Palestinian protests “unsafe” for Jewish people???

Werbung:
That’s your justification? Using something from the past that I’m also against?
No. It's war and that's what happens. Palestine knew the might of USA and supported Israel.
How could they not know they wouldn't retaliate?
Don't get all teary eyed about a bunch of desert dwelling illiterate goat herders. These people are the scum of the earth.

No. It's war and that's what happens. Palestine knew the might of USA and supported Israel.
How could they not know they wouldn't retaliate?
Don't get all teary eyed about a bunch of desert dwelling illiterate goat herders. These people are the scum of the earth.
No they’re not. You can’t collectively judge them all as terrorists. And you’re clearly racist.

No they’re not. You can’t collectively judge them all as terrorists. And you’re clearly racist.
If I were racist about Muslims terrorists, I'll wear that like a badge of honour.

I'll judge them how I chose and if you don't like it, suck eggs. I dont care.

If I were racist about Muslims terrorists, I'll wear that like a badge of honour.

I'll judge them how I chose and if you don't like it, suck eggs. I dont care.
You’re going to be sucking eggs when Biden loses and this shit gets condemned the best it can with his defeat. Although you seem like you could fit in with Trump crowd pretty well.

You’re going to be sucking eggs when Biden loses and this shit gets condemned the best it can with his defeat. Although you seem like you could fit in with Trump crowd pretty well.
Biden will not lose and write it down as I said before.
Stop crying. Muslims don't care about the USA.

Jewish leaders are advising Jewish students stay home as the protests continue at Columbia university. Give me a break. Zionists are nazis. And that is not racist to say. If that makes you uncomfortable then you are part of the problem.
100 years ago, if you hated blacks without cause you were a Democrat. Today if you hate Jews without a cause, you are an idiot.

100 years ago, if you hated blacks without cause you were a Democrat. Today if you hate Jews without a cause, you are an idiot.
Well before the genocide started republicans were the ones in Charlottesville with tiki torches chanting “Jews will not replace us” and starting anti-Jewish conspiracy theories for Qanon about them drinking the blood of children. So I hope the Jewish community will remember what side actually advocates for civil rights and which one is only exploiting them because of their love for murder and/or the war machine.

That's correct.
I will be have a celebration on election night and you are cordially invited. Don't bring food. There's be plenty of humble pie for you.
You’re the one being a cocky cheerleader for Biden. The thing about me is I’m very humble. I don’t want Trump to win. But I am choosing to lose on purpose because of my moral opposition to who I’m supposed to support.

This referendum is not just on Biden if he loses. It’s on the donors too. For years I’ve had a big problem with our politicians be bought out by private interests. Well now it’s killing too many people and I can’t take it anymore. So I’m going hardcore on stoping it. Whatever it takes I will not support this shit any longer.

Werbung:
There is a very good reason to hate Netanyahu, because he is genocidal.
Some demented Muslim Jihadists see Netanyahu as genocidal for killing mass murdering Muslim Jihadists, like some racist black Americans see cops as evil for arresting black criminals.

Back