Professor offers extra credits for students who attend pro Palestine demonstrations.

Your version of deplorable and mine are vastly different . Any one who supports terrorist or Iran or is Anti Jewish racist our borders being over run is deplorable anti American those who do not are responsible Americans .
You might be right
You deplorable rejected the constitutional process for certification of the election
Why do you hatevthe Constitution .

Werbung:
Let me guess, you think this is what the Constitution says:
Neither Congress nor the American people shall accept evidence of election fraud once the biased and bent election officials have certified a tainted election.
I know what the Constitution says for elections
And it was followed
Unlike you anti American I didn't reject it

I know what the Constitution says for elections
And it was followed
Unlike you anti American I didn't reject it
Illegal voter fraud is not legal so the Constitution does not mandate that Americans accept the seditious overthrow of the government through voter fraud.

And there is a process in the Constitution to follow if you allege that
And it was followed
You anti Americans hate the Constitution
The Constitution made no provision for the process of refuting evidence of voter fraud because the framers of the US Constitution never expected Americans to have to deal with seditious theft of elections by unprincipled, looting and burning leftist Marxist politicians.

The Constitution made no provision for the process of refuting evidence of voter fraud because the framers of the US Constitution never expected Americans to have to deal with seditious theft of elections by unprincipled, looting and burning leftist Marxist politicians.
Sure it did
You deplorable are too stupid to understand the Constitution or you hate it

Sure it did
You deplorable are too stupid to understand the Constitution or you hate it
Don't get all huffy just because you cannot prove the US Constitution requires Americans to accept the results of questionable elections in spite of mountains of unanswered evidence of voting fraud.

Don't get all huffy just because you cannot prove the US Constitution requires Americans to accept the results of questionable elections in spite of mountains of unanswered evidence of voting fraud.
I already said you don't have to accept anything duh
You say the dumbest things lol

He will not give a real answer .
you want me to read you what the constitution says? lol
read it yourself. it lays out procedures for elections.

and of course, no one has to "accept" anything. You can stew and whine and hate all you want.
but biden was the legally elected president, as per the constitutional process, and there is nothing you can do about that.

you want me to read you what the constitution says? lol
read it yourself. it lays out procedures for elections.

and of course, no one has to "accept" anything. You can stew and whine and hate all you want.
but biden was the legally elected president, as per the constitutional process, and there is nothing you can do about that.
did you ever hear me say he was not legally the president and the election was fixed ? why no you have not.
And dumb ass you forget all the democrats claiming 2016 election was fixed , guess you forgot about that one hey lug nut.

did you ever hear me say he was not legally the president and the election was fixed ? why no you have not.
And dumb ass you forget all the democrats claiming 2016 election was fixed , guess you forgot about that one hey lug nut.
i'm not talking about you there. duh.
the whole election discussion was with mark who has in fact claimed that biden stole the election. duh.
that's what happens when you jump in to defend your boyfriend, you get caught up in his anti american lies

i'm not talking about you there. duh.
the whole election discussion was with mark who has in fact claimed that biden stole the election. duh.
that's what happens when you jump in to defend your boyfriend, you get caught up in his anti american lies
And democrats did the same exact think first and your crying because republicans did it . lol ass kisser

Werbung:
Back