Poll shows most feel biden lied to get elected and life is now worse .

the annoying thing

I agree with this , and think the world in general is going to be more dangerous with biden at the helm of our nation and things here will only get harder.

Werbung:

LIES LIES AND MORE LIES, i REALLY LIKE THE BIG ONE HOW jOES GOING TO CURE CANCER AND UNITE AMERICA,. iM STILL WAITING ON THAT ONE TOM COME TRUE

here see if you like this better , the truth is the truth and joe dont kniw it even when talking about himself

In stark contrast to the truth-loving Trump? :D
well wallt trump isnt president now and the what about trump line is getting pretty old . I mean we could go back to george washington and compare if you like . But I prefer to focus on the present not the past so much . But yes trump lied but I dont recall him lying about himself his family his wife his education , being in jail and so much more like joe has

just like most politicians. trump promised to reveal his taxes, eliminate the debt, etc, etc.

and his morons believed him.

just like most politicians. trump promised to reveal his taxes, eliminate the debt, etc, etc.

and his morons believed him.
Trump seemed to believe he would eliminate the national debt. If so, he was wrong. I'm not sure Biden even knows what the national debt is or why adding multiple trillions of dollars to it in short bursts through his first year threatens to bankrupt America.

Werbung:

I agree with this , and think the world in general is going to be more dangerous with biden at the helm of our nation and things here will only get harder.
"Most people feel"
Thats a solid base to start from bearing in mind it was voters who put him there. 81 million in fact.

Back