One Look and you know. Trump is Deranged

Luckyone

Need I say anything more?

crazytrumpComp.jpg

and as far as Trump supporters:

1) you believe that multiple accusations are just an inordinate amount of unfortunate coincidences that were used by half of the U.S. population (over 150 million people) to promote a conspiracy act against Trump.
2) you believe that a person tutored by an established con artist (Ray Cohn) will not follow his tutors teachings
3) you believe that a person that has failed with 13 businesses (was proven to be incompetent) suddenly found the trick to be successful without any help
4) you believe that a person formally (officially) accused by 26 women of sexual misconduct is not guilty of any of them
5) you believe that a person that had a charity that was found to be a scam does care about helping others
6) you believe that a person that always talks badly of every other leader in the world but talks well of someone (Putin) actually is critical of that person
7) you believe that a person that is proven to be wrong in court about election fraud is right and that the court(s) (all 61 different ones) are wrong
8) you believe that a person talking about injecting Clorox into people knows what he is doing
9) you believe that a person that has stated that he no classified documents in his home anymore (has turned them all in) but it is found that he lied is not a liar or trying to hide something
10) you believe that a person who swore an oath to the Constitution but then attacks the Constitution is faithful to the Constitution
11) you believe that a person who demands loyalty but then does not give loyalty back because those loyal to him followed the law instead of what he wanted, is a believer in the truth
12) you believe that a person who has changed his stance/belief in something repeatedly and often according to what he is trying to do can be trusted

and you also believe

13) that all of these facts are wrong and that your opinion is right?

Werbung:

View attachment 1715

1) you believe that multiple accusations are just an inordinate amount of unfortunate coincidences that were used by half of the U.S. population (over 150 million people) to promote a conspiracy act against Trump.
2) you believe that a person tutored by an established con artist (Ray Cohn) will not follow his tutors teachings
3) you believe that a person that has failed with 13 businesses (was proven to be incompetent) suddenly found the trick to be successful without any help
4) you believe that a person formally (officially) accused by 26 women of sexual misconduct is not guilty of any of them
5) you believe that a person that had a charity that was found to be a scam does care about helping others
6) you believe that a person that always talks badly of every other leader in the world but talks well of someone (Putin) actually is critical of that person
7) you believe that a person that is proven to be wrong in court about election fraud is right and that the court(s) (all 61 different ones) are wrong
8) you believe that a person talking about injecting Clorox into people knows what he is doing
9) you believe that a person that has stated that he no classified documents in his home anymore (has turned them all in) but it is found that he lied is not a liar or trying to hide something
10) you believe that a person who swore an oath to the Constitution but then attacks the Constitution is faithful to the Constitution
11) you believe that a person who demands loyalty but then does not give loyalty back because those loyal to him followed the law instead of what he wanted, is a believer in the truth
12) you believe that a person who has changed his stance/belief in something repeatedly and often according to what he is trying to do can be trusted

and you also believe

Go easy son. They are very sensitive republicans on here. There's not a functioning neuron amongst the lot.
Hate and ignorance is there strong points.

Go easy son. They are very sensitive republicans on here. There's not a functioning neuron amongst the lot.
Hate and ignorance is there strong points.
I should be calling you son, given that I am 77 years old. In addition, I have been doing political boards for 4 years and I can defend myself well. It is easy, given that fighting BS with data and facts is no problem. I am well aware of the extreme right neurons that prevents them from using their heads. They lead with their genitals and facts have sharp edges that cut though that well.

View attachment 1715

and you also believe

My my your butt hurt bad . its ok it will go away one day if you apply enough butt hurt cream by the way joe boden is president now

I should be calling you son, given that I am 77 years old. In addition, I have been doing political boards for 4 years and I can defend myself well. It is easy, given that fighting BS with data and facts is no problem. I am well aware of the extreme right neurons that prevents them from using their heads. They lead with their genitals and facts have sharp edges that cut though that well.
At 77 you should know better.
There again, youre leaking all the tell tale signs of a lying sanctimonious pompous ass hole.

Well see how you progress but don't open your big mouth too wide pop. There's plenty here who will shut it.

At 77 you should know better.
There again, youre leaking all the tell tale signs of a lying sanctimonious pompous ass hole.

Well see how you progress but don't open your big mouth too wide pop. There's plenty here who will shut it.
Thanks for the supportive words. It gives me some information of who show you are. I do have an open mouth but then only when I know what I am talking about. Nothin wrong with stating what are truths. Otherwise, I keep my mouth when I don't know what I am talking about..............much unlike others that open their mouth without knowing anything. They like to hear themselves talk and feed their fake egos.

My my your butt hurt bad . its ok it will go away one day if you apply enough butt hurt cream by the way joe boden is president now
I am not a fan of Biden but then again, no one in life is perfect. We all have to accept that we are human and fallible and Biden is no different. The thing we need to do in life is accept that there is good and bad in all relationships/marriage and what we need to do is try to find more good than bad and learn to live with it. Compared to Trump, Biden is like being sick but not dying. I prefer to be sick than dying. I am happy that Biden beat Trump. We were not given any other choice.

It is truly astonishing how MAGA will go to any lengths to justify the depths of criminality their Dear Leader engages in. It's like a Master Class in Abnormal Psychology. I wish I'd be around 30 years from now to read the books on what happened to Trump supporters to break their brains to the point where some are literally worshipping a lying, thieving, traitorous, racist, sexually-assaulting traitor. Just don't get it.

It is truly astonishing how MAGA will go to any lengths to justify the depths of criminality their Dear Leader engages in. It's like a Master Class in Abnormal Psychology. I wish I'd be around 30 years from now to read the books on what happened to Trump supporters to break their brains to the point where some are literally worshipping a lying, thieving, traitorous, racist, sexually-assaulting traitor. Just don't get it.
Kissingtrumpsass2.jpg

TrumpSupportersComp1.jpg

See, THIS is the only thing that MAGA has: acting like a 10-year-old bully on the playground. About the right demographic, I think. The organizing principle of MAGA is to never think for oneself.
What about the bullies in blm and those who targeted the supreme court or those who targeted the police or those who trued to kill republican senate] member or those who wanted trumps kids thrown in jail with sex offenders or those attacking churches and clinics you seem to forget them bullying people

BLM weren't "bullies" enough to attack the Capitol. That was MAGA beating the crap out of cops and smearing shit on the walls, in between erecting a gallows for the VP. The guy who was outside of Kavanaugh's house called the cops on himself -- no incident. Those protesting outside the restaurant where K was dining were entitled to that. Who has tried to kill Republican senate members? I've heard some pretty vile death threats against Dem MOCs. As for Trump's kids, if it's found they committed crimes, esp when it comes to their family's shady biz dealings, they should be treated no differently than anyone else (although they likely will be). As far as clinics, let's talk about the YEARS of harassing patients, fire-bombing of abortion clinics and murdering doctors. I don't recall the same levels of violence against those crisis pregnancy centers -- maybe one or two, but no murders, that's for damn sure. Sorry, MAGA is the party of bullying and threats unless they get their way. Like I said, 10 yr olds, but more dangerous.

See, THIS is the only thing that MAGA has: acting like a 10-year-old bully on the playground. About the right demographic, I think. The organizing principle of MAGA is to never think for oneself.
What about the bullies in blm and those who targeted the supreme court or those who targeted the police or those who trued to kill republican senate] member or those who wanted trumps kids thrown in jail with sex offenders or those attacking churches and clinics you seem to forget them bullying people

Werbung:
You're just repeating yourself, hoss -- I rebutted you above. Try to keep up.

Back