Pat Sajak's Solution to Global Warming

terroralert.jpg

Werbung:
A Solution to Man-Made Global Warming
by Pat Sajak

"There are apparently tens of millions of people around the world who are convinced global warming is real, and mankind (particularly American mankind) is responsible. Further, they believe utterly catastrophic results are imminent unless we drastically alter our lifestyles -- and soon. These alterations include the things we eat, our transportation, our daily work and leisure habits, and even the number of children we should have. The problem is there are also tens of millions of people around the world who are skeptical of this theory, and, despite one side’s claims the debate is settled, a significant and growing number of climate experts keep challenging their conclusions.

So, those who believe disaster is around the corner face a dilemma: while they’re educating their fellow citizens and demanding governments regulate believers and non-believers alike, the problem continues, and the date of the world’s doom draws ever closer. But there is a solution. It’s relatively simple, can begin immediately, and will change the dynamics of global warming overnight. Instead of continuing to preach to the rest of us, the true believers need to step forward and set an example. I’m not talking about recycling Evian bottles; I’m talking about giving up cars and moving into smaller houses or apartments, or even forming communes where people can live simpler, more Earth-friendly lives. Yes, I’m talking about living the kinds of lives they want all of us to live..."

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=24333&s=rcmp

Finally! Someone puts into words what I have felt for a long time.:) :) :)

If this were Star Trek they would all step into a giant disintegration chamber. Do you suppose we could make a solar vaporizor? I am kind of thinking of one of those set-ups where a thousand mirrors all focus the suns rays on a single point.

Is it too much to ask to save the planet?

Back