poor NYC crying about illegals

Werbung:
I've suffered some from the hands of God's enemies but not nearly as bad as so many other believers have suffered around the world.
Name one atheist that has ever touched you in any way because I know that's bullshit..
Gods enemies? Who exactly are they? Advancing chinese armies?
Maybe battle ships patrolling the borders anticipating disaster?
Grow up.

Name one atheist that has ever touched you in any way because I know that's bullshit..
Gods enemies? Who exactly are they? Advancing chinese armies?
Maybe battle ships patrolling the borders anticipating disaster?
Grow up.
You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Remember Jack Phillips? Remember David Daleiden? American Democrats and lefties unjustly and mercilessly persecute innocent Americans for standing on rights protected by the Constitution.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Remember Jack Phillips? Remember David Daleiden? American Democrats and lefties unjustly and mercilessly persecute innocent Americans for standing on rights protected by the Constitution.
I repeat, name one.
I know you can't so no more silly diversion because I exposed your lies.
Daleiden is a conservative right wing nutter belching the obligatory unsubstantiated crap you do. He is a godbotherer against abortions etc, sound familiar.
Again, no one physically attacked him like you so often infer democrats do.
He simply got frustrated because he fooled no one only you.

I repeat, name one.
I know you can't so no more silly diversion because I exposed your lies.
Daleiden is a conservative right wing nutter belching the obligatory unsubstantiated crap you do. He is a godbotherer against abortions etc, sound familiar.
Again, no one physically attacked him like you so often infer democrats do.
He simply got frustrated because he fooled no one only you.
One foreman I had was named Charlie and he oppressed Christians like me in subtle but unmistakable ways. I doubt he is in heaven right now. Another supervisor once berated me once too often for allegedly "bringing my religion to work where it did not belong." He was so angry with me that the veins in his neck were bulging. Sadly, he went home that day with a headache and died the next day with a brain aneurism. He was 42 years old. RIP.

One foreman I had was named Charlie and he oppressed Christians like me in subtle but unmistakable ways.

Yes of course he did and you have a bus load of witnesses to verify it. I can see how that constant barrage of opporessiin has mentally affected you also. You poor little Christian. Like me he criticised your hideous beliefs and you were offended. So sad.
I doubt he is in heaven right now.
In fact, I know he is not in heaven. Heaven or hell do not exist dickhead. You cannot resist having to inject your hideous religion as a justification to inflict retribution.
Another superviQsor once berated me once too often for allegedly "bringing my religion to work where it did not belong."
Well well. Ring any bells idiot. As I just said you inject it everywhere advertising what a good person you are not. Who gives a shit about your delusions? You can't help yourself.
He was so angry with me that the veins in his neck were bulging. Sadly, he went home that day with a headache and died the next day with a brain aneurism. He was 42 years old. RIP.
Rubbish. Died my arse. You liar. Give me his name etc and I'll check it but I know it's a lie.

His name was Harold Marsteller; he died in 1977 and he is buried in the Whispering Pines cemetery on Niagara Carthage Road.

I don't doubt he died but it wasn't the strength of your religion that caused it.
That aside, you still have heeded his advice and remain obsessed with bringing your hideous religion into subject as if it's a help.
If he were alive I'd congratulate him.
What your revelation has done is expose how old you are. That's fine but a man your age still hasn't learnt to keep your religion to yourself.

I don't doubt he died but it wasn't the strength of your religion that caused it.
That aside, you still have heeded his advice and remain obsessed with bringing your hideous religion into subject as if it's a help.
If he were alive I'd congratulate him.
What your revelation has done is expose how old you are. That's fine but a man your age still hasn't learnt to keep your religion to yourself.
It was Christians like me who forced their religion on others to stop trading in human slaves and end slavery.

It was Christians like me who forced their religion on others to stop trading in human slaves and end slavery.
Christians can't even formulate a reasonable debate and you're no different.
Lincoln was an atheist dickhead. You godbotherers were hiding in basements and molesting bibles when the battle raged. All the while praying God would provide victory.
Youre as dumb as dogshit.

Christians can't even formulate a reasonable debate and you're no different.
Lincoln was an atheist dickhead. You godbotherers were hiding in basements and molesting bibles when the battle raged. All the while praying God would provide victory.
Youre as dumb as dogshit.
How stupid lying leftist propaganda makes rubes who fall under its brainwashing indoctrination.

Werbung:
How stupid lying leftist propaganda makes rubes who fall under its brainwashing indoctrination.
I agree but I'm not one of them but any dickhead that believes there's a god has been brainwashed and indoctrinated and delusion and hallucinating.
How that description of you?
It's about now you wished you hadn't opened your ignorant mouth. Have another go. You're a stupid gift from heaven.

Back