The Differance between Obama and Nelson Mandela is

Werbung:
I wouldn't bank on that.

I'm not banking on anything right now but since nothing positive will be happening in the economy before election day that cannot be tied directly to the GOP, Obama will only increasingly be seen as the liability that he is. That only increases the exit of independents from the dem vote. This is enough to render whatever vote Palin might pull from the GOP moot. And if she does get the nod, all she has to do is moderate her social agenda aspirations and snag the right VEEP to pull it together.

Not sure there is anyone other than Hillary to give the donkeys reason to hope and I like Palin's chances against her for the first presidential catfight.

You think Sarah Palin cares about her party now since they encourage her not to run? Some support from your party huh? :rolleyes:

I must have forgotten that anyone who decides they want to run is entitled to the full support of the party before the primary...

If Palin runs, we can all thank her for four more years of Obama.

I'm not banking on anything right now but since nothing positive will be happening in the economy before election day that cannot be tied directly to the GOP, Obama will only increasingly be seen as the liability that he is.

"Nothing positive will be happening before election that cannot be tied directly to the GOP." Why do you say that? If things turn around, you don't think the President is going to take credit? In many people's minds, he will get it too. If things don't turn around, he can easily point the finger and say look what the GOP did with two years... nothing.

It will be an uphill battle in the PR war for Republicans to take sole credit of good things for the economy.... especially since the GOP does not control the Senate.

That only increases the exit of independents from the dem vote. This is enough to render whatever vote Palin might pull from the GOP moot. And if she does get the nod, all she has to do is moderate her social agenda aspirations and snag the right VEEP to pull it together.

Only if Republicans win that PR fight completely, which is unlikely in my opinion.

Not sure there is anyone other than Hillary to give the donkeys reason to hope and I like Palin's chances against her for the first presidential catfight.

Hillary is not going to challenge Obama for the Democratic nomination. People will probably make noise and want her to, but it won't happen.

"Nothing positive will be happening before election that cannot be tied directly to the GOP." Why do you say that? If things turn around, you don't think the President is going to take credit? In many people's minds, he will get it too. If things don't turn around, he can easily point the finger and say look what the GOP did with two years... nothing.

It will be an uphill battle in the PR war for Republicans to take sole credit of good things for the economy.... especially since the GOP does not control the Senate.

Only if Republicans win that PR fight completely, which is unlikely in my opinion.

Hillary is not going to challenge Obama for the Democratic nomination. People will probably make noise and want her to, but it won't happen.

welcome to the warped logic of some on the right...if you get elected to power in one of the 2 houses, so have 1 of the 3 branches...and then do nothing...you can take credit for evrything good that happens in 2 years even if you do nothing...of course if things don't get better...its the white house's fault right?

and I would beg palin to run as a 3rd or win as the Republican candidate...its almost a sure fire win for the Dems...though the risk of her winning is still there and I would hate to subject our nation to her twitter leadership.

Maybe she would send North Korea a angry facebook message saying stop your nukes

Nelson Mandela knew what he was doing. He knew how to run a country,He knew what needed to be done to bring the country together. Obama doesnt know jack **** what hes doing. He doesnt have a clue what Americans want and what needs to be done to fix America and bring our country together. You see Nelson Mandela thinks about the people of South Africa he listens to them and thinks with his mind what they want and fix it and unite South Africans. Obama just thinks about himself and his own liberal party and doesnt give a damn what we think. Obama doesnt have a clue what our flag means
30kri8y.jpg

Otherwise he wouldnt have done this

obama-not-saluting_1.jpg

I was taught to put my hand over my heart saluting that flag. Every President have put their hand over their heart for that flag. Even Nelson Mandela saluted his flag

When I was in school I didnt even stand for the pledge of uniformity.

Werbung:

They will do what they can to defund obamacare which will give business some reason to hope for improvement. Obama cannot pull credit for that. They did hpefully learn from Clinton not to make it easy to let the prez ride the wave. But yes, a tricky PR battle.

Have a little faith in their desire to increase their power.

Wont have to challenge, the vacuum will be provided for her.

Back