Tea Party Nation

So you don't want fiscal responsibility and you think free markets are code for economic anarchy... How about limited government, you didn't mention your stance on that one.

Funny how "fiscal responsibility" is something the GOP only remembers when the Dems are in power.
Starting two wars which you don't either fight in or pay for is hardly fiscal responsibility....in my book anyway.
Doing away with the checks & balances under the Bush regime was anarchy, not limited government. (luckily...it all worked out well though...eh?) :)

Werbung:
That's why it's not a tax cut. Tax credits are nothing more than a forced redistribution of wealth.

How about fixing gasoline & home heating oil prices so that the average American could pay for nothing but getting his car to work? That was the GOP's idea of redistributing wealth......From our pockets to theirs. (oh...I know.....That had nothing to do with the Bush/Cheney regime....wink...wink)

Funny how "fiscal responsibility" is something the GOP only remembers when the Dems are in power.
The GOP only cares about the GOP, same for the Dems, they only care about their party, not the country as a whole. As for people like me, we care about reckless spending, deficits and debts no matter which party controls Washington.

Doing away with the checks & balances under the Bush regime was anarchy, not limited government.
I wasn't aware that we had anarchy for 8 years... Not sure I could have missed that.

How about fixing gasoline & home heating oil prices so that the average American could pay for nothing but getting his car to work? That was the GOP's idea of redistributing wealth......From our pockets to theirs. (oh...I know.....That had nothing to do with the Bush/Cheney regime....wink...wink)
I'm one of the few people here that argues against the forced redistribution of wealth. It's people like yourself that fully support it so long as your are getting the benefits and its the rights of someone else being violated to provide you with the benefit.

Prove it if you can.

And yes, I remember you. You are one of those lying left wing loonies from you know where.

BY, how does getting a tax credit for EITC which was "free" money from the government to begin with, "redistribution of wealth" a "tax cut"?

Tell me the Bush administration "fixed" the cost of groceries, etc. which have steadily gone up especialy in the past year?

The GOP only cares about the GOP, same for the Dems, they only care about their party, not the country as a whole. As for people like me, we care about reckless spending, deficits and debts no matter which party controls Washington.
You're right about the GOP & SOME Dems. Difference is some Dems actually care about people who aren't their rich friends. (I'm really talking about GOP leaders...not necessarily rank & file)

I wasn't aware that we had anarchy for 8 years... Not sure I could have missed that.
Yes you were aware of that.....Every time you filled up you car & paid $5.00/gallon.

Prove it if you can.

Tell me the Bush administration "fixed" the cost of groceries, etc. which have steadily gone up especialy in the past year?

Dick Cheney's secret Energy Task Force winked at their oil buddies & let them fix prices. As far as grocery bills....Everything skyrocketed due to transportation charges.

Cheney Task Force
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/15/AR2005111501842.html

The meetings were held in secret and the White House refused to release a list of participants. The task force was made up primarily of Cabinet-level officials. Judicial Watch and the Sierra Club unsuccessfully sued to obtain the records.

Starting two wars which you don't either fight in or pay for is hardly fiscal responsibility....in my book anyway.
Doing away with the checks & balances under the Bush regime was anarchy, not limited government. (luckily...it all worked out well though...eh?) :)

Yeah. Fiscal "responsibility" to a left wing "progressive" is having the top marginal tax rate at 90+%, or even at 70%, and then spending like a drunken sailor, no offense intended for the sailor, for the next ten years, or the past 2.

Increasing the salary for government employees, increasing soical spending beyond the means of the country, increasing benefits for congressional members, bailing out banks, creating more gov't bureaucracy, etc., is not exactly being "responsible" either.

BTW, with this latest EO of BO establishing a committee that Congress refused to do is what? And how is BO going to pay for it?

You're right about the GOP & SOME Dems. Difference is some Dems actually care about people who aren't their rich friends. (I'm really talking about GOP leaders...not necessarily rank & file)
I was talking about the parties... they serve themselves and not the American people as a whole.

Yes you were aware of that.....Every time you filled up you car & paid $5.00/gallon.
Oh, I didn't realize Anarchy was defined as paying $5.00/gallon for gasoline. I guess the Dems want to send us into Anarchy again by placing massive taxes on gasoline to drive down our consumption.

Dick Cheney's secret Energy Task Force winked at their oil buddies & let them fix prices. As far as grocery bills....Everything skyrocketed due to transportation charges.

Cheney Task Force
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/15/AR2005111501842.html

The meetings were held in secret and the White House refused to release a list of participants. The task force was made up primarily of Cabinet-level officials. Judicial Watch and the Sierra Club unsuccessfully sued to obtain the records.

Is that anything similar to the secret meetings the Dems have held over healthcare "reform", or even the meetings Hillary held back in the 90's? How about the back room deals made with the unions, and the pharma companies, to design the current left wing legislation?

Seems like the only time the left wing wants to know who is where doing what is when it involves the GOP.

I will list some of the tax cuts that will be on the IRS forms, but there are too many to list all. You really need to learn more about your government at the following link: www.whitehouse.gov

Making Work Pay Tax Credit
Child Care Tax Credit
Earned Income Credit
Tax Free College Savings
$8,000 first time homebuyer credit
Tax Deductions for Vehicle Purchases,
etc.
etc.

Tax credits are not tax cuts.

Tax credits are what you get if you fit into obamas little box. 95 percent of all Americans were promissed tax CUTS not tax credits

There have been no tax cuts!

Gosh, your friends must be gluttons for punishment to make their own signs and drive themselves to be screwed over by Republicans, when David Koch the big oil billionaire is providing dozens of buses for other Tea Baggers and giving them signs as they get off the busses. See link below.

http://drudgeretort.wordpress.com/2...n-free-of-charge-by-americans-for-prosperity/

I read the link. Is there more to the story?

it looks like one case of someone having sent 40 busses, it does not say to how many city/states busses went to. It doesnt say much at all really. How many people can fit on a bus, how many people can fit on 40 busses? How did the rest of the people get to the tea parties?

Assuming the story is true ( I cant say for sure because I do not know anything about this website or if it can be trusted, and it didnt give any links to where it got its storys that I could see.)

But lets say its true for arguments sake. There have been a number of tea partys and this is the first I have heard of people being bussed in.

Its always been that way with the liberals, bussing in via acorn and SEIU and others like moveon.org. Do you feel as strongly about them bussing in their people as you do this story about tea party people being bussed in from ?? with 40 busses total.

Or is it different when democrats do it?

Is that anything similar to the secret meetings the Dems have held over healthcare "reform", or even the meetings Hillary held back in the 90's? How about the back room deals made with the unions, and the pharma companies, to design the current left wing legislation?

Seems like the only time the left wing wants to know who is where doing what is when it involves the GOP.

The proof is in the pudding. The Dems left this country at peace with a big surplus. The GOP left this county mired down in two unwinnable wars, on the verge of Depression, with a huge deficit, hated in the world, paying $5.00/gallon for gas, losing huge numbers of jobs every month & a promise that .."We'll do better if you give us another chance....We promise!"
No thanks.....The GOP talks the talk....period!

Werbung:
The Tea Party Nation is not a powerful grassroots organization taking over the Republican Party. It is an illusion of power orchestrated by the Republican Party elite to get Democrats out of office as well as those Republicans who are not "Republican enough".

Most Tea Baggers don't even know what they want. They are bussed around by big oil with their protest signs furnished by the Republican elite. Big conventions are planned for them in upscale hotels with expensive speakers.

Back