How I see the "TEA PARTY"!

always

I cannot honestly say I know the bylaws of the "TEA PARTY" or even if they are so organized as to require them.I have attended a Tea Party rally and found it to be informative, positive, and in support of GOD and Country without being radical about it.
I never heard anyone of the thousands in attendance speak any Hate about Race or Religion. I could have taken my young kids and never worry about what was being spoken.
In my younger days I was a "liberal" as far as politics go. I was also a Union Goon, walking a picket line while on strike for "more money and better benefits".I listened to my Union leaders preach 'Class Warfare" and hate of Captalism and the Union would hit hard on ENVY of those who earn more!
While watching and listening to all this Anti- American Crap taught by Unions I decided to return to College, Learn something useful and Make My Way without relying on the lies and Brute Force of a Crazy Union.
My Dream came true in a few short years and I never worked for a hourly wage again or belong to a Union! I felt THEN much like the 'TEA Party does today, AMERICA offers OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL who care enough to obtain an Education and learn to use their God given abilities to support themselves and their family. We need not rely on a union between a CORRUPT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT and CORRUPT UNION Leaders to Lie, Cheat, and Steal monies from the Taxpayers to support their Tyranny!
NO!, The TEA PARTY does not need to join the G.O.P. or any other Third Party. The Tea Party believers must support the CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES of the CONSERVATIVE CANDIDATE in either major Party. Just be sure YOU know the FAKES fron the REAL CONSERVATIVE!! THEN VOTE YOUR CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES. Doing so will REMOVE the majority of the HATE and CORRUPTION from our CONGRESS and in 2012 we throw out the UNFIT and INEPT in OUR White House!!DO THIS and WE SAVE AMERICA!!!
Then AMERICA CAN OFFER A NATIONWIDE TEA PARTY!! NEVER AGAIN,to make the HUGE MISTAKE of 2008!! NOVEMBER , 2010 is when WE BEGIN!!

Werbung:
I cannot honestly say I know the bylaws of the "TEA PARTY" or even if they are so organized as to require them........

The Tea Party was organized and supported by big oil interests (Republican Charles Koch) and the Republican hierarchy (Dick Armey). The Tea Party doesn't have to join the Republican Party, it is already a pawn of the Republican Party. Tea Party members hear the speakers their Republican controllers want them to hear and will vote the way their Republican controllers want them to vote.

The Tea Party websites define themselves as preserving God, Country, Freedom, the Consitution, etc. But this definition fits almost all Americans including the current members of Congress. It is not the real definition of the Tea Party.

The Tea Party is nothing more than a group of slogan slingers running around calling the President of the United States derogatory names. They have no positive agenda for solving America's problems. Their only goal is to get the Democrats out so the Republicans can get back to the business of redistributing the wealth to a tiny minority of billionaires.

The Tea Party believers must support the CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES of the CONSERVATIVE CANDIDATE in either major Party. Just be sure YOU know the FAKES fron the REAL CONSERVATIVE!! THEN VOTE YOUR CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES. .............NEVER AGAIN,to make the HUGE MISTAKE of 2008!!

Tea Party members wouldn't know a conservative principle or a conservative candidate if they saw one. The Republicans they support have been the most morally and fiscally irresponsible people in the world. Kenneth Lay ran off with Enron funds, Tom Delay laundered money, Governor Sanford ran off with an Argentine woman, Newt Gingrich had an extra-marital affair, Mark Foley had homosexual affairs with Congressional pages, George Bush told congress they had to vote for the mortgage bank bailout or the economy would collapse overnight, John McCain was an adulterer who cheated on his wife and ran off with a woman 20 years his junior.

The Republicans who are down there praying with the Tea Baggers today will be back to business as usual tomorrow after they get elected. There is nothing conservative about any of them. They have never balanced a federal budget in my lifetime or operated without a deficit. They are wheeler dealers looking to get all the money for themselves.

Barack Obama is the most decent, smart and level headed man we've had in the White House in a long time. If America has any hope of recovery, he is the man who can accomplish it. However, the Titanic had already struck the iceberg before he took the helm and we may sink anyway. We most certainly will if the Republicans get back in office.

Tea Party members wouldn't know a conservative principle or a conservative candidate if they saw one. The Republicans they support have been the most morally and fiscally irresponsible people in the world. Kenneth Lay ran off with Enron funds, Tom Delay laundered money, Governor Sanford ran off with an Argentine woman, Newt Gingrich had an extra-marital affair, Mark Foley had homosexual affairs with Congressional pages, George Bush told congress they had to vote for the mortgage bank bailout or the economy would collapse overnight, John McCain was an adulterer who cheated on his wife and ran off with a woman 20 years his junior.

The Republicans who are down there praying with the Tea Baggers today will be back to business as usual tomorrow after they get elected. There is nothing conservative about any of them. They have never balanced a federal budget in my lifetime or operated without a deficit. They are wheeler dealers looking to get all the money for themselves.

Barack Obama is the most decent, smart and level headed man we've had in the White House in a long time. If America has any hope of recovery, he is the man who can accomplish it. However, the Titanic had already struck the iceberg before he took the helm and we may sink anyway. We most certainly will if the Republicans get back in office.

ALANA!! Even that DOG shown in YOUR POST KNOWS BETTER!!

GEE ALANA, Have YOUR DOG explain it toYOU!! It is not just a republican we NEED . It is a CONSERVATIVE --- A HONEST TO GOD , CONSERVATIVE!! Yes, the republican party has millions more HONEST COMSERVATIVES than the obama democrat party!! BUT WE NEED THOSE HONEST CONSERVATIVES in the democrat party TO JOIN WITH THE CONSERVATIVES IN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY and VOTE TO SAVE AMERICA!! OBAMA is a INEPT president and his USELESS Congress needs to be REWORKED, THROWN OUT , TRASHED!! Then in 2012 WE TOSS HIM TOO, UNLESS HE IS IMPEACHED FIRST!! IMPEACHMENT WILL BE BETTER once we CONTROL the CONGRESS after this FALL ELECTION!!
YOU SEEM UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND , AMERICA CANNOT LAST WITH THE CRAZY ANTI- AMERICAN VIEWS of RADICAL LEFTIST OBAMA!!!!
PLUS HIS HEALTH CARE CONTROL BILL SCAM IS NOT ANYTHING IF IT IS NOT EVIL!!

The Tea Party was organized and supported by big oil interests (Republican Charles Koch) and the Republican hierarchy (Dick Armey). The Tea Party doesn't have to join the Republican Party, it is already a pawn of the Republican Party. Tea Party members hear the speakers their Republican controllers want them to hear and will vote the way their Republican controllers want them to vote.

The Tea Party websites define themselves as preserving God, Country, Freedom, the Consitution, etc. But this definition fits almost all Americans including the current members of Congress. It is not the real definition of the Tea Party.

The Tea Party is nothing more than a group of slogan slingers running around calling the President of the United States derogatory names. They have no positive agenda for solving America's problems. Their only goal is to get the Democrats out so the Republicans can get back to the business of redistributing the wealth to a tiny minority of billionaires.

LOL,LOL AS IF BILLIONAIRES are INTERESTED or in NEED OF MORE MONEY!!
THINK!! ALANA-- GOD gave you a head !!! FOR YOU TO USE!! CLEAR THINKING IS NOT JUST LIMITED TO CONSERVATIVES!!!! OR IS IT??? Now YOU have me seriously wondering if democrats just are not MADE to THINK!!

I cannot honestly say I know the bylaws of the "TEA PARTY" or even if they are so organized as to require them.I have attended a Tea Party rally and found it to be informative, positive, and in support of GOD and Country without being radical about it.
I never heard anyone of the thousands in attendance speak any Hate about Race or Religion. I could have taken my young kids and never worry about what was being spoken.

Werbung:
Back