Oil prices rise again after Biden trip to the Saudi kingdom.

Werbung:
You didn't mind Saudi gas under Obama and Trump. Wheres the problem now.
I wasnt on this forum when turd and o bung hole were president now was I dun dun . So how could you possible know what I mentioned about either of them back then , Or are you a mystic with a magic 8 ball or able to read minds LOL
Your butt hurt must be massive . I bet it looks just like a big swollen lump of flesh all red and pus running out of it just like your head.

I wasnt on this forum when turd and o bung hole were president now was I dun dun . So how could you possible know what I mentioned about either of them back then , Or are you a mystic with a magic 8 ball or able to read minds LOL
Your butt hurt must be massive . I bet it looks just like a big swollen lump of flesh all red and pus running out of it just like your head.
Your such a lovely person with a turn of phrase Wordsworth would be proud. And a good Christian with it. You excel yourself with your praise of me. You should stop.

I dont care what forum you were on but you voted for Trump and he imported oil and you used some. You said nothing then but Biden dies the same and suddenly its all wrong. How coincidental. Not to mention hypocrisy. But perish the thought a dementia ridden old soak living amongst vegetables and preaching to birds could possibly be wrong.
Bless you little cotton socks. Hurry along. Your bowel enema is ready.

"you mean like joe has with the Saudis like that lol"

so again, who would have done better, moron? an "american first, I hate everyone else" republican?
hahahahah

Your such a lovely person with a turn of phrase Wordsworth would be proud. And a good Christian with it. You excel yourself with your praise of me. You should stop.

I dont care what forum you were on but you voted for Trump and he imported oil and you used some. You said nothing then but Biden dies the same and suddenly its all wrong. How coincidental. Not to mention hypocrisy. But perish the thought a dementia ridden old soak living amongst vegetables and preaching to birds could possibly be wrong.
Bless you little cotton socks. Hurry along. Your bowel enema is ready.
first of all I'm not a christian and under trump we were energy independent , And I don need a enema Im not a democrat

Werbung:
Back