Political Parties

LogicalMind

This great country was once united. We where the UNITED STATES, now we are fighting amongst our selves and we do not look that united to the world anymore. We have political parties now and these parties are fighting with each other. Arguing, tricking, watching, and trying everything to disgrace the other party. We have had these political parties for so long that a lot of people only vote for that party because that’s what there parents did. We are slowly being divided because of it. No one can run for anything with out the support of one of these parties, unless they have money. We are only limiting our selves to two ways of thinking. You don’t vote the democratic way you loose the support of the democrat party. You don’t vote the republican way you lose the support of the Republican Party. How can we try and make this country great again if we are fighting amongst our selves? Please tell me how? It’s not one parties fault or another parties fault. IT IS OUR OWN FAULT. We voted for them, we believed in the parties and look where it got us. We are no longer talking as if we are the UNITED states. Its only this party is in control or that party. How can we be UNITED if we still fight amongst our selves? Two ways of thinking is not a way to run this country. The biggest donations to these political parties are from the businesses, and they want something in return. So the newly elected Democrat and Republicans have to vote the way the party tells them to or risk loosing their support. The election process is not even fair anymore because one group has the support of the media and the media can influence a lot of people.
We let this happen and now we are divided. A few people have the power again and it needs to go back to the people.
In the beginning of this country The People had the power, We have lost a lot of this power…WE HAVE THE ABILITY THE POWER AND THE RIGHT TO GET THIS POWER BACK INTO THE HANDS OF THE PEOPLE. ALL THE PEOPLE OF THIS GRATE NATION.
WE HAVE THE RIGHT THE NEED AND WE DESERVE TO HAVE THE GREATEST SAY IN WHAT GOES ON IN THIS COUNTRY.
-LogicalMind

Please send me a message about any comments you wish to make so i can respond to you in decent time.

Werbung:
Back