poor thing wants cops defunded but mad they are not protecting her

Werbung:
If you loved America, you SHOULD be asking me to prove my assertions.
It's not about living America. That catch cry is designed purely to never be proven. The same for that silly god.
But you don't dare do that because you WANT America to be hurt or to fail.
Why would any American want the country to fail? What advantage would that be to 150 million people who live and work here?
Your logic is like a birds nest. All shit and sticks.
I will keep an image of you in my mind being rounded up and sent back to the sh** hole you came from.
Strangely enough, he never left there and it appears you inhabit the same place.
But am I the only one who noticed it's fall from grace since Biden was elected?
There was never a mention of voter fraud, shitholes, bad decisions etc when Trump was there but the country defended into a mild recession. Suddenly the whole country is invaded by pillaging hordes of soul destroying infidels focused solely on "destroying the country".
Very odd indeed.

are you having a bad day ?
For those who hate America, I guess that EVERY DAY THAT OLD GLORY STILL FLIES PROUDLY is a bad day.

Makes one wonder why they don't just stay in their SHC (Sh** Hole Country) if they think it is so much better than the USA!

For those who hate America, I guess that EVERY DAY THAT OLD GLORY STILL FLIES PROUDLY is a bad day.

Makes one wonder why they don't just stay in their SHC (Sh** Hole Country) if they think it is so much better than the USA!
I suppose for those who have a an IQ deeper in single digits would feel that.
That same old glory represents democrats too so let's not being nostalgia and tradition in as a defence for your hatreds and ignorance.

Also, white America is not indigenous. They invaded the place. Ask the indigenous Indians who have suggested for hundreds of years, you should go back to your shithole country.

Think before you post. You're like me licking ice cream. It's easy.

Another overly-simplistic view of the world. "If you don't believe what MAGA believes, you hate the country." Hey genius; thinking patriots can love the US and still want it to be better -- two things can be true at the same time. I know that strains your limited IQ.

You're just spitting out some straight-up 3rd Reich nonsense -- which is to be expected by the smooth-brained cult members.

BTW, if you're not a Native American, YOU came from somewhere else. I'm sure the Natives would be thrilled to see YOU go back to YOUR SHC.

Oh, will you look at the time? Looks like you'll be late for your meeting of the Gravy Seals, so brush your tooth and run along.

Another overly-simplistic view of the world. "If you don't believe what MAGA believes, you hate the country." Hey genius; thinking patriots can love the US and still want it to be better -- two things can be true at the same time. I know that strains your limited IQ.

You're just spitting out some straight-up 3rd Reich nonsense -- which is to be expected by the smooth-brained cult members.

BTW, if you're not a Native American, YOU came from somewhere else. I'm sure the Natives would be thrilled to see YOU go back to YOUR SHC.

Oh, will you look at the time? Looks like you'll be late for your meeting of the Gravy Seals, so brush your tooth and run along.

expand...

You can no longer hide behind that excuse.

Love for America cant be faked and it has a look unlike the casual disregard exhibited by REAL Democrats who like America.

You dont have it at all.

You enjoy the sensation of having Americans kiss up to you as you work to destroy or dismantle everything that supports our freedoms.

Go pee up a rope.

Pee
Up
A
Rope

PUAR

You can no longer hide behind that excuse.

Love for America cant be faked and it has a look unlike the casual disregard exhibited by REAL Democrats who like America.

You dont have it at all.

You enjoy the sensation of having Americans kiss up to you as you work to destroy or dismantle everything that supports our freedoms.

Go pee up a rope.

Pee
Up
A
Rope

PUAR
Sorry, hoss -- Dems aren't the party that wants to ban books, teaching of history, women's rights, rights of other people...those "freedoms" -- and more -- are in the R crosshairs.

Hey, you're gonna be late for Goosestepping 101 class. Better hurry or all the good armbands will be gone.

Sorry, hoss -- Dems aren't the party that wants to ban books, teaching of history, women's rights, rights of other people...those "freedoms" -- and more -- are in the R crosshairs.

Hey, you're gonna be late for Goosestepping 101 class. Better hurry or all the good armbands will be gone.
The books that we object to deal with teaching young boys how to give oral favors to grown men.

Do you defend those kinds of books, or are you more protective of your kids like we are on the Right?

The books that we object to deal with teaching young boys how to give oral favors to grown men.

Do you defend those kinds of books, or are you more protective of your kids like we are on the Right?
You're high.

And I'm not in the party that wants a 10 year old rape victim to carry that baby. Do YOU defend that? That doesn't seem very "protective" of kids.

You're high.

And I'm not in the party that wants a 10 year old rape victim to carry that baby. Do YOU defend that? That doesn't seem very "protective" of kids.

I was watching a CBS Sunday Morning segment on author, John Irving and was shown a noble side of abortion.

As for the 10 year old, she should not have been here at all.

And if Trump's wall and policies were in effect, 2,000,000 illegals that we are on the hook for the next 30+ years would not be here at all.

Virtually every major nagging problem in America can be blamed almost all of them, on something the Democrats did or didn"t do right or well.

Mostly, think.

Trump blew defense dept $ (not Mexican $) on a wall that wasn't completed, and was so shoddy it fell down in a wind. Plus, people were climbing over it with a $15 dollar ladder. Meanwhile, his side piece, Steve Bannon, suckered y'all out of millions saying it would fund the wall -- but it went straight to his pockets. Biden, on the other hand, negotiated a deal w/Mexico for 1.5 billion in smart technology to address the problem. trump -- the lousiest of deal makers -- couldn't pull that off.

And why on earth are you saying the little raped/pregnant girl shouldn't be here at all? She is/they are -- we've already heard the horrors of what they have to go thru because the MAGA regressives would rather see her suffer. Of course, once the baby is born, then she'll be a leech, a welfare mom, and on and on.

Face it, MAGA is comprised of seriously damaged people with a vision for a world that never existed -- and if it did, huge numbers of people were not welcome. Blacks, gays, women (unless they were June Cleaver), Asians, Jews, Muslims -- yours is the party of fear. Fear of anything even slightly different, and you do your best to stomp on anyone else's freedoms and rights. Because change and progress terrifies you.

MAGA is the party of bedwetters.

Werbung:
Trump blew defense dept $ (not Mexican $) on a wall that wasn't completed, and was so shoddy it fell down in a wind. Plus, people were climbing over it with a $15 dollar ladder. Meanwhile, his side piece, Steve Bannon, suckered y'all out of millions saying it would fund the wall -- but it went straight to his pockets. Biden, on the other hand, negotiated a deal w/Mexico for 1.5 billion in smart technology to address the problem. trump -- the lousiest of deal makers -- couldn't pull that off.

And why on earth are you saying the little raped/pregnant girl shouldn't be here at all? She is/they are -- we've already heard the horrors of what they have to go thru because the MAGA regressives would rather see her suffer. Of course, once the baby is born, then she'll be a leech, a welfare mom, and on and on.

Face it, MAGA is comprised of seriously damaged people with a vision for a world that never existed -- and if it did, huge numbers of people were not welcome. Blacks, gays, women (unless they were June Cleaver), Asians, Jews, Muslims -- yours is the party of fear. Fear of anything even slightly different, and you do your best to stomp on anyone else's freedoms and rights. Because change and progress terrifies you.

MAGA is the party of bedwetters.

Your song and dance is old and lame.

Back