the little thing call logic...if that was not enough for you...video of the birth itself from hospital security cams would not be enough ( as I have already heard some basically call that he now released it..suspicious as if to suggest this also is not real) .....

there is no proof that will make the idiots happy.

I am sorrry to be the bearer of bad news but you are just wrong.

The birth certification was not sufficient. It only proved that his mother was at the hospital within a few days of his birth to register the birth - it was still possible that he was either born at "home" and then she went to the hospital or that he was born in the hospital then she registered his birth while there. Since it does not say where "home" was it could have been outside of Hawaii.

The short form was not sufficient and the long form should have been requested and released long ago.

I don't think its foolish at all. why is it the first black man elected all of the sudden has to show his papers...and even when he does its not enough...

Obama was not the first to have his citizenship questioned. Not only were other white men subject to being questioned but it really should just be standard practice that all P candidates actually prove, not just their citizenship, but their birth in the jurisdiction of the US.

Werbung:
Is an intelligent person or a dullard more likely to make the "best" decision?

An intelligent person.

In regard to the Cuban Missile Crisis, watch the documentaries, review the available historical documentation, and you will see that there was tremendous pressure from the military, other hawk advisers to invade Cuba. A lessor person (Palin, Reagan,Trump, GWB, et. AL.) would likely not have resisted that pressure.

Was it really Kennedy's intellectual capacity that allowed him to resist this pressure, or did he just learn his lesson after making a horrible decision in regards to the Bay of Pigs?

Back