People in the U.S. Would Go Nuts

Truth-Bringer

We'd Go Nuts

by Charley Reese

I wonder how we would react if 50,000 of us got killed in one whack, as apparently has happened in the China earthquake. Or, God forbid, 121,000, which is the high estimate for the number of dead in the Myanmar cyclone.

Judging from our reaction to the terror attacks against the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, which claimed 3,000 lives, I suspect we would go nuts. Back in 2001, it became Terror Week on television, so that we got to see the damage endless numbers of times. Politicians were scrambling for flag pins and trying to remember the words of the national anthem. Hardly a family pet could be buried without the TV cameras and the mayor showing up.

The president said it was our patriotic duty to spend money and then declared world war on terrorists everywhere, even though the 9/11 attackers had nothing to do with the others.

I infuriated one of the TV talkie boys one night. I accused him of being fearmonger because he was ranting about the ever-present menace of terrorism. I pointed out that while terrorists had killed 3,000 Americans, 17,000 had killed themselves in falls, 15,000 had been murdered by homegrown criminals and 109,000 died in accidents. He shouted and hung up.

Never let the news media set your priorities for things to worry about. They will be hopelessly wrong. Any one American's chances of being killed by a terrorist is minuscule. The only thing you have to do to protect yourself from a bomb is be somewhere else, and in a country of 3 million square miles, the odds are that most of us will be somewhere else.

There is no worldwide network of terrorists. Al-Qaida is the only group we have to worry about, and it is small and not very influential. Hamas, Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad have no quarrel with us. Their quarrel is with Israel. Colombia's terrorists are trying to overthrow the Colombian government, and that goes for most guerrilla organizations in the world.

A sensible administration would have taken out Osama bin Laden a long time ago. It's pretty embarrassing when you can't find a guy who is 6 feet 6 inches tall in a country where most people are short.

Rest of Article Here

Bush can't find Bin Laden because Bush never wanted to find Bin Laden. If he would have found Bin Laden, he never could have went into Iraq. That was what Bush Jr. wanted all along. And now they need to keep you in fear so you'll keep supporting the occupation of Iraq.

Your chances of being killed in a terrorist attack are less than being struck by lightning. But of course the Bush administration wants you to be afraid...be very afraid. And don't dare question anything they tell you.

Werbung:
The president said it was our patriotic duty to spend money and then declared world war on terrorists everywhere, even though the 9/11 attackers had nothing to do with the others.

Never let the news media set your priorities for things to worry about. They will be hopelessly wrong. Any one American's chances of being killed by a terrorist is minuscule. The only thing you have to do to protect yourself from a bomb is be somewhere else, and in a country of 3 million square miles, the odds are that most of us will be somewhere else.

Rest of Article Here

Bush can't find Bin Laden because Bush never wanted to find Bin Laden. If he would have found Bin Laden, he never could have went into Iraq. That was what Bush Jr. wanted all along. And now they need to keep you in fear so you'll keep supporting the occupation of Iraq.

Your chances of being killed in a terrorist attack are less than being struck by lightning. But of course the Bush administration wants you to be afraid...be very afraid. And don't dare question anything they tell you.

Thank God there is someone with some sense. Some people are so petrified about terrorists and the middle east its just silly. The main stream media is just trying to bring in the capital, its their jobs to exaggerate things to get better ratings. Too bad they have to lie about things.

It doesnt make much sense to compare natural disasters to acts of war.

And yes Katrina showed us that some Americans do go nuts. But that is what libs will do when faced with the reality that some things are just out of the control of our politicians.

Neither katrina nor the terrorists attack are completely the fault of bad political actions.

We'd Go Nuts

by Charley Reese

I wonder how we would react if 50,000 of us got killed in one whack, as apparently has happened in the China earthquake. Or, God forbid, 121,000, which is the high estimate for the number of dead in the Myanmar cyclone.

Judging from our reaction to the terror attacks against the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, which claimed 3,000 lives, I suspect we would go nuts. Back in 2001, it became Terror Week on television, so that we got to see the damage endless numbers of times. Politicians were scrambling for flag pins and trying to remember the words of the national anthem. Hardly a family pet could be buried without the TV cameras and the mayor showing up.

I infuriated one of the TV talkie boys one night. I accused him of being fearmonger because he was ranting about the ever-present menace of terrorism. I pointed out that while terrorists had killed 3,000 Americans, 17,000 had killed themselves in falls, 15,000 had been murdered by homegrown criminals and 109,000 died in accidents. He shouted and hung up.

There is no worldwide network of terrorists. Al-Qaida is the only group we have to worry about, and it is small and not very influential. Hamas, Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad have no quarrel with us. Their quarrel is with Israel. Colombia's terrorists are trying to overthrow the Colombian government, and that goes for most guerrilla organizations in the world.

A sensible administration would have taken out Osama bin Laden a long time ago. It's pretty embarrassing when you can't find a guy who is 6 feet 6 inches tall in a country where most people are short.

Rest of Article Here

Yeah, the same thing when the lib media makes a big deal about 4000 US combat deaths in Iraq (compared to 400,000 in WWII; 650,000 in the civil war) about the same rate as gang killings in los angeles county.

Werbung:
Most Americans, hate to say it, are morons.
They live their lives based on what TV tells them.
When TV, predictably, runs non-stop coverage 9/11, they don't know what to do other than stare blankly into the set. Hello? Anyone home?

THINK, morons. Use your F-ing brains. Turn off the TV once in awhile. The world isn't focused on you.

Back