Predicted Famine

Werbung:
Not to frighten anyone, but if you see that this is even remotely possible, you may wish to get yourself prepared ahead of time.

I sure will.

Now why would someone find that frightening? :confused:

imho, if God has determined that it's our country's time to go, there's nothing we can do to "prepare" for it. Otherwise, put this on the same shelf with y2k and Heaven's Gate.

Just out of curiosity, do you follow the "prophetic" nature of this information, or just the concern that we may be facing a famine?

I do believe these prophecies are from God. I have found this same theme in too many places not to take it seriously.

The famine is the presursor to the destruction of North America, and I want to alert those who will listen that now is the time to prepare, not when it is on top of us, and the food is gone.

Forewarned is forearmed.

I understand wanting to warn people if you think there's a real threat. I don't have a lot of patience for alarmism, though. I don't think that's how God wants us to live.

Please read this parable:
The Ten Minas

When I read the Bible, even those parts that talk about the end of the world, I don't see a call to hunker down and "get ready" for the end. Instead I see a call to continue to do the work God has for us - preaching the Gospel, taking care of widows and orphans, seeking the Kingdom first and entrusting Him with the day-to-day until He comes. We are not supposed to be driven by fear.

I do believe these prophecies are from God. I have found this same theme in too many places not to take it seriously.
The famine is the presursor to the destruction of North America, and I want to alert those who will listen that now is the time to prepare, not when it is on top of us, and the food is gone.
Forewarned is forearmed.
Have there been any signs of food shortages in this country? Prices are rising, but the store shelves seem to be pretty well stocked. I guess I just don't see any credible evidence that there is going to be a famine in North America.

Werbung:
Back