Poll Finds that 69% Believe Illegal Immigrants Should Be Prosecuted

KingBall

A New York Times/CBS News poll released yesterday found that 69% of American adults believe illegal immigrants should “be prosecuted and deported for being in the U.S. illegally.” Just 24% disagree and say they should not. The survey of 1,125 adults was conducted May 18-23, 2007.

Ultimately, while supporting prosecution, the poll shows that just 33% of Americans believe that most illegal aliens should actually be deported. Sixty-two percent (62%) say that most illegal aliens who have been here at least two years should be “given a chance to keep their jobs and eventually apply for legal status.” Giving them a chance to keep their jobs is a continuation of the status quo requiring no change in policy.

Eighty-two percent (82%) of those surveyed believe the federal government could be doing more to “keep illegal immigrants from crossing into this country.” Only 14% said “the U.S. is doing all it can reasonably be expected to do along its borders.” Sixty-one percent (61%) consider illegal immigration a Very Serious problem for the United States. Seventy-five percent (75%) favor higher fines and increased enforcement of employers who knowingly hire illegal aliens.

http://rasmussenreports.com/public_...lieve_illegal_immigrants_should_be_prosecuted

Werbung:
Right

That is propoganda Bull s-. My friend, listen to me. I don't know if you're in on this, are only reporting what you read or are reporting it because you think it's false. There is no doubt, no question, no illusion that most Americans by far want the invaders thrown out. This is a politically slanted poll and I know it is because of its authors and that it goes against every damn poll I've ever read regarding this issue. Don't believe it because it's agenda-driven and not true. Oh and by the way, both the heads of CBS and the NY times are Jewish. Coincidence? Not a chance.

Back