Palin reads cheat notes on her hand..

What she should do, is.....go for one-more big-payday, and do her Playboy-spread (before she gets too-much-more jowly)....​

2862555.jpg

....so her supporters can get as many "political"-fixes, daily, as they require.​

It'd be a Win-Win, for everyone.​

Sister Sarah & Playboy would ca$h-in, big-time, as her supporters would be capable of purchasing as many portable-appearances (of her) as they're financially-able.​
I was asked by Dogtown, if I understood what the 'TEA BAG PARTY' was about; then he supplied me with an interesting article to read...and that just pointed out how fractured that entire movement is about all their specific issues {but it was interesting to read} and if this occasion in Tennessee hadn't been so costly $500. per person, I would have loved to have gone, but then not only was the cost prohibitive but the two people that I wanted to hear speak pulled out and that left the 'air head from Wasilla' the balance of the night and for her fee of $100,000. I wouldn't have gone that far even if anyone had paid my 'TEA BAG TICKET'.

GOOD GRIEF, and this movement wants to be taken seriously...hardly going to happen with her as their spokes person!

Werbung:
Was her whole speech written on her hand, like a teleprompter?

You guys are getting steamrolled and you don't even know it.
Please.

Much like Porky Limbaugh, ReRon Reagan & the host o' FAUX Noise "contributors", she's got the content-free Gift O' Gab; a unique-ability to talk, endlessly, without saying much of anything (no doubt the result o' her pageant-training).

We're hardly being steamrolled.

You "conservatives" are being hustled...by a[nother] bimbo.

:rolleyes:

What she should do, is.....go for one-more big-payday, and do her Playboy-spread (before she gets too-much-more jowly)....

It'd be a Win-Win, for everyone.

Sister Sarah & Playboy would ca$h-in, big-time, as her supporters would be capable of purchasing as many portable-appearances (of her) as they're financially-able.​

Only if it's a double spread with Hillary Clinton, since she's positioning herself for a 2012 run after Obama implodes. Has anyone else noticed how much work she's been putting into her appearance?

Palin sounds like a normal person from fly over country, which is why the left can't stand her. God, the unwashed, illerate masses can't possibly be allowed to govern themselves--only the well educate, well bred elite are allowed to do that....

Only if it's a double spread with Hillary Clinton, since she's positioning herself for a 2012 run after Obama implodes. Has anyone else noticed how much work she's been putting into her appearance?

Palin sounds like a normal person from fly over country, which is why the left can't stand her. God, the unwashed, illerate masses can't possibly be allowed to govern themselves--only the well educate, well bred elite are allowed to do that....

some of pay more attention to her work as Sec of State....maybe that's why you guys like palin...its all looks, no brains needed.

I have no problem with her needing notes to refer too. My problem was...(as Chris Matthews pointed out on Hardball) her using her hand to try to hide the fact that she was referring to notes.
Why the attempted deception???....& if it wasn't an attempt to deceive, why not have a real note-card??

I have no problem with her needing notes to refer too. My problem was...(as Chris Matthews pointed out on Hardball) her using her hand to try to hide the fact that she was referring to notes.
Why the attempted deception???....& if it wasn't an attempt to deceive, why not have a real note-card??

You watch Chris (I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often) Matthews?

You are part of a very exclusive club.

Though I must admit I did watch him debate Howard Dean and he did a good job.

This is good. Two left wing radicals arguing.

Werbung:
Back