President Obama; Succeeding, Where George Bush Failed!!!

so the forces in the area set up by Bush and the generals and their plans enjoyed a further success. thats good.

all Obama has done is delay further progress by a year dithering and going cheap.

You miss all the relevant facts, points & differences when you proclaim President Obama is just doing Bush stuff slower.

Bush lied us into Iraq to help cover up his impotence about not being able to catch Bin Laden and his lust for an oil rich country on which to Nation Build on. FACT: Obama spoke out adamantly against this from the very start.

That caused Afghanistan to be put on the back burner for years and years and years. FACT: Obama has always said Afghanistan should have been our main concern & effort.

FACT: Now President Obama comes in left with an already multiply deployed tired & greatly overstretched military and a country that by a decent majority wants the troops to come home. He also sees that the old Bush course is unsustainable both from a economic and will of the American people perspective. He takes his time to receive the masses of the very best input needed to craft not only an attack but also an exit strategy.

These changes in insight & attitude are good things my friend... very important good things.

Werbung:

Bush lied us into Iraq to help cover up his impotence about not being able to catch Bin Laden and his lust for an oil rich country on which to Nation Build on. FACT: Obama spoke out adamantly against this from the very start.

If President Bush lied then your darlings lied with them.

Wet Willie
AlGore
John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam)
Chris (friend of angelo) Dodd
Prune face Nancy Pelosi
even Sandy Burgler got in on the action.

Oh this one is good, its AlGore telling Bush he isnt Hawkish enough.

Why do you guys always forget your own beat the Iraq WMD drum as much under the Clinton administration as any republican did under President Bush

You miss all the relevant facts, points & differences when you proclaim President Obama is just doing Bush stuff slower.

Not really. I merely don't wear rose colored glasses.

Any number of panels have investigated this so-called lie and found it to be no lie at all. Might as well take the blinders off, makes you look rather foolish.

That caused Afghanistan to be put on the back burner for years and years and years. FACT: Obama has always said Afghanistan should have been our main concern & effort.

if Afghanistan was inportant as he said it was, he should have taken McCrystal's best option of 80k additional troops and NOW.

FACT: Now President Obama comes in left with an already multiply deployed tired & greatly overstretched military and a country that by a decent majority wants the troops to come home. He also sees that the old Bush course is unsustainable both from a economic and will of the American people perspective. He takes his time to receive the masses of the very best input needed to craft not only an attack but also an exit strategy.

All of which he knew campaigning and none of what he promised has he done.

These changes in insight & attitude are good things my friend... very important good things.

If President Bush lied then your darlings lied with them.

Wet Willie
AlGore
John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam)
Chris (friend of angelo) Dodd
Prune face Nancy Pelosi
even Sandy Burgler got in on the action.

Why do you guys always forget your own beat the Iraq WMD drum as much under the Clinton administration as any republican did under President Bush

There's a huge difference between President Clinton saying Hussein was a bad guy (which he was) and imposing sanctions, no fly zones etc. compared to twisting and selectively using intel (lieing 935 times) & the office of President to con the country into and invasion & occupation costing over 4000 American lives and trillions of dollars.

That's a BIG difference... HUGE!

We are in agreement... you need glasses.

Any number of panels have investigated this so-called lie and found it to be no lie at all. Might as well take the blinders off, makes you look rather foolish.

if Afghanistan was inportant as he said it was, he should have taken McCrystal's best option of 80k additional troops and NOW.

Our President took in a tremendous amount of information from the best and most qualified people on this subject. McCrystal is on record after our President's decision saying he can complete his mission with the additional 30-35,000 American troops.

All of which he knew campaigning and none of what he promised has he done.

Our President had left in his lap Bush's quagmire of mistakes and is now doing everything he can to achieve America's objectives and get the troops home as quickly as possible. God Bless him.

so the forces in the area set up by Bush and the generals and their plans enjoyed a further success.
....Until they decided to make the JUMP, into Iraq.

Yeah.....great-thinkin', there.

297.png

Why do you guys always forget your own beat the Iraq WMD drum as much under the Clinton administration as any republican did under President Bush.
Yeah....ya' wouldn't want to look at any (actual) documentation!!!!

NOVEMBER 1, 1998

"Yesterday, Clinton signed into law HR 4655, the "Iraq Liberation Act of 1998." In a presidential statement, issued by the White House, Clinton said, "This Act makes clear that it is the sense of the Congress that the United States should support those elements of the Iraqi opposition that advocate a very different future for Iraq than the bitter reality of internal repression and external aggression that the current regime in Baghdad now offers. . . . On October 21, 1998, I signed into law the Omnibus Consolidated and Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act, 1999, which made $8 million available for assistance to the Iraqi democratic opposition. . . My Administration, as required by that statue, has also begun to implement a program to compile information regarding allegations of genocide, crimes against humanity, and war crimes by Iraq's current leaders as a step towards bringing to justice those directly responsible for such acts."

Gee....financially-supporting opposition to Saddam Hussein....for $8 million....rather-than Going To WAR!!!!

Whatta bizarre-concept.

:rolleyes:

dogtowner said:
top gun said:
We are in agreement... you need glasses.
....Thus, The Conundrum: Does he put them on, before...or, after...he pulls his head outta-his-butt????

:confused:

....Thus, The Conundrum: Does he put them on, before...or, after...he pulls his head outta-his-butt????

:confused:

Oh, I know, I know...ask GenSeneca...wasn't he the one that plastered this forum with that self portrait of his head up his rectum...:cool:
He would know if the glasses had to be removed prior to inserting the cranium...I say ask Mr. Whoopee the man with all of those PEARLS OF WISDOM he showers us with ;)

There's a huge difference between President Clinton saying Hussein was a bad guy (which he was) and imposing sanctions, no fly zones etc. compared to twisting and selectively using intel (lieing 935 times) & the office of President to con the country into and invasion & occupation costing over 4000 American lives and trillions of dollars.

That's a BIG difference... HUGE!

The leaders of the left went on and on about Sadam having WMD and he must be stopped till it became popular to say other wise.

Werbung:
Back