People first, God second. Should people put themselves above God?

Tell everyone why you believe my God is a fallen God from your God.. please don't leave anything out. that should take you awhile..

A Short while for sure.

If being genocidal and killing when one can cure just as easily is not enough for you, it just shows how your religion has corrupted your moral sense.

Do you also adore Hitler?

You do not even care what kind of morals your God has. Right?

Regards
DL

Werbung:
It is more important on how a Book ends than starts. Even in the Old Testament there is a loving God. e.g Leviticus 18 :6-29 The commandments.
God revelation to man moved away from an Angry God to that sum up in .the Beatitudes and Psalms.

Not surprising as God is shown to be quite the prick in all of the bible.

Jesus and his no divorce policy is quite immoral. Just to name one of many.

Regards
DL

A Short while for sure.

If being genocidal and killing when one can cure just as easily is not enough for you, it just shows how your religion has corrupted your moral sense.

Do you also adore Hitler?

You do not even care what kind of morals your God has. Right?

Regards
DL
still waiting..

Ghostic , You replies are confusing. Few would say that God is shown as a prick in the whole Bible. Millions follow him as a God of Love.

am not sure what you mean by divorce. If you saying the latter parts of the Bible do not attack the early parts , this is not true. Even in Leviticus the Commandments show a gentle and just God . Later books show a merciful God . In the New Testament Jesus condemns the Pharisees who kept the letter of the
.but not the spirit. Ït is written This people honour me with their lips, but their heart is far from me ,and in vain do they worship me, preaching as doctrine the precepts of men""

Ghostic , You replies are confusing. Few would say that God is shown as a prick in the whole Bible. Millions follow him as a God of Love.

am not sure what you mean by divorce. If you saying the latter parts of the Bible do not attack the early parts , this is not true. Even in Leviticus the Commandments show a gentle and just God . Later books show a merciful God . In the New Testament Jesus condemns the Pharisees who kept the letter of the
.but not the spirit. Ït is written This people honour me with their lips, but their heart is far from me ,and in vain do they worship me, preaching as doctrine the precepts of men""

Millions also follow Allah and Islam as a religion of peace while ignoring that both Christianity and Islam have grown their religions by the sword instead of by good deeds. That is hardly peace and love.

All who have a decent moral sense and who follow the Trinity doctrine will condemn both Yahweh and Jesus for the murder and torture of the innocent babies and children who were murdered by Yahweh.

God is shown as mostly killing and never curing those he thinks defective.

Show how that is in any way a God of love when you and I know that love would cure and not kill when both options are open as they always are with God.

As to Jesus' no divorce policy. it immoral as it forces, especially women, to remain in loveless situations. Show how that is a loving policy.

Regards
DL

Gnostic. No modern Christian <Muslim or Jews supports the killings attributed to their God. The world has moved on and these religions now grow by deeds not killings. If you support the Trinity you support a doctrine made by the Catholic Church. It is not in the Bible. How can you accept this doctrine but not its divorce laws?

Gnostic. No modern Christian <Muslim or Jews supports the killings attributed to their God. The world has moved on and these religions now grow by deeds not killings. If you support the Trinity you support a doctrine made by the Catholic Church. It is not in the Bible. How can you accept this doctrine but not its divorce laws?

?? I do not.

You recognized that I am a Gnostic Christian, then say I should believe as a Christian does??

Your statement as it pertains to Christians is also false. If Christians did not support their God's torture and murder of innocent babies and children, they would denounce their foul demiurge God and seek a better one.

Jews now are a different story and most have rejected Yahweh as a moral God.

As to Muslims, Islam does not follow the Golden Rule of reciprocity and are thus morally corrupt.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop . This is your view. It is not the views of millions of Jews, Christians and Muslims. God did make a covenant with the Jews. He made another with Christians. One covenant did not replace another just fulfilled it. Christians have denounced torture and murder in the present age no matter who doses it. They need not find a new God because the God they follow has changed or we understand him better than the past.

When did God make a covenant with you?

Werbung:
Gnostic Bishop . This is your view. It is not the views of millions of Jews, Christians and Muslims. God did make a covenant with the Jews. He made another with Christians. One covenant did not replace another just fulfilled it. Christians have denounced torture and murder in the present age no matter who doses it. They need not find a new God because the God they follow has changed or we understand him better than the past.

When did God make a covenant with you?

He did not ever do so. I have no need of one and neither does the God I know.

If your God did with anyone, he sure did not stick around to do his part. Hell, he was even a deadbeat dad to his own son.

"Christians have denounced torture and murder in the present age no matter who does it."

I do not believe that to be true. If Christians thought their God did it, they would applaud it, just as they applaud his genocide of Noah's day.

What do you think soldiers pray for if not to have God strike down the enemy by directing their bullets to the others heart?

Regards
DL

Back