Officer Tatum's defense of Alex Jones is an impressive display of what freedom of speech should be about!

Yo Daddy!

Officer Tatum's defense of Alex Jones is an impressive display of what freedom of speech should be about!

(13:30)

Werbung:
Is that right?
Nothing to do with him being a nutter.
The weak fat slug declared bankrupt to avoid paying for his crimes.

Is that right?
Nothing to do with him being a nutter.
The weak fat slug declared bankrupt to avoid paying for his crimes.
That's all beside the point in a freedom of speech context.

In fact, Alex Jones is a textbook example of one kind of speech the 1st Amendment protects.

There used to be a very popular saying among Liberals, "I may not agree with what you say, but I will fight to the death, your right to say them."

I dont imagine any current day Leftists endorsing that as a motto for Democrats.

That's all beside the point in a freedom of speech context.
No it's not. It is not a freedom to belch blatant lies about that incidence. It was disgusting and it should be called out. He knew it was lie but said it anyway. That is not free speech. It is a disgusting slur on innocent people. He should go to jail.
In fact, Alex Jones is a textbook example of one kind of speech the 1st Amendment protects.
It didnt protect him in a court house. They took the free speech out of the fat sloppy big mouthed idiot.
There used to be a very popular saying among Liberals, "I may not agree with what you say, but I will fight to the death, your right to say them."

In fact it was a saying invented by Shakespeare and bought to light by the English comedy series called Rumpole of the Bailey.
I dont imagine any current day Leftists endorsing that as a motto for Democrats.
I'm surprised you had the stupidity to let democrats lay claim to it.
You certainly won't be attributing it to repigs because they obviously never follow it.

Also, free speech is not unique to USA. It is instituted in all modern western societies. There probably nothing about American democracy which is exportable.

No it's not. It is not a freedom to belch blatant lies about that incidence. It was disgusting and it should be called out. He knew it was lie but said it anyway. That is not free speech. It is a disgusting slur on innocent people. He should go to jail.

It didnt protect him in a court house. They took the free speech out of the fat sloppy big mouthed idiot.

In fact it was a saying invented by Shakespeare and bought to light by the English comedy series called Rumpole of the Bailey.

I'm surprised you had the stupidity to let democrats lay claim to it.
You certainly won't be attributing it to repigs because they obviously never follow it.

Also, free speech is not unique to USA. It is instituted in all modern western societies. There probably nothing about American democracy which is exportable.
Go back and watch Officer Tatum's enthusiastic defense of Alex Jones and the 1st Amendment.

His opinion stands, in my book, as the prevailing thought on Jones's rights and Jones's culpability in the Parkland shooting commentary.

You need to find a better argument than his.

Go back and watch Officer Tatum's enthusiastic defense of Alex Jones and the 1st Amendment.

His opinion stands, in my book, as the prevailing thought on Jones's rights and Jones's culpability in the Parkland shooting commentary.

You need to find a better argument than his.
I don't care who sides with the fat slob on any subject.
The fact is he lied and your shifting the emphasis to his rights.
Who gives a shit about your pathetic amendment. It's about telling the truth and he didn't.

Why would you take anything from him in board? He destroyed those parents and your here singing his praises for belching lies. Your FITH.

I don't care who sides with the fat slob on any subject.
The fact is he lied and your shifting the emphasis to his rights.
Who gives a shit about your pathetic amendment. It's about telling the truth and he didn't.

Why would you take anything from him in board? He destroyed those parents and your here singing his praises for belching lies. Your FITH.
Your level of self assurance compared to your mental horsepower could not exist in real life.

I think that, without great money or looks, your ratio of self confidence to intellect could only exist online.

Last edited:
Free speech has caveats. The old standby: You can't shout "Fire" in a theater just for fun. You can't say "I'm going to kill the president" without the full force of the government on you. Alex Jones crossed the line.

Your level of self assurance compared to your mental horsepower could not exist in real life.

I think that, without great money or looks, your ratio of self confidence to intellect could only exist online.
The truth hurts so stop exposing yourself to it.
If we didn't have you and the small potatoes we'd only have big ones.

Werbung:
Free speech has caveats. The old standby: You can't shout "Fire" in a theater just for fun. You can't say "I'm going to kill the president" without the full force of the government on you. Alex Jones crossed the line.
Officer Tatum, appropriately, chided Jones for his lapse in judgement.

And welcome to this discussion, Lagboltz.

Back