Tea Party Origin and Organization

Werbung:
Pretty sure every single thread you've started on this board bashes the tea parties with the same tired accusations.... crying to the world about the evils of limited government, fiscal responsibility and free markets.

You don't seem to be sure or accurate about anything and the threads I've started contain the truth about many topics, even if you have a problem with that.

If you think Republicans represent fiscal responsibility you are out of touch with reality. A review of deficit spending for the last 50 years shows Republican administrations far outspent Democratic ones and ran up larger deficits. The only administration to operate on a blanced budget and not contribute to the deficit in the last 50 years was a Democratic one.

Regarding limited government, Republicans want to expand government to control what goes on inside a woman's body. That's about as invasive as government can get.

You are correct that Republicans believe in free-markets which means no government regulations on business and industry. Lack of regulations leads to widespread abuse and caused the recent Wall Street meltdown.

Funny how the libs call Tea Party Activitst "Tea Baggers" .
Why don't you all call gay people "Faggots"

Hmmmm!!!!!

Funny how the libs call Tea Party Activitst "Tea Baggers" .
Why don't you all call gay people "Faggots"

Hmmmm!!!!!

Oh, you don't have to worry. Your fellow racist homophobic teabagger friends already called Barney Frank that. As well as calling President Obama the N word..

Doesn't that make you proud to be a teabagger?

Of course they believe this nonsense... And they believe George Bush orchestrated 9/11.

If you think all the people who speak the truth about the Tea Party organization are conspiracy theorists who think George Bush orchestrated 9/11 you are really making wild assumptions with no basis in fact. Information on the Tea Party origins and organization is common knowledge that even you should be able to research and verify.

I don't think George Bush orchestrated 9/11 nor am I acquainted with anyone who does. However, I've never done any research on the conspiracy theory so I don't have any conclusions on it one way or another. I don't jump to wild conclusions without any data like you do.

If you think all the people who speak the truth about the Tea Party organization are conspiracy theorists who think George Bush orchestrated 9/11 you are really making wild assumptions with no basis in fact. Information on the Tea Party origins and organization is common knowledge that even you should be able to research and verify.

I don't think George Bush orchestrated 9/11 nor am I acquainted with anyone who does. However, I've never done any research on the conspiracy theory so I don't have any conclusions on it one way or another. I don't jump to wild conclusions without any data like you do.

Why don't you have a problem with billionaire's (Soros funding MoveOn.org; MediaMatters; Air America) funding left wing liars; or politicians giving cover to left wing liars (Hillary Clinton helped create Media Matters; BO and ACORN, etc.)? You only seem to have a problem when it is "right wing" groups.

ThinkProgress... :rolleyes: Why not just link directly to the CPUSA?

You're a self admitted racist who thinks people should be granted special privileges based on the color of their skin. You're the same Popeye that calls black conservatives "tokens", Uncle Toms, and House negros.....
...Yet, you were unable to post any examples of that.

How shocking.

:rolleyes:

So? Do you really think everyone who showed up at a town hall meeting, or everyone who showed up in Washington was directly associated with Mr. Koch, Dick Army, or Fox News?
Nope.....just the ones who (obviously) didn't-have-a-clue.

260.gif

Werbung:
Why don't you have a problem with billionaire's (Soros funding MoveOn.org; MediaMatters; Air America) funding left wing liars; or politicians giving cover to left wing liars (Hillary Clinton helped create Media Matters; BO and ACORN, etc.)?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....maybe because they don't LOBBY FOR TERRORISTS, like The DICK; ARMEY??!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Back