Obama Weak,Democrats are in trouble.

Werbung:
You didn't read it carefully didn't you? Even Dog knows what im talking about

dragging me into this ?

I guess you intend to support the House of Representatives but not the Reid dictatorship known as the Senate. But both of these august bodies together comprise the Congress.

more like ticks on a dog. the taxpayers being the dog. or perhaps tapeworms ?
I agree dog ...

The Marxist controlled of Senate is what it is ....

Maybe the TEA Party members of the House can offer some resistance ... Maybe in 2014 the majority of American will continue to be represented by the TEA Party or maybe we can win the Senate and turn this thing around.

Or, maybe the Marxist will once again steal the election and we will lose the House and the majority of Americans will no longer be represented in this Country!

I agree dog ...

The Marxist controlled of Senate is what it is ....

Maybe the TEA Party members of the House can offer some resistance ... Maybe in 2014 the majority of American will continue to be represented by the TEA Party or maybe we can win the Senate and turn this thing around.

Or, maybe the Marxist will once again steal the election and we will lose the House and the majority of Americans will no longer be represented in this Country!

the very best we can hope for is gridlock as BOs fading popularity dooms his agenda.

then in 2016 there are fresh faces who will go back to the job of plundering in support of their supporters.

not sure HRC can scrub her image enough though all stops will be pulled of course.

of course BO is telling people to ignore the army being built to deal with an unruly populace so maybe its moot as we'll quit pretending we've not become a third world dictatorship. kinda like Egypt, Libya, ,etc...

more like ticks on a dog. the taxpayers being the dog. or perhaps tapeworms ?
But the Dog manages to get em off
pet-myths-itch-450.jpg

"Come into my parlor, said the spider to the fly"

Obama To Grads: Reject Voices That Warn About Government Tyranny

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Unfortunately, you’ve grown up hearing voices that incessantly warn of government as nothing more than some separate, sinister entity that’s at the root of all our problems. Some of these same voices also do their best to gum up the works. They’ll warn that tyranny always lurking just around the corner. You should reject these voices. Because what they suggest is that our brave, and creative, and unique experiment in self-rule is somehow just a sham with which we can’t be trusted.

"Come into my parlor, said the spider to the fly"

Obama To Grads: Reject Voices That Warn About Government Tyranny

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Unfortunately, you’ve grown up hearing voices that incessantly warn of government as nothing more than some separate, sinister entity that’s at the root of all our problems. Some of these same voices also do their best to gum up the works. They’ll warn that tyranny always lurking just around the corner. You should reject these voices. Because what they suggest is that our brave, and creative, and unique experiment in self-rule is somehow just a sham with which we can’t be trusted.

in this instance tyrany wasnt around the corner, it was behind the podium.

Werbung:
Nope,,Im mostly a cat person

dogs cant get ticks off unless they puff so much they stick out enough to be knocked off bumping against things. got to check the pups out closely if you go out in the woods. miserable thing ticks.

pictured you more an iguana guy.

Back