Palerider Proves Jack Here Wrong

roker you need to start debating again. all you have done is call people liars foer the last few days. its not helping your postion, just leave this topic. youbve snapped, you need to chill your beans. sure, i smoked up a lot and i will do sometime soon again, but i dont ramble on about absoloute arse. sorry if this post makes no sense ive benn drinking i toopk ages on it but i dont think it willbe perefct

Werbung:
i am closing this thread in my book

Palerider caught you in your lie and you're incapable of providing proof that he himself lied. I mean, for one thing, why would he lie about emailing Jack Herer? He obviously doesn't mind getting into arguments with you on the topic and it isn't like there's anything he'd have to fear from getting into it with Herer himself. I mean, by your own logic, if Jack Herer managed to argue pale rider down he'd just deny it, right? There's no motive for a lie. You, on the other hand, were proven to have lied over the name-calling thing, with the comparison of the time you'd called him a dolt and then with the time you'd said you hadn't called anyone a name. No matter the severity of the insult it is still name-calling and you did still lie about it.

So yeah...I think maybe we should close this thread. It'd be greatly indicative of your own desire to close the thread if you didn't post in it again, not even that quote which I put above which has comprised the entirety of your last few posts here - which just puts this thread back on top of the list on the home page. So go ahead. Don't react to this. Don't post again here. Try proving yourself right - for once.

christ that was one embarassing post last night. however, i think roker probably smoked more than i drank to post his little 'sky is blue' post.

Werbung:
Back