Oh, no say it ain't so SARAH PALIN supporting a 3rd party???

Dan Quayle hung around for quite a while too because he was such a good bad example, I think Sarah Palin is much the same way. I mean where else are you gonna get copy as good as from her moose-murdering, Bible-beating, low-brow, ex-beauty queen schtick coupled with her George Bush-level mastery of public speaking? Okay, Carrie Prejean is pretty good too with her bigoted attitude, contraversial boob job, and her self-abuse video, but Palin's gotten more high-level coverage.

Personally, I love Sarah, I hope the Republicans nominate her for their next Presidential candidate, maybe with Rush Limbaugh as her vice. Hannity could be the new Chairman of Defense and David Savage could be the new head of the Immigration and Naturalization Service. Actually it would probably work better to have Carrie Prejean as Vice and let Rush run the Food and Drug Administration. :eek:

Werbung:
Correct choice? as in obama?

ugh!

Americans have shown themselves retarded and stupid for doing so, at least a portion of them.

The only excuse you all have is the other party was not all that good either.

We got the choice between poop and crap, crap won :)

There's no use complaining, we had crap for eight years, then we had poop for eight, and now we may have crap for another eight, so what? No matter who I vote for the government gets elected. The only way I know to deal with it is to off-planet migrate. To that end I have used plans from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy to build an electronic thumb, but I haven't had much luck. Probably because Calvin was right when he told Hobbes the the surest proof of intelligent life out in the Universe was the fact that none of if had ever come here.

There's no use complaining, we had crap for eight years, then we had poop for eight, and now we may have crap for another eight, so what? No matter who I vote for the government gets elected. The only way I know to deal with it is to off-planet migrate. To that end I have used plans from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy to build an electronic thumb, but I haven't had much luck. Probably because Calvin was right when he told Hobbes the the surest proof of intelligent life out in the Universe was the fact that none of if had ever come here.

I think complaining is important. There were problems with President Bush and those problems should be complained about and were... from both sides of the political field. It should not be differnt now under sack o' crap.

Does complaining do any good I guess is the question... I think so but some might not.. I guess those people should not bother complaining.

Correct choice? as in obama?

ugh!

Americans have shown themselves retarded and stupid for doing so, at least a portion of them.

The only excuse you all have is the other party was not all that good either.

We got the choice between poop and crap, crap won :)

It's a shame you think so little of your fellow countrymen. Because you could not win the American people are retarded, stupid, poop & crap... wow.

We simply wanted and got a good & decent President!

Palin Backs 3rd-Party Candidate in N.Y. House Race

Friday, October 23, 2009 3:55 PM

Former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin has endorsed a third-party candidate over the GOP-backed contender in New York's congressional special election, saying her own party has abandoned its core values.

The former Alaska governor, who was Arizona Sen. John McCain's running-mate last year, said Thursday she was backing Conservative Party candidate Doug Hoffman over Republican Assemblywoman Dierdre Scozzafava in the 23rd Congressional District race.

Palin said Hoffman, a businessman, stands for Republican principles – smaller government, lower taxes and a commitment to individual liberty.....
....And, he WHINES like an Alaskan-governor, who couldn't (even) manage a Mayor's position, without generating $ERIOU$ DEBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Werbung:
It's a shame you think so little of your fellow countrymen. Because you could not win the American people are retarded, stupid, poop & crap... wow.

We simply wanted and got a good & decent President!

And more to the point...since the Republican Party stayed home in MASS and couldn't even pry their couch potato arses off of the sofa to venture out and VOTE...they've been relegated to the pathetic position of 'screeching monkeys' that just whine & wail about their loss!!!

GET OVER IT!!!

And to Mr. Shaman...;) EXACTLY...LMAO

Back