Patraeus Predictable

Werbung:
He only gave one, but one is enough so that it will haunt war-mongering Republicans for a very long time indeed.

Doesn't haunt me. I have enough intellectual wattage to comprehend what the speech was about and who it was for. Those who continue to bring it up readily identify themselves as unthinking ideologues. Folks like you who are completely unable to defend the vast majority of the things they say.

My assesment that whiney, left wing moonbats have no spine is based upon observation, not ideology.

Liberals rarely observe, so the concept is lost on them. To observe, and draw rational conclusions from a thing requires that one make a judgement about that thing. Their ideology prevents them from making judgements and learning from experience. They are, however, permitted to spew indefensible ideological sayings and sound bytes at will as evidenced by their actions.

Liberals rarely observe, so the concept is lost on them. To observe, and draw rational conclusions from a thing requires that one make a judgement about that thing. Their ideology prevents them from making judgements and learning from experience. They are, however, permitted to spew indefensible ideological sayings and sound bytes at will as evidenced by their actions.

Really? So how come in just about every forum you go ...I read the same fart from the right wing lap-dogs? Sometimes their argument is lined up word-for-word!!

No ..let me answer that ...it has something to do with what the right actually brag about. The explosion of right wing talk radio and websites!! The result is ...the same tripe gets dessiminated to the lap dogs who run back to forums like these ..all claiming to have ...LOL ...logic!!

And everytime they talk about liberals being emotional ..I only have to look at at Iraq! Spurred on by the emotional jihadist ranting from the right wing lap dogs bush was able to blind the morons to all and every rationale.

Here's my question to you ...what did you do with the un-used duct tape and plastic bush had you buying to guard against Saddam's nukuleer attack? :D

Sheeps.jpg
Free file hosting at filenanny.com!

Really? So how come in just about every forum you go ...I read the same fart from the right wing lap-dogs? Sometimes their argument is lined up word-for-word!!

I don't visit a large number of sites so I don't know whether you are being truthful or not. If you are referencing conservative ovservations of liberalism, thinking people who look at a thing are likely to draw the same conclusions of the thing. If the other sites you are referencing are as you say, then it must also be true of them that the conservatives are able to argue and defend their points while the liberals are left with whining and name calling as is the case here.

No ..let me answer that ...it has something to do with what the right actually brag about. The explosion of right wing talk radio and websites!! The result is ...the same tripe gets dessiminated to the lap dogs who run back to forums like these ..all claiming to have ...LOL ...logic!!

Since I am able to defend my positions while you are unable to defend yours, it is cleare who is operating from a position of reason and logic and who is operating from a position of emotional handwringing.

And everytime they talk about liberals being emotional ..I only have to look at at Iraq! Spurred on by the emotional jihadist ranting from the right wing lap dogs bush was able to blind the morons to all and every rationale.

Of course you operate from a position of emotion. In most cases, the only defense liberals can make for thier position is an appeal to emotion rather than a rational iron clad argument.

Look at your own posts. You say things you are unable to defend, and when challenged, you get all pissy and start calling names. Take the phrase "jihadist ranting from the right wing" can you draw a rational parallel between jihadist and the conservatives in the US? Of course you can't, it is just spew calculated to garner a viseral emotional response.

Here's my question to you ...what did you do with the un-used duct tape and plastic bush had you buying to guard against Saddam's nukuleer attack? :D

More claptrap in lieu of an actual defense, or articulation of your position. Tell me, are you sure that you will never be the victim of a chemical or biological attack from some crazy who hates you with a blind passion? If and when said attack comes, what will you do? Lie down and die as they wish?

I live in a rural area on a small farm so I have a ready supply of duct tape and plastic sheeting as regular supplies. How about you? Do you believe that you are impervious to attack? Do you believe that you are too intelligent to die from a chemical or biological agent? Are you so arrogant that you believe that they don't, in fact hate you and would cut you some slack?

Exactly what string of reasoning is it that leads you to remain vaulnerable rather than spend $25 on some tape and plastic that would offer you some protection from an attack that everyone knows is coming sooner or later?

I live in a rural area on a small farm so I have a ready supply of duct tape and plastic sheeting as regular supplies. How about you? Do you believe that you are impervious to attack? Do you believe that you are too intelligent to die from a chemical or biological agent? Are you so arrogant that you believe that they don't, in fact hate you and would cut you some slack?

Exactly what string of reasoning is it that leads you to remain vaulnerable rather than spend $25 on some tape and plastic that would offer you some protection from an attack that everyone knows is coming sooner or later?

All that proves is that you live in fear, like most war loving Bush supporters. Do you actually worry daily about being attacked by chemical and biological agents? That's a sad comment on the state of conservatism and the fear-mongering Republican party.

I don't visit a large number of sites so I don't know whether you are being truthful or not. If you are referencing conservative ovservations of liberalism, thinking people who look at a thing are likely to draw the same conclusions of the thing. If the other sites you are referencing are as you say, then it must also be true of them that the conservatives are able to argue and defend their points while the liberals are left with whining and name calling as is the case here.

Sure you don't. But again ...it was you people who lay claim to burgeoning radio market for right wing goolah! And I'm just showing you what the results are from the prevelaence of such trash! Your living proof bud!

Of course you operate from a position of emotion. In most cases, the only defense liberals can make for thier position is an appeal to emotion rather than a rational iron clad argument.

Look at your own posts. You say things you are unable to defend, and when challenged, you get all pissy and start calling names. Take the phrase "jihadist ranting from the right wing" can you draw a rational parallel between jihadist and the conservatives in the US? Of course you can't, it is just spew calculated to garner a viseral emotional response.

LOL ...again this is just more proof of the garbage I see over and over again from the same lap dogs! I'm not emotional pal ...just expressing how humourous I find you people as I keep reading the same rehashed, rehearsed, regergitated lines from you people ...who are unable to think independently!!

You are so predictable as you recite the "learned" right sound-bites.

No ...don't tell me ..I know ..."you have logic" ! :D

How do I show what the truth is? In a word ....Iraq!

How high were you jacked up on bush's NUKULEER explosion tripe when we headed in Iraq?

Now go ahead try ..try saming something that didn't come from any of the plethora of right wing media outlet that you subscribe to!!

Sheeps.jpg
http://www.filenanny.com/

To be quite honest with you, you seem a lot farther to the right than you claim.

And why is that? Because I refuse to attack Republicans over nonsense like "gay bathroom sex" scandals?

My view of liberalism is that it ought to encourage people to get to know and understand all philosophies, and that it is hypocritical of us to discount those philosophies that do not agree with our own. There are many very worthwhile tenets of conservative philosophy, if only you're open-minded enough to look at them for what they are - ideas.

In terms of my liberal stances, I support gay marriage fully, and I'll defend anyone's right to freedom from religious persecution. I support the idea behind universal health care, even if I think we need to reorganize the government before such a thing would be feasible.

I did not support our invasion of Iraq as I felt it was largely unjustified. Once we were there, I felt as though we had an obligation to stay until we could put things right, or as close to right, as possible. Now I'm hearing that the Iraqi people themselves are saying, in a majority way, that they want us to leave...and so, according to my personal philosophy, we ought to be leaving.

From conservatism I've gleaned one simple idea that motivates a lot of how I look at things: If it isn't wrong you shouldn't keep people from doing it. When I first came to this site, I was highly skeptical of whether or not the 2nd Amendment should continue to allow Americans to own firearms. I was convinced that it was; stats show that every attempt to ban guns in this country have had little to no affect on violent crime. I've come to believe in a balance between limited and expanded government; I've come to think of limiting government and getting things straightened out (the thing is a hulking behemoth that no one can fully understand right now) would be the best way towards instating effective programs that the people want (like health care and SS). In essence, my conservative side wants to eliminate waste.

I haven't been able to come up with a position on abortion. The right of a child to live versus the right of a woman not to have an unwanted pregnancy forced on her are two tough sides to reconcile.

Maybe I am "further to the right" than you think a proper liberal ought to be. If that makes me an improper liberal, than whatever. I don't care. I don't require solidarity with others who agree with me on some issues in order to make my cases - especially since I virulently dislike partisanship.

And why is that? Because I refuse to attack Republicans over nonsense like "gay bathroom sex" scandals?

My view of liberalism is that it ought to encourage people to get to know and understand all philosophies, and that it is hypocritical of us to discount those philosophies that do not agree with our own. There are many very worthwhile tenets of conservative philosophy, if only you're open-minded enough to look at them for what they are - ideas.

In terms of my liberal stances, I support gay marriage fully, and I'll defend anyone's right to freedom from religious persecution. I support the idea behind universal health care, even if I think we need to reorganize the government before such a thing would be feasible.

I did not support our invasion of Iraq as I felt it was largely unjustified. Once we were there, I felt as though we had an obligation to stay until we could put things right, or as close to right, as possible. Now I'm hearing that the Iraqi people themselves are saying, in a majority way, that they want us to leave...and so, according to my personal philosophy, we ought to be leaving.

From conservatism I've gleaned one simple idea that motivates a lot of how I look at things: If it isn't wrong you shouldn't keep people from doing it. When I first came to this site, I was highly skeptical of whether or not the 2nd Amendment should continue to allow Americans to own firearms. I was convinced that it was; stats show that every attempt to ban guns in this country have had little to no affect on violent crime. I've come to believe in a balance between limited and expanded government; I've come to think of limiting government and getting things straightened out (the thing is a hulking behemoth that no one can fully understand right now) would be the best way towards instating effective programs that the people want (like health care and SS). In essence, my conservative side wants to eliminate waste.

I haven't been able to come up with a position on abortion. The right of a child to live versus the right of a woman not to have an unwanted pregnancy forced on her are two tough sides to reconcile.

Maybe I am "further to the right" than you think a proper liberal ought to be. If that makes me an improper liberal, than whatever. I don't care. I don't require solidarity with others who agree with me on some issues in order to make my cases - especially since I virulently dislike partisanship.

Sounds to me like the only thing you've made your mind up about is, that you haven't made your mind up. There's no law that says you have to be opinionated, so be it.

Sounds to me like the only thing you've made your mind up about is, that you haven't made your mind up. There's no law that says you have to be opinionated, so be it.

I "haven't made my mind up" in so far as I recognize that I am always learning, and as I learn more my views are capable of changing.

Believe me, I have opinions, malleable as they may be. Just ask jb or pale rider, or anyone else who has participated in one of the many threads on Islam.

I "haven't made my mind up" in so far as I recognize that I am always learning, and as I learn more my views are capable of changing.

Believe me, I have opinions, malleable as they may be. Just ask jb or pale rider, or anyone else who has participated in one of the many threads on Islam.

What he means, Popeye, is that he allows evidence, facts, solid arguments, and reasoning to affect his thinking. He doesn't irrationally hold on to positions just because his party leaders tell him to and that's why I have so much respect for him.

Werbung:
Sure you don't. But again ...it was you people who lay claim to burgeoning radio market for right wing goolah! And I'm just showing you what the results are from the prevelaence of such trash! Your living proof bud!

Exactly what does the radio market have to do with liberal's inability to intellectually defend their positions? The results are obvious in that you can't defend your postion. You claim that it is the right who is just spouting slogans, but it is you who is having your ass handed to you because you can't defend anything that you say.

LOL ...again this is just more proof of the garbage I see over and over again from the same lap dogs! I'm not emotional pal ...just expressing how humourous I find you people as I keep reading the same rehashed, rehearsed, regergitated lines from you people ...who are unable to think independently!!

So you can't draw a valid parallel between jihadists and conservatives. You are right. Just more garbage. You, in typical liberal fashion have brought a knife to an intellecutal gun fight.

[/QUOTE]

Back