Palin and conservatives suffer humiliating defeat in NY 23

Hoffman won 46% of the vote with major obstacles to boot.

I say wait till 2010 and Hoffman hopefully wins in a landslide.

Werbung:
sshhh, Do not let these crazy libs know what is coming! there healthscare bill is doomed! dead as their chances in 2010!! let us surprise them! they are soooooo dumb , they think they won, LOL,LOL-- DRIBBLE , DRRIBLE , DRIBBLE, IT YOUR SHOT , OBAMA!!, GEE YOU MISSED AGAIN ,dribble ,dribble! LOL,LOL- damn community organizer!

Obama swept the nation with his charisma and common sense departure from the regular backroom politics of Washington. I am so glad that we finally have a man who does not play partisan politics, has run the most transparent administration in history and will save our nation. The Republicans don't stand a chance in 2010. Context people context.

To make matters worse the independents are going to be voting for the conservative candidates whether they are republican or not. So the pubs are out!

They suffered a humiliating loss across the board.

Palin wasn't even an item in the GOP wins. I wonder why?
Yeah.....she's quite the threat.

:p

"You know, for someone who claims to be a rogue and isn't afraid of what other people think it really is sort of hypocritical to not let the media, the press cover your event."

Palin's speech comes a day after a new national poll suggests the former Alaska governor may face some obstacles should she decide to run for the White House. According to the new Gallup survey, only about one in three Americans would seriously consider casting their vote for her."

508.gif

Hoffman ran on the Conservative party ticket against Scozzafava who ran as a Republican and against Owens who ran as a Democrat.

Yeah, but the "RINO" Scozzafava was forced to drop out under pressure from Palin and the hard right of the Republican party. Conventional wisdom had her votes going to Hoffman..

Surprise!! NY 23 wasn't ready for an extreme right wing representative. I have a feeling that, outside of the south, they mirror much of the rest of the country.

Werbung:
Yeah, but the "RINO" Scozzafava was forced to drop out under pressure from Palin and the hard right of the Republican party. Conventional wisdom had her votes going to Hoffman..

Surprise!! NY 23 wasn't ready for an extreme right wing representative. I have a feeling that, outside of the south, they mirror much of the rest of the country.

Your saying that Scozzy took five percent of the votes as the designated Republican, Hoffman almost won and the people of upper NY were not ready for a conservative? What do you suppose would have happened if the millions of dollars that the Republican party had given Scozzy had actually gone to Hoffman, the people who voted a straight republican ticket had given their vote to Hoffman instead of Scozzy, and from the start he had run a campaign thinking he was a major candidate instead of thinking he was a third party candidate?

About 20% of the population is liberal, 40% conservative and the rest in between. The independents swing every election. Usually they are the same group of people that don't follow politics and vote ignorantly based on catchy phrases. Could it be that this time around that might be different?

Back