President "DUMBO " , now , president STUPID!

always

Yes, I know the radical left called G.W. Bush , DUMBO and looking back over his second term these Leftist were 'RIGHT" , so to speak. After all Bush went radical leftist on us even to the point of rolling out a "TARP" for his follower, president "STUPID"! .See it is now known that president Stupid travel to Denmark without FIRST knowing the decision had been made AND that all the BRIBES his clowns offered to the Olympic Committee were accepted and a POSITIVE DEAL had been made. This is the way World Politics are played. ALL DEALS are FIRMED up before a meeting is held!! EVERYBODY more educated than a third grade student is aware of that . But not our president Stupid.It seems he drug his wife and her gang plus several Planes and was shown to be a fool on the World stage . A bigger goof than DUNKIRK!! Just what in the heck did we put into our White House . I first became suspect at the swearing in ceremony when he could not repeat a four line verse given to him just seconds earlier. In fact screwed up so badly they had to hold another swearing in a few days later . Then I knew , our Nation was in DEEP, DEEP, trouble. Here we have a very radical leftist , who dislikes our Constitution, who cannot parrot a swearing in pledge that has been used for many years .Now I know why the sign I saw today Illustrates the Failure of Obama to have done anything positive since he stumbled into office and certainly explains his tremendous defeat by the Olympic Committee. The sign Read : " THE EGO HAS LANDED!"!! LOL, LOL - America , he made our Nation look like FOOLS today, again . MY GOD , What Have We Done??, Our poor service men and women are in unexpected danger- BRING THEM HOME!!

Werbung:
Yep, I'm feeling Obama did make the US look foolish today!

Spending all this money and then Obama goes on and on about himself.

The US and Chicago came in last place, LAST!

He is a disaster for America in so many ways!

This would have brought some jobs and Obama has no excuses here!

I think Obuma's policies are all SHOVEL READY!It is time we bury them and replace with a basic CONSERVATIVE AGENDA!
To quote an OLD but Phrase " there is something rotten in DENMARK" at least there was for the past couple of days! lol,lol

Roflmao......this thread = two 4th graders complaining about the girl laughing at their pee pee pants...:rolleyes:

It's no wonder no one responds to any of your posts.

It's also no wonder that Houseofpolitics is relegated to the 9th page of results when searching google for "political forums" with "geniuses" like you two spewing senseless unoriginal drivel. The only reason I come here is to laugh at your posts, its the best form of comedy!!!

You know, everything is not an anecdote. You have to discriminate. You choose things that are funny or mildly amusing or interesting. You two are a miracle! Your stories have NONE of that. They're not even amusing ACCIDENTALLY! "Honey, I'd like you to meet always and asur, they've got some amusing anecodotes for you. Oh and here's a gun so you can blow your brains out. You'll thank me for it." I could tolerate any insurance seminar. For days I could sit there and listen to them go on and on with a big smile on my face. They'd say, "How can you stand it?" I'd say, "'Cause I've been with always and asur. I can take ANYTHING." You know what they'd say? They'd say, "I know what you mean. The chronic whiners... Woah." It's like going on a date with a Chatty Cathy doll. I expect you two to have a little string on your chests, you know, that I pull out and have to snap back. Except I wouldn't pull it out and snap it back - you would. Agh! Agh! Agh! Agh! And by the way, you know, when you're telling these little stories? Here's a good idea - have a POINT. It makes it SO much more interesting for the listener!

This is a political DEBATE forum, not a "whine and cry cause I didn't get my way" forum. You two do nothing but detract from the quality of this site and are one of the main reasons why people who wish to seriously exchange viewpoints and ideas, including myself, go to other sites.....

grow up.

Roflmao......this thread = two 4th graders complaining about the girl laughing at their pee pee pants...:rolleyes:

It's also no wonder that Houseofpolitics is relegated to the 9th page of results when searching google for "political forums" with "geniuses" like you two spewing senseless unoriginal drivel. The only reason I come here is to laugh at your posts, its the best form of comedy!!!

This is a political DEBATE forum, not a "whine and cry cause I didn't get my way" forum. You two do nothing but detract from the quality of this site and are one of the main reasons why people who wish to seriously exchange viewpoints and ideas, including myself, go to other sites.....

grow up.

But the most unfortunate thing are the 'lessor thinking humans' around here that continue to bolster their {ASUR & ALWAYS} 'narcissistic huge EGO's' and due to that continual emotional feeding of their 'ego's' these two 'nitwits' just keep plastering this forum with their racist toilet paper posts.

And you'll see the very same crowd following their every drool that falls out of their mouth. Tsk, tsk, tsk :rolleyes: The mind what a horrible waste of MATTER!!!

grow up.

BUT WAIT!! You said " I never respond to your post ", careful now! if you honestly check , YOU JUST DID RESPOND!! mmm,mmm,mmm,Obama LOST!mmm,mmm,mmm

But the most unfortunate thing are the 'lessor thinking humans' around here that continue to bolster their {ASUR & ALWAYS} 'narcissistic huge EGO's' and due to that continual emotional feeding of their 'ego's' these two 'nitwits' just keep plastering this forum with their racist toilet paper posts.

And you'll see the very same crowd following their every drool that falls out of their mouth. Tsk, tsk, tsk :rolleyes: The mind what a horrible waste of MATTER!!!

BUT!!! ASCP!! I challenge YOU to produce any statement or post made by me that would be considered racist outside the "radical leftist" mindset . Come on now , YOU made the charge , let all see your evidence! We all know the "radical leftist midset "calls everything they cannot defeat , RACIST! it worked in the past but NO MORE!!

grow up.

Sounds to me like YOUR POST contains a lot of WHINE and CRYING , the very things you protest against . lol,lol -- I think your trying to distract those of us who are against marxism! How tall must one become to fit your term of "GROW UP" -- would tall enough to reach a teleprompter qualify ? I know a person who is that tall but has no respect for OUR CONSTITUTION!!

Chicago was last?

Seven cities bid for the 2016 Summer Olympics.

Obama Derangement Syndrome. Level 2. Get help. It's not too late.

Man I hope the twins win today, though I dont want to have to play the Yankees's

this thread has been hijacted now due to lack of logic for it in the start

Thank god! Because this thread sure made no sense from the very start. It was some kind of a... Bush was a Liberal and that makes Obama even worse babble of ignorance. :D

I'm thinking they want a mental genius like this at the helm...;)

Werbung:
Back