Planned Parenthood and the real war on women

In this day and age, a women or girl can keep her legs open and still not get pregnant. Its as simple as using a condom or other form of birth control. So, an unwanted pregnancy should seldom occur. But then what would the abortion industry do?

With sunscreen people feel safer so they stay out in the sun longer - result: more cancer.
With airbags people feel safer so they drive with more recklessness - result: more accidents

With condoms people feel safer so they take more risks - result: skyrocketing rates of HPV and No reduction in teen pregnancy rates. The only people who benefit from condoms are those that would be responsible without them.

Werbung:
With sunscreen people feel safer so they stay out in the sun longer - result: more cancer.
With airbags people feel safer so they drive with more recklessness - result: more accidents

With condoms people feel safer so they take more risks - result: skyrocketing rates of HPV and No reduction in teen pregnancy rates. The only people who benefit from condoms are those that would be responsible without them.

As you well know, condoms are one of many products available to prevent pregnancy.

points taken but teen pregnancy is down though for different reasons.

Abortion is murder. Murder is illegal. Hence, the Rs should be pushing a law making abortion illegal.

I thought you would say that but the supreme court will just rule that any such law is unconstitutional so it makes no sense to push one.

I thought you would say that but the supreme court will just rule that any such law is unconstitutional so it makes no sense to push one.

I thought you would say that and it is NOT a forgone conclusion the SC would rule such a law unconstitutional. To say such a thing, lacks historical understanding. The history of the SC includes many rulings later overturned.

A human fetus is HUMAN. It has the same rights as you and me...in a sane country.

high time roe v wade got a second look
If I remember correctly the judge said that the case rested upon some assumption about what was known about the life of a fetus and that the case should be reopened if that assumption could be challenged. I don't remember exactly what that was but certainly we know a whole lot more about what happens in the womb than we knew then. Seems to me that the time mayjust be ripe.

I thought you would say that and it is NOT a forgone conclusion the SC would rule such a law unconstitutional. To say such a thing, lacks historical understanding. The history of the SC includes many rulings later overturned.

A human fetus is HUMAN. It has the same rights as you and me...in a sane country.

20% of this country is hardly sane.

If I remember correctly the judge said that the case rested upon some assumption about what was known about the life of a fetus and that the case should be reopened if that assumption could be challenged. I don't remember exactly what that was but certainly we know a whole lot more about what happens in the womb than we knew then. Seems to me that the time mayjust be ripe.

there is massively more known and directly contradicts thoughts from back in the day

there is massively more known and directly contradicts thoughts from back in the day

Yes, and yet we still have pro baby murder people claiming the fetus is nothing more than an unenviable tissue mass...just as they did back in the 70's.

50 million Americans murdered in the womb since Roe v Wade was made up by the SC....and some liberals are upset about treatment of animals.:eek:

Yes, and yet we still have pro baby murder people claiming the fetus is nothing more than an unenviable tissue mass...just as they did back in the 70's.

50 million Americans murdered in the womb since Roe v Wade was made up by the SC....and some liberals are upset about treatment of animals.:eek:

some demand civil rights for critters but deny them to small humans. nice.

Is there the opinion here that anyone is forcing abortions on anyone? It is a choice not a mandate! I was raped at 12 years old and my poor grandmother was full of fear that I might have been impregnated. She made me promise not to tell anyone because "Christian girls do not get raped." When I got my period she was thrilled. What if I had been nailed? Should I not have the choice?

Somebody please give me the agenda of this forum! Unless it is based on individual freedoms, I will slip away. Read George Orwell and understand his message.

Werbung:
I've been reading the words of others and I cannot stay where the federal government is designed to force religious nonsense on others. Somehow I never entered this forum on my list and now I know why.

Back