Palin reads cheat notes on her hand..

Check-out Obama fielding a loooooooong-winded question, regarding Republican-ideas for health-care..... (@ 7:50 - Part 5)

Gee......no teleprompter, HERE!!

You FAUX Noise fans would have been better-served watching this event, rather than relying on FAUX Noise's abridged-edition.

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
a few notes as opposed to the entire text.

you sure you want to make an issue out of this ?

Lets see...memorize long long speach word for word with great policy and international impleications on saying something off a bit..

vs...'

cheat sheet written on hand like when you where in elementary school for her to not forget to talk about Energy and the Budget ( but not the budget?)

Clearly, aspca does NOT want to talk about Palin's notes vs. Obama's teleprompter addiction.

He eve tries to being up JOHN AND ELIZABETH EDWARDS to change the subject.

I tell you, these liberals' desperation is reaching the hysteria point here....!!
On the balance of ignorance and what are the important issues of the day...you/ASUR/ALWAYS seem to be in total locked mindset as to the important issues of the DAY :cool:

Just keep supplying the slap-stick-hysteria and I'll just keep LMAO at your clown routine! WOW, you three remind me more & more of 'LARRY, MOE & CURLY'...;)

Just unbelievable..this woman makes Dan Quayle look like Einstein

Of course the teabaggers worship her...and what does that say about them?

palinhand1.jpg

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best the Conservatives have... this is IT...lol!:D After all the slamming Caribou Barbie took for not knowing anything about anything... this is how she's made herself smarter. An ink pen cheat sheet on the palm of her hand.:D This is how stupid the Conservatives WANT a President to be????????

She's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best the Conservatives have... this is IT...lol!:D After all the slamming Caribou Barbie took for not knowing anything about anything... this is how she's made herself smarter. An ink pen cheat sheet on the palm of her hand.:D This is how stupid the Conservatives WANT a President to be????????

She's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if she'll really give back the $100,000 dollar fee that she was paid...I mean she did state that she would...but she did state that all of those expensive clothes that she purchased with the republican money were going back too.

How long did that take??? or has it ever happened YET? LMAO

I wonder if she'll really give back the $100,000 dollar fee that she was paid...I mean she did state that she would...but she did state that all of those expensive clothes that she purchased with the republican money were going back too.

How long did that take??? or has it ever happened YET? LMAO

They say she's spent more money than she earned there just buying her own book up to hand out lol!:D

I mean seriously this lady is pathetic. She wants the limelight so bad but she's just so frickin ignorant she's constantly getting caught in stupidville.

Seriously... scribbling answers on your hand... what is she like in 3rd grade?

makes you want to go check the tapes see if she had notes on hand for the VP debate....wait I watched, no way she had notes for that job lol

See that's the thing.

Palin was lost & confused in the debate with Biden... blew the Katie Couric interview... was clueless in the Charlie Gibson interview and this THIS is how she's going to do better...

a Bic pen to the palm of her hand!:D

Can you imagine all the places she had talking points written down that we didn't catch? On the seat of her chair... written on the insides of her glasses... on the toe of her high heel shoes. I mean this lady keeps proving she's a mental midget train wreck AND 600 LOONIES STILL COME TO SWOON ALL OVER HER.:D

Think what that says about teabaggers? I mean Sarah Palin gives teabaggers a bad name! Now that's saying something lol.

Was her whole speech written on her hand, like a teleprompter?

You guys are getting steamrolled and you don't even know it.

I am looking forward to the continued crushing of Democrats.

Was her whole speech written on her hand, like a teleprompter?

You guys are getting steamrolled and you don't even know it.

I am looking forward to the continued crushing of Democrats.

its funny you don't even see the failed logic behind your statement....Its actually a lot harder to have a whole speech down...word for word where a slip up has policy implications effecting the world...verse

I can't be trusted to think, talk about Energy or the Budget that I need to right them down on my Freaking hand like I am in 4rth grade..

Blithering idiot that's all she is, face it.

a 3x5 card would have made more sense but if she can speak with no more than this while the president cant, it only makes her look stronger if a little cheap to spend the buck.

Until one hears what she has to say, and then Dan Quayle looks better and better. I think the two of them should run on the GOP ticket in 2012 and already have that bumpersticker on my car.

After all the slamming Caribou Barbie took for not knowing anything about anything... this is how she's made herself smarter. An ink pen cheat sheet on the palm of her hand.
It's a good thing (for her) she never did any prep-work. She'd have needed a much-bigger hand!!

"Event organizers admitted the questions were “pre-screened,” but a Palin spokesperson said the former VP candidate had not seen the questions ahead of time. Still, as Huffington Post’s Stefan Sirucek points out, Palin’s “extra help” in front of a friendly crowd is especially ironic because Obama wasn’t using notes of any kind during a recent unscripted Q & A with House Republicans. Obama has also recently held several town halls, where he took questions from the audience and spoke at length without notes."

Werbung:
What she should do, is.....go for one-more big-payday, and do her Playboy-spread (before she gets too-much-more jowly)....

2862555.jpg

....so her supporters can get as many "political"-fixes, daily, as they require.

It'd be a Win-Win, for everyone.

Sister Sarah & Playboy would ca$h-in, big-time, as her supporters would be capable of purchasing as many portable-appearances (of her) as they're financially-able.​

Back