Over 70% say Palin NOT qualified to be president..

Werbung:
Why are you guys so obsessed with national security?

Sarah Palin was talking at the chimpanzees tea party telling them that the Muslims are coming to kill you all unless you get a war monger back into the White House.

Why can't you guys understand that you are being manipulated?

Manipulated to support the theft of billions of dollars to wage war on innocent people.

Manipulated to put on a uniform and die to keep the rich and powerful rich and powerful.

I have said this before but it is still true. You are more at risk from bee stings than you are from terrorism so why not get some perspective on it?

American Christian Terrorists attack and kills thousands of times as many innocent people as Muslim terrorists do.

Once again another troll post. No legitimate sources backing any of your outrageous claims.

I am beginning to think you really are Iwannajihad...

ahmadinejad0508.jpg

The really excellent thing about Palin standing (on a kill everyone platform) is that many Republicans would switch support to the Democrats to stop this deranged woman from getting her manicured hands on the button.
Ya' gotta give her credit for recognizing things didn't go all-that-well, for her, at the Tea-Baggers gathering!!! :(

"Fox News contributor Sarah Palin will make two high-profile appearances in Central Florida next month, but the press will not be welcomedhttp://thinkprogress.org/2010/02/12/palin-media-florida/."​

Why are you guys so obsessed with national security?

Sarah Palin was talking at the chimpanzees tea party telling them that the Muslims are coming to kill you all unless you get a war monger back into the White House.

Why can't you guys understand that you are being manipulated?

Manipulated to support the theft of billions of dollars to wage war on innocent people.

Manipulated to put on a uniform and die to keep the rich and powerful rich and powerful.

I have said this before but it is still true. You are more at risk from bee stings than you are from terrorism so why not get some perspective on it?

American Christian Terrorists attack and kills thousands of times as many innocent people as Muslim terrorists do.

Because the last attack major attack killed 3000 people... the next would could be far worse...

Because Terrorism is not the only issue in National Security...You elect someone who sucks in that area and you end up...say ...invading Iraq for no reason?

Because National Security is one of the most Dangerous, deadly, consequential issues any president has to deal with in there term.

Because the last attack major attack killed 3000 people... the next would could be far worse...

Because Terrorism is not the only issue in National Security...You elect someone who sucks in that area and you end up...say ...invading Iraq for no reason?

Because National Security is one of the most Dangerous, deadly, consequential issues any president has to deal with in there term.

Well Pockets you have some redeemning qualities. You are not out there were the buses don't run like someone here. He, she, it is unconcerned about terrorism because he, she, it wants terrorism to destroy America and Americans.

Obama clearly isn't qualified, but he got elected. There are (NOW) only two qualifications to be President. You have to be elected and you have to be 35.

Obama clearly isn't qualified, but he got elected.

Our nation has a long history of electing unqualified presidents. BO is just one in a long list.

And in BO's case, the MSM did all they could to get him elected and many believed the lies they were told. Plus of course, white guilt played a part in weak minded voters. And certainly a RINO progressive like John McCain had a lot to do with it.

Our nation has a long history of electing unqualified presidents. BO is just one in a long list.

And in BO's case, the MSM did all they could to get him elected and many believed the lies they were told. Plus of course, white guilt played a part in weak minded voters. And certainly a RINO progressive like John McCain had a lot to do with it.

I think Bush Guilt played more then White Guilt....The Republicans Ran the nation in the ground, they did not get there 30% approval ratings based on white guilt....

I think Bush Guilt played more then White Guilt....The Republicans Ran the nation in the ground, they did not get there 30% approval ratings based on white guilt....

I do not disagree with that pockets.

The difference between McCain and Bush was very slight. Both are progressives like you.

And, who would have thought that BO is turning out to be just like Bush and McCain with a spritz of Marxism added to the recipe????

And pockets, BO and the Dems have run the country even further into the ground....we are now into the sewer and in just one year.:eek:

That's right. BO inherited a really progressive economy and he has just squandered it in one year.

He is just awful.

Bring back Bush I say. There is a guy you can trust to look after America.

I know he sat back and watched the towers get powdered and I know he presided over the biggest financial meltdown since the Wall Street crash and I know he made America internationally reviled and I know he started 2 illegal wars and I know he lied about WMD and I know he can't string a coherent sentence together and I know he is an alcoholic and I know he is a cocaine snorter and I know he fixed the first election 'win' and I know he was the puppet of a nazi Vice-President but if you ignore all that trivia Bush is the man.

Well Pockets you have some redeemning qualities. You are not out there were the buses don't run like someone here. He, she, it is unconcerned about terrorism because he, she, it wants terrorism to destroy America and Americans.
...Which would explain why he's been permanently-demoted to Dog-Crap Trooper!

Obama clearly isn't qualified, but he got elected. There are (NOW) only two qualifications to be President. You have to be elected and you have to be 35.
....Or, if you're a "conservative"-female....a Separatist-husband to pull-the-strings.

palin_puppet.jpg

Werbung:
The former half term quitter, er, governor from Alaska is even losing support among Republicans.

C'mon now teabaggers..how about a Palin/Prejean ticket? Palin/Plumber? I know, Palin/Bachmann..you've got a whole stable of uneducated loons to choose from.

http://www.americablog.com/2010/02/...&utm_campaign=Feed:+Americablog+(AMERICAblog)

Only 70%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR REAL!!!!!!:eek:

So there is actually 30% that care so little about our country that they'd actually like to see this air head in charge? SERIOUSLY!:eek:

I love Anderson Coopers look in the next one after listening to this incoherent ramble. It's like WTF was that?:eek:

Back