Palin gets pranked

Popeye

A Canadian comedy duo called The Masked Avengers from CKOI 96.9 FM in Montreal, pranked Sarah Palin, convincing her she was receiving a call from French President Nicolas Sarkozy. check it out...

Werbung:
I have a very hard time thinking this is real

I am sure if the president of another country were going to be calling Sarah Palin, they would have called someone above her to get the number to what ever hotel room she would be in and in that case someone would have been calling her to let her know to expect a call.

its cute and funny but it doesnt seem realistic it was really her on the phone

I have a very hard time thinking this is real

I am sure if the president of another country were going to be calling Sarah Palin, they would have called someone above her to get the number to what ever hotel room she would be in and in that case someone would have been calling her to let her know to expect a call.

its cute and funny but it doesnt seem realistic it was really her on the phone

It was really her..it's all over the net. Palin has even responded..

Sarah Palin's campaign issued an "mildly amused" response to having joined Jacques Chirac and Nicolas Sarkozy in having been the victim of a prank by a pair of French-Canadian comedians who impersonated Sarkozy on a call with the Alaska governor.

"Gov. Palin received a phone call on Saturday from a French Canadian talk show host claiming to be French President Nicholas Sarkozy," emailed spokeswoman Tracey Schmitt. "Gov. Palin was mildly amused to learn that she had joined the ranks of heads of state, including President Sarkozy, and other celebrities in being targeted by these pranksters. C'est la vie."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1108/Palin_responds_to_spoof_Cest_la_vie_.html?showall

that has to be some serious dumb luck then

how did these guys know what hotel room to call
and that she would be there and not at some event

Who knows? Here's the full transcript of the prank call made to Palin

BTW, I'm not saying this makes her unfit to serve as VP or anything...that's already obvious. And she's not the only celebrity to be made a victim by these guys..supposedly they've pranked Mick Jagger and Bill Gates among others.

Who knows? Here's the full transcript of the prank call made to Palin

BTW, I'm not saying this makes her unfit to serve as VP or anything...that's already obvious. And she's not the only celebrity to be made a victim by these guys..supposedly they've pranked Mick Jagger and Bill Gates among others.

Well I supose if they can find a way to get in touch with Mich and Bill they could have found a way to get in touch with Palin too.

Those guys are in the wrong business, they should investigate things if they are that good :)

Werbung:
Back