One Look and you know. Trump is Deranged

Fact is your judging how one looks and thier facial expressions to be deranged lol. You must have some super power or a gift no one but you have .its amazing
Facial expressions and looks? Where is that mentioned in my post? I said WORDS!!!!!

Wow, are you also blind-by-choice?

Werbung:
Facial expressions and looks? Where is that mentioned in my post? I said WORDS!!!!!

Wow, are you also blind-by-choice?
It's their reality problem at work. The farther to the Right one is, the more distorted their world view is. They see things as they want to see things, not as they are. Whether it is reading words on a page, or screen, or watching a video, or even a live event, it is remembered as they see the world, not necessarily as what really was there.
There is solid proof in the last major event in the attempted coup on and around 01/06/2021.
Notice the difference in what was transpiring that was documented by videos, authenticated records (phone, e-mails, messages, etc.) of the event, and what the Far Right maintains was going on.
The attempted coup against the United States, vs a rally that got a little bit out of hand. Trump's actions are well documented that evening. Never mind the many highly classified security documents at Trump's private home, that never should have left the White House. Regardless of any classifications.

O yes let me take a second turn .
Biden claimed he was arrested in south Africa lol he was not .

O hell , I will take a third turn just because its biden and I will need more turns .
Biden also claimed he came from a coal mining family lol he didn't and his dad was a used car salesman which could explain a lot ? Maybe you never know ?

And biden said hunter his beloved whore mongering con man crack head son was the smartest man he knows. Lol ok your turn .
Hunter is family and a father defending his son is normal and expected. You would not do the same for your son? I would.

In addition, all Hunter did was try to make some extra money for himself. Killing innocent people by a known enemy of ours is entirely different.

Hunter is family and a father defending his son is normal and expected. You would not do the same for your son? I would.

In addition, all Hunter did was try to make some extra money for himself. Killing innocent people by a known enemy of ours is entirely different.
first as president I would not of commented on the subject and with hunter reputation I sure wouldn't be stupid enough to say hes the smartest man he knows .
Yes defend his beloved son who claimed he was daddys closest advisor and had to pay the big guy lol you bet joe will back him
Some unknown person sent he secrect service to a gun shop where hunter got his gun trying to seize hunters gun purchase .
Need I say anything more?

View attachment 1715

and as far as Trump supporters:

1) you believe that multiple accusations are just an inordinate amount of unfortunate coincidences that were used by half of the U.S. population (over 150 million people) to promote a conspiracy act against Trump.
2) you believe that a person tutored by an established con artist (Ray Cohn) will not follow his tutors teachings
3) you believe that a person that has failed with 13 businesses (was proven to be incompetent) suddenly found the trick to be successful without any help
4) you believe that a person formally (officially) accused by 26 women of sexual misconduct is not guilty of any of them
5) you believe that a person that had a charity that was found to be a scam does care about helping others
6) you believe that a person that always talks badly of every other leader in the world but talks well of someone (Putin) actually is critical of that person
7) you believe that a person that is proven to be wrong in court about election fraud is right and that the court(s) (all 61 different ones) are wrong
8) you believe that a person talking about injecting Clorox into people knows what he is doing
9) you believe that a person that has stated that he no classified documents in his home anymore (has turned them all in) but it is found that he lied is not a liar or trying to hide something
10) you believe that a person who swore an oath to the Constitution but then attacks the Constitution is faithful to the Constitution
11) you believe that a person who demands loyalty but then does not give loyalty back because those loyal to him followed the law instead of what he wanted, is a believer in the truth
12) you believe that a person who has changed his stance/belief in something repeatedly and often according to what he is trying to do can be trusted

and you also believe

13) that all of these facts are wrong and that your opinion is right?
by the way you calimed that you didnt say trump was deranged by his looks but look at your post

first as president I would not of commented on the subject and with hunter reputation I sure wouldn't be stupid enough to say hes the smartest man he knows .
Yes defend his beloved son who claimed he was daddys closest advisor and had to pay the big guy lol you bet joe will back him
Some unknown person sent he secrect service to a gun shop where hunter got his gun trying to seize hunters gun purchase .

by the way you calimed that you didnt say trump was deranged by his looks but look at your post
I have no idea what you are trying to prove. I proved my point. Biden defending his son does not compare with Trump calling Putin a genius.

As far as Trump being deranged, he is a narcissist and the only reality he knows is the one he makes up. He is deranged. Then again, he was voted in by his supporters and to this day, they continue to support him, meaning that they too are deranged.

As far as Hunter is concerned, I have no desire to talk about the subject. You can assume anything you want but until it is PROVEN that Joe did something wrong, it is just assumptions. You have no proof of anything. Joe is not being investigated for what his son did. That is an official statement.

I don't address or talk about things that cannot be proven one way or the other.

At least as far as Trump is concerned, it is not only my opinion that he is deranged.

The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President

"Meet Elizabeth Christ Trump, the unsung ancestor and manager behind the real estate empire. She was a housewife and mother who accompanied her husband to America and, after he died, took over and transformed the family business before passing it on to the next generations.

Elizabeth had a “remarkable talent” for keeping the real estate business going. She had a local contractor build houses on an empty piece of property left by her husband, sold the houses, and lived off the mortgages paid by the new owners."

Werbung:
Back