Pope Says Gay Marriage Poses A Threat To 'Justice And Peace' In World Day Of Peace 2013 Address

Werbung:
Given by a society that wishes to encourage the sort of family structures that best support it. Governments give nothing, only take.
So, approving or not approving gay marriage is a function of "society," and not of government? How does society give or withhold their approval?

Here is the BAllot Paper.I know what my wife voted so am happy with the vote

Attachments

• ballot.JPG
    ballot.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 1
  • ballot.JPG
    ballot.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 1

So sorry you feel this way.

For me, it seems that human rights are God's gift to humanity. Religions (any religion) are merely an INTERPRETATION of men's (yes, mostly men!) of God's wishes. . .significantly altered by men's desire for power, greed, and need to control women and nature!

Then religion is more important that human rights? Explain.
Just to clarify, PLC:

I am a woman (see the picture next to this? this is actually me, 67 years old on August 30, 2017)
I am a DUAL citizen from Belgium (where I was born and raised until the age of 21) and American (I married a natural born American from Montana and lived in the US - California, Colorado - Pennsylvania - and South Carolina) for most of 46 years. I also completed my education (2 bachelors and one masters) in the US.

My husband and I decided to retire in Belgium to be close to my family has my husband of 46 years' health severely declined about 3 years ago. We now are living in Liege, Belgium, and travel to the US each year for a couple of months to visit our children (in Colorado and in Arizona). We also have a son, a no-longer active Marine, who lives with his family in Australia and is currently visiting us with his wife (of 21 years) and his two children.

We have also lived in France and in England.

So. . .If you consider the time I have lived in the US, I probably KNOW and AM more American than many in this forum who are much younger than I am. But, I also have a REAL understanding of what it is like to LIVE in several countries and to appreciate the differences, the plus and the minus of several political/economic systems.

Just a little information to counteract some "biased" comments by the person who seem to want to make a career of hating me! So funny!

Werbung:
Just to clarify, PLC:

I am a woman (see the picture next to this? this is actually me, 67 years old on August 30, 2017)
I am a DUAL citizen from Belgium (where I was born and raised until the age of 21) and American (I married a natural born American from Montana and lived in the US - California, Colorado - Pennsylvania - and South Carolina) for most of 46 years. I also completed my education (2 bachelors and one masters) in the US.

My husband and I decided to retire in Belgium to be close to my family has my husband of 46 years' health severely declined about 3 years ago. We now are living in Liege, Belgium, and travel to the US each year for a couple of months to visit our children (in Colorado and in Arizona). We also have a son, a no-longer active Marine, who lives with his family in Australia and is currently visiting us with his wife (of 21 years) and his two children.

We have also lived in France and in England.

So. . .If you consider the time I have lived in the US, I probably KNOW and AM more American than many in this forum who are much younger than I am. But, I also have a REAL understanding of what it is like to LIVE in several countries and to appreciate the differences, the plus and the minus of several political/economic systems.

Just a little information to counteract some "biased" comments by the person who seem to want to make a career of hating me! So funny!
Don't see how that speaks to plc's comment but do feel free to go on about how much better you are than the rest of us. You have a whole different view of the world from behind the walls of your gated communities we can only imagine.

Last edited:
Back