Predicted Famine

Prophecies... when was the last time one of those came true...

A simpler life... thats nostalgia for a time you didn't even live in and I'm sure it wasn't that enjoyable before the comforts you take for granted.

Shells is right, you live in a nostalgic and religiously inspired fantasy.

I'm not saying I believe everything in the prophecy will happen, but you look at the cloning thing and that 9/11 happened about 12 years from when the prophecy was given and it doesn't get you thinking?

I'm not naive enough to think that this is all there is - that there isn't a life beyond this one, that God doesn't exist.

I'll take my chances. Call me a nut or a freak if you choose, but at least one of us is going to be wrong in the end.

BTW - how was your Florida trip?

Werbung:
BTW - how was your Florida trip?

Excellent thanks. Saw some crocodiles and a bird that eats fish underwater, went on an airboat and a jetski, usual stuff really. Ate lots. Excepted I avoided disneyland.

I noticed we were the only people in the sea on the beach even though it was middle of Feb, because it was like British summer weather - I think everyone thought we were a bit nuts.

Oh, and I heard that sonic boom from the air shuttle. Good stuff.

Excellent thanks. Saw some crocodiles and a bird that eats fish underwater, went on an airboat and a jetski, usual stuff really. Ate lots. Excepted I avoided disneyland.

I noticed we were the only people in the sea on the beach even though it was middle of Feb, because it was like British summer weather - I think everyone thought we were a bit nuts.

Oh, and I heard that sonic boom from the air shuttle. Good stuff.

alligators. crocs are only in salt water in the mangroves in the Keys and rare.

Boobs as per normal you are lost in a dream world....the world ends in 2012 dah..you know cuz the Mayan calender ends. Poles of the sun will shift sending huge solar flares, Yellowstone will erupt, the world will reverse directions...I have heard it all lol

You haven't heard it all--Planet X will pass by the Earth this September on its way around the Sun and will pass by in December of 2012 on its way out again AND THAT'S HOW THE WORLD WILL END. Planet X is basically a star that failed to ignite because it was just a trifle smaller than necessary for its gravity to produce the heat for ignition. Its gravitational field will devastate the Earth's electrical fields and cause the poles to shift and there will be huge earthquakes. Or so some people say. I'm prepared, I bought a comfortable lawn chair and I intend to sit in my yard and watch the spectacle.

It's funny, if you don't say anything, you are accused of being apathetic.
If you do say something, you are accused of being a fear-monger. Hmmm,
Maybe we need to just start making dirty jokes about the end of American civilization, then when it really happens, we can have a good laugh. Sound like a plan???????

There is no fear here, but thankfulness that I have time to prepare, and a chance to give others that opportunity. Saying it won't happen does not make it reality.

Ben

It's funny, if you don't say anything, you are accused of being apathetic.
If you do say something, you are accused of being a fear-monger. Hmmm,
Maybe we need to just start making dirty jokes about the end of American civilization, then when it really happens, we can have a good laugh. Sound like a plan???????

There is no fear here, but thankfulness that I have time to prepare, and a chance to give others that opportunity. Saying it won't happen does not make it reality.

Ben

terrorism is far from over. and 911 wasn't the "big" attack, it was only the "awakening". total confrontation won't happen until 2013. and there will be another attack before 2010 that will be 10x bigger than 911. that's just the plans.
and the enemy is counting on people being complacent like some in this thread. being vigilent isn't a bad thing.

terrorism is far from over. and 911 wasn't the "big" attack, it was only the "awakening". total confrontation won't happen until 2013. and there will be another attack before 2010 that will be 10x bigger than 911. that's just the plans.
and the enemy is counting on people being complacent like some in this thread. being vigilent isn't a bad thing.

And your source for this informaion?

Yes, the huge America vs. the rest of the world war of 2013. I think I'll follow suit and buy a deck chair.

Thank you for being kind in replying to my post. I just want to let others know something is on the way, and it sure wouldn't hurt to have some supplies stored up just in case.

God bless!

Ben

While some particular threat may or may not be real the fact is that there are threats of all sort that can't be predicted. For me the threat is that of tornadoes. For you it may be something else.

It doesn't hurt to be prepared and many of the preparations one can tke would be equally helpful no matter what the nature of the threat that eventually effects you.

If you buy just a little extra food with each shopping trip and store it in the pantry you might never get holed up due to a hurricane but you might get laid off or just have a hedge against inflation.

Werbung:
Back