The Tea Party Koch Connection

Alana

Several news agencies are saying the Tea Party grassroots is really Astroturf organized by oil billionaire David Koch, and his foundation called Americans For Prosperity (AFP) which has provided over 40 free busses to Tea Party events and handed out signs to bus riders, and arranged conventions in upscale hotels and provided high profile Republican speakers.

The AFP has a long history of faux grassroots organizing for the GOP. It has organized for the tobacco industry and the oil industry and corporate monopolies and has organized against consumer safeguards, health care and the environment. Phillip Morris paid the AFP to organize against tobacco regulations.

http://drudgeretort.wordpress.com/2...n-free-of-charge-by-americans-for-prosperity/

http://shoutsfromtheabyss.wordpress.com/2009/12/31/dont-be-a-koch-sucker/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mario-ruiz/michele-bachmann-and-davi_b_350010.html

Werbung:
You mean several left wing blogs...

How many AstroTurf organizations does George Soros, a Radical Leftist billionaire, fund?

But we get it... you don't like the Tea Parties and, like the rest of the Radical Left, you're looking for anyway to discredit them in hopes they will go away.

We're not going away.

It's not necessary to "discredit" the tea party movements. They do that to themselves at every rally. Just read some of the moronic signs they bring. This post only illustrated how they're actually gullible sheep, helping to serve the selfish interests of billionaires.

Of course they, and their defenders can't see that, which is understandable when your view of the world is limited to the hindquarters of the sheep in front of you.

You mean several left wing blogs...

How many AstroTurf organizations does George Soros, a Radical Leftist billionaire, fund?

But we get it... you don't like the Tea Parties and, like the rest of the Radical Left, you're looking for anyway to discredit them in hopes they will go away.

I don't think you do get the point that what I like or dislike has nothing to do with the facts of any case. Far more news agencies than I quoted have reported on the issue, like the New York Times (which is not a blog).

And I don't think you get it that this thread is about the Tea Party. If you want to start another thread Soros, or any other topic feel free.

I don't think you do get the point that what I like or dislike has nothing to do with the facts of any case. Far more news agencies than I quoted have reported on the issue, like the New York Times (which is not a blog).

And I don't think you get it that this thread is about the Tea Party. If you want to start another thread Soros, or any other topic feel free.

If the NYT had reported on it then you woul dnot have had to use the left wing blogs which are most often wrong to support your claim.

However, when you make a claim like this "organized by oil billionaire David Koch, and his foundation called Americans For Prosperity (AFP) which has provided over 40 free busses to Tea Party events and handed out signs to bus riders, and arranged conventions in upscale hotels and provided high profile Republican speakers." then it is completely legitimate to introduce what the left does in the form of Soros, Acorn, and the SEIU, all of which have done what you claim AFP has done, and seem to think it is improper.

If the NYT had reported on it then you woul dnot have had to use the left wing blogs which are most often wrong to support your claim.

If you're not smart enough to search the New York Times for it yourself, I will provide the link and an exerpt from the article.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/13/opinion/13krugman.html?_r=2&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

This From the New York Times:

"Last but not least, it turns out that the Tea Parties don't represent a spontaneous outpouring of public sentiment. They're AstroTurf (fake grass roots) events manufactured by the usual suspects .........including the former Republican house majority leader and supported by the usual group of right wing billionaires..............etc."

If you're not smart enough to search the New York Times for it yourself, I will provide the link and an exerpt from the article.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/13/opinion/13krugman.html?_r=2&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

This From the New York Times:

"Last but not least, it turns out that the Tea Parties don't represent a spontaneous outpouring of public sentiment. They're AstroTurf (fake grass roots) events manufactured by the usual suspects .........including the former Republican house majority leader and supported by the usual group of right wing billionaires..............etc."

Krugman? LOL. There is an unbiased opinion if there ever was one.

However, you again demonstrate your own ignorance, or lack of thought process.

Can you show where Koch, 40 busses, or anything in reference to your original post, was mentioned?

If your complaint is that this group is funded and organized by a billionaire with an agenda, then it is reasonable to inquire as to why you only have a problem with such occurances in Right Wing politics but not Left Wing politics.

they're actually gullible sheep, helping to serve the selfish interests of billionaires.

Of course they, and their defenders can't see that, which is understandable when your view of the world is limited to the hindquarters of the sheep in front of you.

Wouldn't everything that I've quoted you as saying equally apply to the Left Wing members and organizations funded by Soros?

Werbung:
Wouldn't everything that I've quoted you as saying equally apply to the Left Wing members and organizations funded by Soros?

Now , now, don't confuse the propagandist with facts. ACORN was started with taxpayers dollars, and is a corrupt tool of the leftwing.

Media Matters was started by Soros, and Hillary Clinton.

MoveOn.org is financed by Soros.

Air America was financed by Soros.

Back