Pregnancy from rape is God's intent

Thanks for sharing that Pandora, it's important for people to hear that. There are millions of women out there who later on regret the choice they made because of being afraid at the time. I know I would feel the same as you. Men think just because women can "get rid of it" that that is the end of it. For some the emotional part of that decision lasts a lifetime and they always wonder "if".

what she said.

When you're young and scared you can't always have the wisdom to see past the here and now. That's why you have principles to point you the way. We need parents (plural whenever possible) to make sure these get taught, Pan relied on Planned Parenthood and wishes she had not. Some lessons are learned the hard way. I wish it were not so but it is.

Werbung:
Thanks for sharing that Pandora, it's important for people to hear that. There are millions of women out there who later on regret the choice they made because of being afraid at the time. I know I would feel the same as you. Men think just because women can "get rid of it" that that is the end of it. For some the emotional part of that decision lasts a lifetime and they always wonder "if".
Yeah I agree, men (and some women) dont understand its something that stays with you a lifetime. Thanks for your support :)

Yeah I agree, men (and some women) dont understand its something that stays with you a lifetime. Thanks for your support :)

It's an important story to tell. Look at Roe from Roe v Wade. Even after her battle and the Supreme Court decision she is now an anti-abortion activist. There are also a lot of groups on the internet of women who had had abortions and now wished they had made a different choice. I don't understand why the pro-choice people try to prevent this type of counseling.

It's an important story to tell. Look at Roe from Roe v Wade. Even after her battle and the Supreme Court decision she is now an anti-abortion activist. There are also a lot of groups on the internet of women who had had abortions and now wished they had made a different choice. I don't understand why the pro-choice people try to prevent this type of counseling.
Roe v Wade was decided before we had the sort of medical information we have today. It also says till the fetus is viable. Viable back in the 70s is very different than viable today. A baby can be born and live as early as in the 5th month today and that was not really possible back then.

The slippery slope argument that abortions would be done in later months was argued and denied but here we are and it is the current way an abortion is done… I would be happy even if we could go back to the Roe vs Wade standards, but we are way beyond those.

Had anyone at the time believed abortions would be done gender based, in late months (partial birth) and even to the point of putting a live baby in a dirty clothes room to die it would have never passed.

I quite agree. A woman in that difficult situation should have some counseling.

In the end, it should be her decision to make and live with, not mine, not yours, and certainly not the government's.

I found out as an adult, and years after my grandmother's death, that she wanted my mother to abort me. Abortion was illegal back in 1942, of course, but it happened anyway. I can see her point. Mom was 18, Dad was in the Army Air Corps, and there was a bit of unpleasantness going on we refer to as World War II. Times were uncertain, to say the least, and the last thing an 18 year old girl whose husband was in the military really needed was a baby to take care of.

Politicans who are catholic who voted for abortion the church refuses to serve them communion. They have every right not go serve them communion. Doctors who perform abortion are also rejected by the catholic church and they also refuse to serve them communion.

Politicans who are catholic who voted for abortion the church refuses to serve them communion. They have every right not go serve them communion. Doctors who perform abortion are also rejected by the catholic church and they also refuse to serve them communion.

Does that apply to members of the SCOTUS too, you know, the guys who actually did vote to legalize abortion?

Church members know where other members are. If you have a conversation youre gonna abort your baby they tell others and it gets spreaded around and then the preist will eventuly know then he wont serve you communion. The best thing is when your doc tells youre gonna have a baby,,Leave the state and phone others you know not living in your state. Then get an abortion in another state and no one will know anything

Church members know where other members are. If you have a conversation youre gonna abort your baby they tell others and it gets spreaded around and then the preist will eventuly know then he wont serve you communion. The best thing is when your doc tells youre gonna have a baby,,Leave the state and phone others you know not living in your state. Then get an abortion in another state and no one will know anything

Do people who spread rumors get to take communion?

Werbung:
Denied communion???

Eeeeeek, the horror.

Fancy being denied an opportunity to indulge in cannibalism.

Must be horiffic

Back