Obama the patriot!!!

XCALIDEM

Remember when Obama would not salute our flag or wear it?

Barack_Flag.jpg

I won't wear that pin on my chest!!!! Hmm, I wonder why he changed his mind... :confused:

Werbung:
Does he wear a flag pin?

Nooooooo........ and his reason why not drips with arrogance.

Did he serve in the military like every president in the last 60 years except Bubba Clinton?

Nooooooooo

Does he want the US to win the iraq war?

Noooooooooooo

Does he want to keep the military strong in time of growing threats?

Noooooooooooo

Does he respect the constitution?

Noooooooooo

Will he stop the erosion of US sovereignty?

Noooooooooooo

Will he protect the US from illegal alien invasion, and balkanization?

Nooooooooooooo

The bot mentality people tells us he's patriotic, when everything he does or says indicates otherwise.

Okay, I missed this. What is the story about not saluting the flag? What's with the pin significance?

I don't wear pins of any kind. They put holes in my outfits. :mad:

Can someone fill me in?

gosh there cant be a logical explanation for this can there ? like you know maybe there was no reason for him to do it yet? they are not even all looking the same why , hell I would not be shocked if like other bull like this, its just photoshopped. The did the same thing to Kerry before saying he had his hand over his left not right ( your heart is in the center more so really whats the point) but it was just a flipped photo.

This is more of the Petty worthless ****** that shows why the republicans should be crushed this year. They have no plans or ideas only worthless attacks that have no effect on anyone , and no basis in reality to start with.

Its the same trick we see from the Republicans all the time, attack the patriotism of the Liberal candidate. its like watching a whole party of McCarthy's

Okay, I missed this. What is the story about not saluting the flag? What's with the pin significance?

I don't wear pins of any kind. They put holes in my outfits. :mad:

Can someone fill me in?

Are you running for president of the U.S.? Spare me the story!!!!!

Are you running for president of the U.S.? Spare me the story!!!!!

But what a ridiculous thing to center your attention on! Personally, I think McCain and Obama each love our country with equal fervor - they just have differing philosophies on how to achieve what's best for us. We can agree to disagree on policy and fundamental issues, but it's trivial crap like this that takes our attention off what really matters. American flags, pins, etc. are symbols - personally i worry about people who make too much of them. Nationalistic fervor and reliance on symbols and attire has gotten other countries in trouble in the past.

Look at me I can put on a pin, that means I love America more then you ...

one of my main jackets I wear has a large American flag on the shoulder...does that mean I love America more then McCain and his little Pin? ( that Obama has as well)

I don't know you personally, so I can't comment on you, but I seriously doubt that you're running for president. At least not in this country.

However, Hussein Obama is a muslin and hangs out with terrorists... This is why he did not wear a u.s.flag. He found it offensive....

Does that answer your question???

I don't know you personally, so I can't comment on you, but I seriously doubt that you're running for president. At least not in this country.

However, Hussein Obama is a muslin and hangs out with terrorists... This is why he did not wear a u.s.flag. He found it offensive....

After looking at today's Gallup Poll I don't blame you for acting desperate...Obama has expanded his lead in all three voter models. his smallest lead-8%.

once again the brain power of some on the right is amazing.

talk about kool aid drinkers.....

Werbung:

I guess Bush 41 found a flag pin offensive too, right? And look there..he's not even putting his hand over his heart...he must be in league with terrorists,right?

s-BUSH-PATRIOTISM-PROBLEM-large.jpg

Back