Poll in millennials are pin heads liberals turning youth into pussy's and pinheads

Werbung:
That percentage is close to the amount of godbothering hypocritical republicans. Sound familiar?
Support for child sex changes under Biden is the highest it has ever been - at nearly 100% among brain-dead woke leftist bozos in the Biden administration and their tale-spinning leftist news media cheerleaders, while hovering around 2% elsewhere.

HHS secretary signals sex-change surgeries for minors should be covered by taxpayers: Report​

Werbung:
Support for child sex changes under Biden is the highest it has ever been - at nearly 100% among brain-dead woke leftist bozos in the Biden administration and their tale-spinning leftist news media cheerleaders, while hovering around 2% elsewhere.
I don't care how many get changed. It's none of my business but your religion is behind your objection.
Ironically, god never said a word about sex changes so it's safe to assume the godbotherers are doing this off their own volition.

HHS secretary signals sex-change surgeries for minors should be covered by taxpayers: Report​

I disagree with taxpayers funding it but the tax religion has avoided could pay for all of it.

Back