Obama’s Obedience Training

Jeugenen

ISRAEL LOBBY, PODHORETZ NEO-CONS AND LEIBERMAN NEO-LIBS HAVE STARTED OBAMA’S OBEDIENCE TRAINING

The desperate Podhoretz Neo-Cons, Leiberman Neo-Libs and Jewish Lobby have evidently started obedience training on Obama. An all consuming obsession with Israel's survival is the first step in his political enslavement for the next 4 years.

The risk for Obama is that the Kennedy Democrats and Reagan Conservatives will lynch him; and the risk for these Judeofascists, being notorious haters of the Christian and Muslim cultures, is that Obama will justly lead a patriotic revolution against them.

Werbung:
Can we ban this Copy-N-Paste Spam-bama-bot already? :confused:

Seriously, every reply is copy-n-paste and without deference to the topic. He should at least have to answer back in threads he creates, such as this one...

Can we ban this Copy-N-Paste Spam-bama-bot already? :confused:

Seriously, every reply is copy-n-paste and without deference to the topic. He should at least have to answer back in threads he creates, such as this one...

It might be a computer program. I took a few of "his" post titles and the exact same post is posted in a lot of other blogs, sometimes with the same name as here.

I also noticed this person never replies to anything in the threads he starts or other threads he posts in.

I also notice this person does not like Israel very much or Jewish people :(

I also notice this person does not like Israel very much or Jewish people :(

ORLY? I hadn't noticed... :D

Whatever country he's in, apparently Podhoretz is a household name - I'd never heard it.

Also, he points to the political center as the source of Anti-Christian, Anti-Muslim hatred... Can you be ANY more ignorant of American Culture than that?

Werbung:
ORLY? I hadn't noticed... :D

Whatever country he's in, apparently Podhoretz is a household name - I'd never heard it.

Also, he points to the political center as the source of Anti-Christian, Anti-Muslim hatred... Can you be ANY more ignorant of American Culture than that?

I had not noticed the anti Christian or anti Muslim parts, that’s bad on my part. I am really sensitive to anti Israel or anti Jewish things but do not notice so much the rest. My bad
:(

Back