Over 70% say Palin NOT qualified to be president..

Werbung:
becuse you don;'t have a clue on what experiance means...

half your term as Gov of one os smallest states and quit...

vs years in IL Senate, and also in US Senate..

and you cry all you want, but fact is I did state I felt Obama ( who is far more experienced then Palin, should have waited longer and got more before he ran...I backed Biden.

" I backed Biden" lol, lol that should be a question on a Sanity test!!If one wanted joey bidden for prez he gets a free room in a padded cell! NEXT!

Istead a "Community Organizer" who cannot CORRECTLY pronounce "CORPSMAN", sits in our Oval Office Not knowing diddly squat about what he is supposed to me doing!! "CORPSEMAN" lol,lol , now that's DUMB! Can we get G,W, Bush back?? Yes, he was ineffective too in his last two years but we all knew HE LOVED AMERICA and ALL HER CORPSMEN!!!
Can America have a MULLIGAN!!???

" I backed Biden" lol, lol that should be a question on a Sanity test!!If one wanted joey bidden for prez he gets a free room in a padded cell! NEXT!

Istead a "Community Organizer" who cannot CORRECTLY pronounce "CORPSMAN", sits in our Oval Office Not knowing diddly squat about what he is supposed to me doing!! "CORPSEMAN" lol,lol , now that's DUMB! Can we get G,W, Bush back?? Yes, he was ineffective too in his last two years but we all knew HE LOVED AMERICA and ALL HER CORPSMEN!!!
Can America have a MULLIGAN!!???
I think the right pretty much has to shut up on the not mispronouncing a word issue...8 years of Bush means you should just zip it while your way way way behind.

The really scary thing about this thread is the implication that 30% might actually think she is fit for presidency.

That is around 100 million people!

Even if the 30% are undecided that is still 100 million people who think there is anything to consider.

The really excellent thing about Palin standing (on a kill everyone platform) is that many Republicans would switch support to the Democrats to stop this deranged woman from getting her manicured hands on the button.

I suppose she might have trouble reading the instructions with her hand palm side down but still...

I think the right pretty much has to shut up on the not mispronouncing a word issue...8 years of Bush means you should just zip it while your way way way behind.

Actually, your thoughts are meaningless as you "Failed" the TEST!! NEXT!!
Plus , I thought you had me on "ignore"?, I know, you just can not turn down a "free" opportunity to educate yourself! Welcome aboard!! Another lost soul looking for a home! Join our Conservative Club!! After a few weeks, YOU can PASS THE TEST! I will then send you a picture of Sarah Palin for your night stand! "Sleeping with Palin, will get you Sailing!" "Always"

Actually, your thoughts are meaningless as you "Failed" the TEST!! NEXT!!
Plus , I thought you had me on "ignore"?, I know, you just can not turn down a "free" opportunity to educate yourself! Welcome aboard!! Another lost soul looking for a home! Join our Conservative Club!! After a few weeks, YOU can PASS THE TEST! I will then send you a picture of Sarah Palin for your night stand! "Sleeping with Palin, will get you Sailing!" "Always"

why are you even speaking?

Werbung:
Why are you guys so obsessed with national security?

Sarah Palin was talking at the chimpanzees tea party telling them that the Muslims are coming to kill you all unless you get a war monger back into the White House.

Why can't you guys understand that you are being manipulated?

Manipulated to support the theft of billions of dollars to wage war on innocent people.

Manipulated to put on a uniform and die to keep the rich and powerful rich and powerful.

I have said this before but it is still true. You are more at risk from bee stings than you are from terrorism so why not get some perspective on it?

American Christian Terrorists attack and kills thousands of times as many innocent people as Muslim terrorists do.

Back