Oil prices rise again after Biden trip to the Saudi kingdom.

Werbung:
who would have done better? what would they have achieved?

complaining without a solution is..whining :)

Well its a good question , I'm guessing a president that wasn't kissing the ass of the Saudis worst enemy Iran and who had not insulted the prince . Would do better.

Also a man who wasn't lying about going to meet the prince A few days ago, Biden told reporters, “I will not meet with bin Salman. I will attend an international meeting, in which the crown prince will be part, just as if other people were participating in the dialogues.”

so again, moron who would you have sent who would have succeeded.
prove your claim.
except you'll cowardly run away, again, I predict :)

so again, moron who would you have sent who would have succeeded.
prove your claim.
except you'll cowardly run away, again, I predict :)
Pretty well about any one has Joe not insulted the prince and kissed their enemy's ass Iran ,
Only a complete moron would insult the leader of the worlds larges oil producing nation and then kiss the ass of his enemy at a time when we need their corporation from a military point and a oil production point , After doing that dumb ass joe got just what he was asking for which helps hurt our nation due to his outstanding stupidity.

so you can't name anyone who would have done better. lol
Your question is stupid no one could do better after dun dun pissed of the Saudis .
The next president will have to fix the relationship between our nations that biden screwed up Asking me who could do better is
Its kinda like having a argument with your fellow co workers who could go to the boss and telling him hes is a no good bastard and your going to frack him the first change you get and quiting then going back the next day to get him to hire you back only if he gives you a raise .
It will take a change in the administration to fix the issue . Even that will not
Of course he is which is why I said you should be running the country.

It must be hard to be as humble as you.
no nearly as hard as it is to be as stupid as you are

Your question is stupid no one could do better after dun dun pissed of the Saudis .
The next president will have to fix the relationship between our nations that biden screwed up Asking me who could do better is
Its kinda like having a argument with your fellow co workers who could go to the boss and telling him hes is a no good bastard and your going to frack him the first change you get and quiting then going back the next day to get him to hire you back only if he gives you a raise .
It will take a change in the administration to fix the issue . Even that will not

no nearly as hard as it is to be as stupid as you are
Your childish rebuttals are consistent.
Keep taking the pills and stay out of the sun.

"Your question is stupid"

god you just don't get it. lol.
criticizing without suggestions for doing better is just whining. duh.
you're a lying whiner.

the next president is going to fix relationships? not if its an "america first" republican. duh. Those idiots just break relationships.

you're a lying whiner.

the next president is going to fix relationships? not if its an "america first" republican. duh. Those idiots just break relationships.
you mean like joe has with the Saudis like that lol

Werbung:

you're a lying whiner.

Screenshot_20220720-231938.pngScreenshot_20220720-161505.png

Back